Im just going to leave this here since you idiots love posting about her

Im just going to leave this here since you idiots love posting about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs4vrfFrj5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sadly, many people have "left this here"
nothing new.

Entertainment sells. Open your squinty little chink eyes.
Daddy might finally love you if you become a surgeon.

Yeah but can he poo in loo

"a engineer"

>patronizing post about being educated
> "a engineer"

>entertainment sells
You call that entertainment? You're exactly part of the problem.

Can we turn this into a fap thread of her?

Pedos confirmed.

>Defending that little white trash.

no not at all. she's trash. but whoever keeps posting this is equally uneducated trash.

Maybe you should find out what the word "pedo" means, because it does not apply in this situation.

>entertainment
yes, watching someone go down a dead end row and slowly kill themselves is entertainment for many. Watching someone succeed and go places in life isn't for large majority of the population. What underachiever wants to watch the life of an overachiever 13 year old? Not many.

This.
also
dictionary.com

Facts. But why is it like that?

moron confirmed

Dubs speaks truth faggot! Also, checkum

She got some tigolbitties

Simple. Jealousy.

she's known for dem tiddays

Who fucking cares about this bitch?

Granted, I'm curious about her nudes aswell.

Da fuck do i care about the guy who's gonna be driving my Uber trip.

ok

Csll me whatever, but I actually would love to catch her alone.

I'd rage-fuck her until she liked it, then cut her off. I wanna break her mind to the point where she worships my dick, then break her faith. I wanna see her go down in flames like the slaugher brat did a few years ago.

This and that perhaps you feel better about yourself watching the loser fuck up. At least I'm not X.

>learn to read
>3 college degrees
>2 universities

>uber driver

Achmed will make lots of money sticking his curry dick in your wife while you work at wallmart and jack of to Bregoli

Do you not see the key difference between these two people? That hajibi kid has no interest in becoming a meme or some trailer park girl's Kim Kardashian. He just wants to sit in his bedroom and read books and shit. Giving him more attention would do nothing except maybe get him some funding to do whatever the fuck it is that he wants to do.

The attention whore wants attention. She isn't getting the attention because she's better or more notable in any important way. Actually, it seems pretty obvious to most people that she's only as popular as she is because of just how much of a train wreck she is.

People would rather see you fail than succeed. This is a good example of that

Yessss

Just because people want to see a car wreck, doesn't mean they want to be in one.

...he has 3 *associates* degrees. Important detail. In math, "science," and "foreign language studies." Given that his parents are Indian and he was raised bilingual, this last one is not terribly impressive.

The point is made, but sloppy hagiography damages it.

Prodigies happen more than you'd think. He is nothing unique compared to other Prodigies. I remember about 2 years ago an 11 year old started attending my local university.

Right but thotigies, on the other hand are special and should be fucked and given lots of attention.

Yea, but the point is, there are people that offer more to society than that dimwitted cunt.

DESIGNATED

Kek
Yeah, entertainment makes money

If her pussy still feels like a 14 year old's it might be fun, but then again, she has been fucked by some hard pipe hittin niggas already

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs4vrfFrj5c

At last the girl is white.

Yea but i don't want the one on the top to sit on my face.

How could he have 3 college degrees if he was only accepted to 2 universities?

I'm just gonna tell you to stop ripping Facebook shit and slapping up on Sup Forums.

Check. Fucking. Mate.

What the fuck kind of name is Tanishq?

Fucking NEET morons who have never heard of double majoring.

Danielle Bregoli – also known as the “cash me ousside” teen – is now a feminist role model, according to the SJWs at BuzzFeed.

www.buzzfeed.com/scaachikoul/how-the-cash-me-ousside-teen-defies-expectations-for-white-g?bftw&utm_term=.wwMKMxxrdy#.sa90dBBRYO

Maybe but she acts nigger enough to not be white anymore.

>takes obvious joke comments that were almost certainly not even INTENDED as bait at face value
>"Fucking NEET morons hurr dee durr!"

We need people like him to better our society.

We need people like her to star on Facial Abuse for our entertainment when she gets older.