/mlb/ general - BRAVE NEW WORLD edition

Fancy that.

Turns out a Cubs victory WAS a sign of the apocalypse.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.genzu.net/yurai/
12up.com/posts/4084589-cubs-star-tweets-scorching-hot-election-take-about-hollywood-elites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw no MiLB gf

How many games will the Cubs lose next year after Dexter Fowler leaves? Over/under 100?

>I'm looking for My Man, better not get in my way Sup Forums

>One gorillion posts early
>when the stove is ice cold

Better OP though
Go Birds

Orioles tbqh

Over. Their new 108 year drought begins.

>democrats aren't rightists

This meme was never dank

Who will our closer be now that pic related can never show his face in San Francisco again?

Tim Raines hall of fame?

Yay or nay

This motherfucker

(hopefully)

I honestly think our FO is going to jew us on the bullpen, they've already implied they will by saying "not going to overhaul bullpen"

>Team has historically awful bullpen, but is otherwise competitive
>FO doesn't want to overhaul the pen

They're going to re-sign Casilla and make him the closer over Law again, aren't they?

Papelbon
Bauer
Arrieta

Who else in MLB MAGA?

>tfw roided fatasses in PetCo Park can knock out past Trump's wall

I seriously doubt that. There would be riots at AT&T, but I do think they might just stick w/Law, Strickland, Smith for the late innings and just re-sign Romo and sign a couple mediocre free agent arms for cheap. I just hope and pray for Melancon. That one piece would turn us into a solid team. Brad Ziegler and Melancon would be great

Ziegler and Melancon have been my best-case scenario all offseason too. I was pretty disappointed when the FO didn't try to acquire Ziegler at the deadline. Using him over Lopez might've actually saved our season.

I actually feel bad for Casilla. He was very much a net positive for the Giants during his career, but age finally caught up with him. Bochy refused to acknowledge this and repeatedly threw him into high-leverage situations until Casilla was booed just for entering games.

Whose still on the Tigers roster next season?

>wake up
>sox haven't traded anyone

Which sox tho?

>Jerry "One more piece until we're in World Series contention" Reinsdorf
>Ever making smart decisions.

Don't worry, I'm looking for my man as we speak.

What went wrong?

Hello Kenny

see

Pretty sure you can add Lester & Lackey to that list - dunno if they support the Don publicly, but they are country af

trading sale?

Kek

Why would meloncone leave DC for SF?
DC is likely to win their division. SF is only getting in on a WC (if that at all)

>DC is likely to win their division.

The Mets are smelling blood since they know Walgreens is a certified playoff choker.

lol, okay Dodger faggot funny joke build wall now

>why would a relief pitcher go to a great pitchers park to a team who only needs relief pitching to be a contender

Time to kill yaself homes

It's time for the wild card teams to take back their divisions.

us making the playoffs next year in any form depends heavily on this offseason, webm related

>tfw 3 gold glovers

Jerry either
became senile,
is trying to reenact the plot of Major League,
still a stubborn retard hoping to meme his way into another title,
or all of the above

I blame game 4 of the NLDS where the even year meme was defeated, that was the moment where the world turned.

Make teams who had/have this logo great again

Blame it for what?

>SF issue is only the bullpen
>not the disaster outfield
>not the huge hole at 3B
>not the huge hole in their 4th and 5th rotation spot
But you'll tell me SF has the best rotation in baseball despite chicago, Washington, and LA having superior metrics.

>But you'll tell me SF has the best rotation in baseball despite chicago, Washington, and LA having superior metrics.

the mets have the best rotation in baseball metric wise

I won't and haven't, it's top 5 tho

I know you like putting cock in your mouth but please keep words out of mine

Nunez is average at 3rd, Williamson and Parker might show some power in left. If we fix the bullpen we can compete, one big bat at left or 3rd in addition would just confirm and put us over the top for sure

Not really. If youre rotation stays healthy the need to sign big name free agents is less needed. You could easily sign guys like Desmond or Trumbo or even fucking bautista. You don't need to dole out 120 million for cespesdes.

>If youre rotation stays healthy
The mets will always be perpetually injured. This isn't me trying to be a troll. The mets will always have injuries so long as they continue to pitch with those mechanics. How many more seasons until you stop being blind to this?

kind of a big if there user
also desmond and mark ".256 BA camden yards babby" trumbo aren't the kind of player that elevates an entire offense like cespedes does, and bautista is washed up
if we don't retain cespedes or get someone like CarGo, things don't look so good

I get it but I don't think cespesdes is the answer. I feel like he would mail it in the second he signs the contract.

The future of our team is Amed Rosario. I would love to sign Cespedes but based Amed is the man we will build our team around.

ITS TIME FOR NAMES

en.genzu.net/yurai/

I got "throb"

that's definitely possible, but you have to consider our "window" with the rotation being the way it is
we either sign cespedes or his closest analogue in the offseason, or we have to hope that we can keep the top 3-4 guys for a couple seasons until the offense is at a passable level
the mets can make it far in the playoffs with a mostly intact rotation and the cespedes of the past two years, but not without either

12up.com/posts/4084589-cubs-star-tweets-scorching-hot-election-take-about-hollywood-elites

nice

>David Price
>Death Flag

What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this? Pissboi is a pioneer of shitposting?

What a guy

Will Southsiders ever recover?

what did they mean by this?

So far it has told me:
>Jake Arrieta is Number One
>Billy Cashman is disagreeable
>Aroldis Chapman is "public indecency"
>Miguel Cabrera has an opposite effect

As a bonus for Red Sox fans

>Binentendi is "Sensational"

i am oghkay wid dis

Kek

>San Francisco Giants won't fit
>SF Giants
>Splendor

I hate Reddit so fucking much you guys

How are they even people?

kek this is actually true

Bumgarner is woman core

Posey is feces

:(

...oh my...

It's gonna be alright, bros.

wew lads

thanks mookie!

BASED PARTY@

betts to the mets confirmed

NO you can't have my boy

we'll give you your pick of harvey, matz or degrom

umm i don't work for the red sox ok, you have to talk to them, sorry

KEK

it's k, double 3s confirm harvey for betts

Jewish lightning will strike Citi Field

BASED

go cubbies!!

autism

ayyyyy

this thread is fucken cancer.

Just like this country.

Fuck you.

Maybe you should move to Mexico. Since not even Canada will take you pussies.

>Having fun in the offseason with a cold stove is cancer
kys

You sound like a fucking faggot. Try not to do that

Honestly, why not leave the country if you don't like it? I'm genuinely asking

elbow/bone spurs/Tommy John/shoulder
elbow/arm fatigue/strep throat
elbow/shoulder/bone spurs
elbow/Tommy John/forearm soreness/ulnar nerve
knee
shoulder/labrum tear
old/fat

>Honestly, why not leave the country if you don't like it? I'm genuinely asking
Cuz America gives me 20K+ in Grant money for having an ethnic name and having mixed parents and I actually do have dual citizenship lmao. Maybe I'll only get 10K rather than the 18K I received this year.

This thread, your county, and your team are cancer regardless of anything.

Wouldn't you do the same in my position if all you did was abuse America's stupid school system and laugh at the white people on the Internet cashing in mental illness checks? It's funny. I know it's rude to say this but it's just too funny.

k

Lost 1995 NLDS to the Reds
Lost 1996 NLDS to the Braves
Lost 2004 NLDS to the Cardinals
Lost 2006 NLDS to the Mets
Lost 2008 NLCS to the Phillies
Lost 2009 NLCS to the Phillies
Lost 2013 NLCS to the Cardinals
Lost 2014 NLDS to the Cardinals
Lost 2015 NLDS to the Mets
Lost 2016 NLCS to the Cubs

Thanks, I will.

Is there a state or city in the united states, where Soccer and MLS (Major League Soccer) are a lot more popular than MLB and baseball?

>wah stop offending us! we'll tank the country to show you!!

Sounds like an intellectual line of thinking

Seattle maybe

It's more popular than basketball in Seattle, I know that much