Hey Sup Forums, how are you doing tonight? Anything on your mind? Let's talk about it

Hey Sup Forums, how are you doing tonight? Anything on your mind? Let's talk about it.

I want to cuddle and kiss that cute little body

Thank you. The sentiment is very much appreciated.

i'm going to quit my job on april first, the day i return to work after winter layoff and have a review.

fuck this company.

just bumping and leaving the thread, don't reply.

>don't reply
will do

Now that I'm looking at that picture of you, I'm thinking about how nice it would be to fall asleep next to you. Alas, it shall never happen.

I'll make sure not to reply.
Also quit my job a few weeks ago to focus on my other job that pays less but is much more enjoyable. The other job will probably hire me back afterwards

what does your penis look like?

Got pic of their feet?

>don't reply
ok

I doubt it would be too nice. I breath through my nose most of the time, but my nostrils are kinda small so I'm not terribly quiet about it. I don't think I snore though.

I now want to see more pics of OP. What happened to OP? Is OP writing his letter of resignation.

About the same as most dicks, I guess. Cut, much to my dismay, kinda thicker round the middle. Nothing noteworthy.
Yeah, I got a pic of my feet. Lemme hop on my laptop

Haha. Thanks for your honesty! So maybe we just have sex and then sleep in separate bedrooms. I'd be fine with that.

I'm still here, casually chatting.
I've never been a fan of casual sex. If im not comftorable with someone, I have a hard time relaxing (which means good luck getting anything in me) and I get really ticklish, which is not fun for me.

I get attached rather easily too

Ok i can't tell cause im alittle blind you a guy or a a chick or trap or what ever

I wasn't talking about casual sex, which I am also not a fan of. I just meant we could have sex in the same bed, but maybe sleep in separate rooms.

I'm a guy. I guess I usually fall in the category of "femboy" because I'd never pass as a trap. I don't care terribly much, sorry to disapoint either way

Nah its good i like anything thats feminine

Not gonna lie i want to hold that cute body and kiss you and make you feel loved

I getcha. Im a big fan of pillow talk and such, so I'd have to find someone to put up with me breathing. If you can't, I guess seperate rooms works lol

Cool
That's always much appreciated

I'm a very light sleeper so it would be difficult for me to fall asleep. I'd be willing to give it a try for you though.

Do you have a kik

What are you looking for in a partner?

I'd hate to keep anyone up
I do but it has somewhere around 600 contacts and I don't like using it much, sorry

Physically, or personality traits?

Both

I bet your ass smells hot.

Love cute femboys.

Physically, I seem to be attracted to androgeny a bit. So guys that have fem qualities and very rarely, girls with masc qualities. Kinda tend to gravitate towards twinks mainly, though.

Personality wise, I like someone who doesn't act like a fag. I'd also prefer someone who has hobbies or a passion or something. Nothing's worse than trying to talk with someone who has no interests or aspirations

I wouldn't know, I'm not that flexible.

I would bet you have scratched and sniffed at some point.. we all have.. share more pics youre fucking hot.

Oh well there goes that fantasy. I'm definitely not meeting your physical attractions. I do meet all of your personality desires so at least there's that.

There ya go

Doesn't it all just smell like ass?

I wouldn't mind having a relationship with you quite honestly

Sorry bout that
I would guess so lol.

I rate it 9/11

Would destroy like its the twin towers.

Nice ass baby

you like another mans shit on your dick.....go get aids waste of life.

Kind of, not really though

No need to be sorry. You like what you like.

It's probably not all its cracked up to be. I'm pretty clingy, if you can't tell from my obvious need for attention. I'm getting better though, I think.
Thanks bud

I would suck your dick to get a chance to play with that ass

Yawn. Didn't even kill my boner.

My boner is over hot cock.

Fyi.

I take like, 2 hours to clean out before anything even gets close to coming in; I don't think that would be a problem

Moar plox.

Moar spreading!

Are you a girl?

A real trooper
Nope, sorry. Are you?

No

More feet?

I don't mind clingy I also like the attention I want to give it a shot with you though

Both are appreciated
Sorry, I've only got two

heres another pic to appease the masses

If you were spreading i would have busted a nut over you.

Show off that hole

That's a weird pipe light you've got there.

If you don't fit then there's a good chance I won't be terribly into you

I agree 100%

Find a reference pic off Google and then made one for myself. Though it looked pretty neat

How do you feel about foot stuff? Are you ok with it?

Nice ass OP; fellow guy who likes to be hairless, I know the pain to keeping all the hair of but you've done it ver' nicely. Kudos! Low-res butt-pic for fun!

Maybe later. Random faceless dudes on the Internet don't really do much for me

I'm not to far off on the aspect that I have some fam qualities but not many and I have hobbies and life ambitions so yeah

I'm fine with it. My last bf had a thing for feet so I let him do whatever. It made him feel nice and didn't take me out of my comfort zone, so it was pretty much a win /win.
I got lucky in that I don't grow a ton of hair and I try and slow it as much as possible. I shave my legs maybe once a week, I don't get peach fuzz on my chin for 2 weeks

>grow a ton of hair and I try and slow it as much as possible. I shave my

How lucky indeed. People with subtle hair (soft and shallow enough to be pretty much unnoticeable) or grow slowers are soooooo lucky. I've got those hairy German genes, and if I go without for two days I'm a bristly mofo. Luckily, stockings exist.

That you user? Nice dick.

Hmu on Google hangouts or email or something: [email protected]
Stocking are my savior when I'm too lazy to to keep smooth. Also shoutout to Sockdreams fir having really comfy shit

Nope, am But thanks. :3c

Huzzah for Sockdreams! First stop shop for them long-sockies.

Such a shame

Really got me going though.

What exactly have you done with your feet? Sorry for sounding creepy.

Sorry, read that as "That you OP"

Am not OP, am the second open-fag though. Dyerp.

So who is this in this photo?

A few footjobs, and he came on my toes a few times

Ah okMay I ask what you like in a partner?

Where can I meet some sexy traps?

What is your name and/or nickname?

You're right, it's disgusting. I fell for the meme and did it once. It sucks. I don't regret it though.

Im pretty sure im gay but I dont want to be gay.

Referring to relationships or sexual partners?

As far as both goes, not being an overbearing cunt is a good start.

For relationships? Easier for me to know you for a while before digging into anything. Pretty much my preference towards that sort of thing.

Sexual partners? Disease free, of course, though that's square one. I prefer the subby or switchy guys above anything else, though I'm partial towards chicks. If we're talking d/s-position, I'm a dom-switch, split about 50/50 taking and receiving.

Git gud, m8. Make your partner clean themselves, kek.

Still am

Ok cool. Thanks for the detailed answer.

Op here, gonna head out for the night. Take care!

As far as body preference goes? I like a lot of stuff. Of my 10 historical partners, 6 guys, 4 chicks, I've had skinny-ass mofos, androgynous chubby to the extent of cute (but not to the point of grossness), tall guys, twinks, and very average dudes. Only one or two of them was a fling-fling where it was a meet and then later lewd-stuff. So... myeh. Pic related.

All of their names/nicknames that I can remember (some of them are internet-people and we just go by alias versus, and for those, you're getting my personal nicknames, not their official aliases):
Kivvy (average internet-bro), Jordan (Skinny mofo), Abigail (skinny qt chick), TJ (chubby-to-the-point-of-cute trans-dude-chick-sorta), That-one-motherfucker-who-was-awkward-and-I-have-trouble-with-the-name (Michael,maybe? It'll come to me later out of nowhere), Danielle (very average chick-friend), then Tako (twinky guy, internet friend), Weeg (tall guy, internet friend), and Fuckface (average short guy, internet friend, and yeah, that's really one of the nicknames we have for him.

Sleep well, feg.

THose look like boy feet OWO

Ohp, missed a girl. Kayana (sweet and curvy mullato)

So, yeah. Physicality, I'm all over the place with partners. Pretty good with most people as long as they ain't over-bearing cunts. \o/