....Are you just a round Earth $hill?

Get redpilled on the Flat Earth, the ORIGINAL and ACCURATE World-View

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bullshit fantasy world
>vs
>actual reality

This bait tastes like three month old milk, with hair. Try a little harder and be more elegant than this...

Nice try, good trolling, very subversive

...But maybe you could make an ACTUAL ARGUMENT?

Humans have believed the Earth to be flat for over 3000 years, numerous prominent scientists today are beginning to revive this theory

Can they all be Wrong?

topkek with the faggoty Obama montage btw

>Which world do YOU want to live in?
Thats not how it works ya flatard

What I'm trying to say is most Empirical evidence backs up the flat earth World-View

Why disagree? Why fake moon landings/satelittes/space stations if the Earth is really round?

>Humans have believed the Earth to be flat for over 3000 years
Yeah, we also belived that if you left dirty clothes out they would turn into rats.
>numerous prominent scientists today are beginning to revive this theory
Please, name one.

So where is the flat earth? Is it floating around or suspended on something? Is there outerspace?

>Why fake moon landings/satelittes/space stations
Proof please

E.O Wilson, Brian Boutwell, Richard Linzen

BTFOOOO

The Earth is the center of the Universe, there is space without the firmament, the Earth is not "floating" it is in a fixed position

You do realize cameras got better, the timestamps are wrong, and the weather changes, besides if NASA were actually faking it, wouldn't they do a better job?

Would you faggots hate me if I said that I think the world is flat? I personally don't trust nasa so idk maybe it is round and maybe it isn't flat who fucking knows.

Explain gravity

na I wouldn´t but atleast you admit you might be wrong

>Aliens
Yup, I'll take a round earth please. Aliens and being insignificant is what made H.P Lovecraft create some great shit. It's really fascinating to know that there are other life forms and that you don't mean shit, in the grand scheme of things

Density

But if its true that the earth is flat then everything should be attracted to the north pole because of gravity pulling everything to an objects center of mass

I did a quick search and found nothing, the most i found was Richard didn't belive in climaate change

I thought it was a pretty good obama montage, even saved it

Matter. Bigger the mass the stronger the gravitational pull still could be flat or round it doesn't answer our questions.

Right makes sense, better cameras changes the color of the Earth right?

And the weather? So when it rains, the earth gets bluer?

'gravity', rather than being a force, is the upward acceleration of the Earth. The Earth always accelerates upward at 1g, which is equivalent to the gravitational acceleration in the Round Earth model. Like the force of gravity, the Earth's acceleration causes several commonly observed phenomena in our daily lives.

Then how come the toilet flushes in two different directions on opposite sides of the earth?

Dou you mind saying more than one word and actually explaining yourself, all your arguments have fallen apart up to now and you dont really respond, it feels like bait

Im going to need some sort of illustration to better understand your explanation

>But if its true that the earth is flat then everything should be attracted to the north pole because of gravity pulling everything to an objects center of mass

Magnetic North is at the center of the disc, this affects rotation at extreme polar distances

Is this the new alt-narrative that Trump/Russia is pushing?

Yes different cameras and angles cause things to have different colors and proporsions

No, the camera quality, look at old color photos and their colors look fucked up, also not a single word on NASA's reasoning

Have any of you faggots heard of the Gates of Agartha?

Your buddy says otherwise

But earlier you said the earth had a fixed point in space so how could it be accelerating?

Ohh i see, "camera angles" change the wavelength of light?

Makes sense

Actually, even the ancient Greeks knew the world was round, and even calculated to surprising accuracy it's circumference, based on the way ships on the horizon seem to rise out of the sea, indicating that they are appearing from beyond the curvature of the earth

Density is an inverse square of acceleration

flat earth theory is fed into to distract from incoming planet nibiru, the Bible is a story of last time they came. "Angels" are nephllilum race. "God" is the programing of the universe. The truth is in plane sight, your reaction is trained.

Thisalso Debrie or the camera lens and distance from the earth affect the photo to.

Wtf am i looking at?! Wtf

Thank you CTR shill

0.25 Sheckles have been deposited in your account!!

But seriously, every greek from Plato to Aristotle to Socrates believed in the flat Earth

Ya looking at bullshit mate

/Thread

Why is every planet and star a sphere?

You can observe Jupiter's Galilean moons orbiting the planet with a regular telescope in your back yard.

You can even watch the planet rotate of you watch long enough.(well at least the atmosphere circulating)

Also the way that lunar and solar eclipses work wouldn't make sense with a flat earth. ESPECIALLY the path of totality(the shadow) the moon makes on the Earth's surface during a solar eclipse. It just wouldn't work with a flat earth.

NA$A Lies, People die

I like how everyone ignores the thing about how gravity should be causing everything to go to the north pole and how it can't be accelerating upward because earlier you said the Earth was at a fixed point

The biggest portal to another realm, hidden in the tropics of Antarctica. Explored by admiral Bird?

Its not DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN.... its Which one ARE YOU IN. And sadly we ARE ALL in the round one.

>Aristotle
>The Greek philosopher Aristotle (384-322 BC) argued in his writings that the Earth was spherical, because of the circular shadow it cast on the Moon, during a lunar eclipse

Im not a flat earther, but question for another sane human: why are there only stills and no vids of the earth rotating?

what you want to be true has absolutely no impact on what's actually true. Only morons think otherwise.

you faggots are falling for the bait

I want to live in a world where it doesn't take 60 hours to fly from south america to australia.

Every flat circular plane appears globular from a distance at the right angle

Have you ever actually seen any of these celestial bodies yourself?

Do you just take the word of "astronomers" at face value?

Different film stocks will produce different colors, digital cameras can have their white balance adjusted. The photos are all from different angles and positions so no two will be the same and the light hitting the surface and racing the camera can have differing levels of atmospheric diffraction. Anyone who knows photography can tell you there's nothing weird about decades of high altitude photos not being identical every time

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

Every attempt was polluted with ufos, they are out there in abundance. Too many to hide, unless the earth/iss takes up 90% of shot.

Right, a spherical PLANE.

Nice try shill

You can literally buy a 20 dollar telescope and go look at Mars right now

I feel like I've seen a gif of this taken by I think a Japanese satellite in the last few years.

But that could be total bullshit, I don't remember.

I thouthg so but i hate when people ignore arguments and just spat shit out of their asses and then contradic themselves

the flat earth movement

bunch of god damn flunkies

Oh i see, now its not "camera angles" its "film stocks"? And When that argument falls apart, what will it be next? "Processing techniques"?

The flat earth movement is a psy op to discredit the conspiracy community. Honest guys, you are dumb as fuck.

The earth is Hollow faggot

I just wanna go into outer space myself and have a look.

And it is a flat spherical plane, yawn

Different photos taken from different Satellites from different positions in different distances and times of the year.... yeah, they are fake guys, wait, wasn't the porpuse of faked photos to have Quality good enough to fool people?

Cue astral projection

MAKE AN ARGUMENT OP

Yes you can see Jupiter and it's 4 biggest moons with a regular telescope. If you watch long enough you see the moons orbit the planet.

Guess what, they're called the Galilean moons because Galileo fiat saw them with his bullshit 1600s tube with a lense.

So which satellites take "dark blue earth" images?

Which season is the "light blue Earth season"?

Why would the Earth change clors season to season?

Do you even basic logic?

Dude, just leave this thread.
The retard isn't even worth the (you)s you're giving to him

Yeah fuck actual arguments let's contradict each other and say stupid shit until the other side gets bored and leaves

hahaha ok why don;t you log off and go look at it then?

Which doesn't explain why you can see Jupiter's moons rotating around it

Gonna need proof this isnt samefag

He can't

If aliens don't exist in the Flat Earth model...

then who built the Flat Earth?

Nice deflection, very smart, much witty

god

They are differnt cameras mate you're spating out the same shit argument

Is god an organism, that was born on flat earth?

Oops bad Photoshop....

Get good Na$A

Because it's takes a full day to make one rotation, and unless you had a geostationary orbit your own movement could make it appear to turn even slower, and why would we need tons of video of the earth rotating, there's no real scientific utility to it

Light shifts in the electromagnetic wave spectrum depending on distance and a bunch of other veriables. If something is far away, it tends to shift to the red side of the spectrum.

I like how he's just ignoring it

>So which satellites take "dark blue earth" images?
>Which season is the "light blue Earth season"?
>Why would the Earth change clors season to season?

What is a Star? What is Sunlight?
You retards are to easy to disprove

I had alredy answered (Along with 2 other people) your argument but you just kept saying the same thing

can't deny quads

lolwut?

I didn;t know that green=blue and red=yellow

Thansk for that

It's where two different winds are meeting, take a high school earth science when you get out of 8th grade

Thank you. I will never fall victim to a flat earth thread again

I'll just leave this here...

I didn;t know wind could copy/paste clouds

I think it should be worth investigating with our own eyes if you're so convinced about a flat earth, er, universe.

Get a bitch ass telescope, look at Jupiter every night for a few nights. Take note of the locations of its moons. You will see them orbiting the planet.

At the very least it would give you another aspect of reality to twist into your flat worldview.