Tfw no german wife to bake a cake

>tfw no german wife to bake a cake
>tfw no caring, loving, cold german wife to cuddle in front of fireplace at the evenings

>tfw no slavic cutiewife to make кypиный cyп and блины c мopoшкa-cream and warm кoмпoт for dessert after we played all day в caдe making snowmen with our kids who will grow up and make us дeдyшкa и бaбyшкa

>tfw no cute russian materialist wife who will constantly yell at me to buy her things, deny me sex and let's her alcohol addicted unemployed brother sleep in our living room

>tfw no Russian milf to give me a titwank and make me disgusting chicken in jelly and other russian food

This is not a thread for meanies

Fuck you, be nice to Rosija. he is good guy.

No one wants to feel together?

dayum

its not a cake its a pie

Chicken isn't going to jelly I think.

You don't missed anything, trust me. They're on one level with british trash, just less slutty.

forgot pic

they're not like that

Are slavic cutiegfs like that though?

idk

sometimes i go though instagrams and see young couple with kids, and woman are beautiful and lovely, and they love their husbands probably a lot
but thats not my life

That is what we want though, we can both get it I am sure. We must have faith.

>tfw no hot Spanish or Italian wife to make me food that is far superior to German or English garbage
>tfw no hot Spanish or Italian wife to give me passionate sex

german wife can learn to cook spanish or italian food in 5 mins

>tfw cuck
>tfw no gf to cuck me

>tfw no german wife to club with the buttstock of my rifle only to rape her while her husband watches nailed to the nearest lamppost
feels bad

What's the chicken in jelly thing called m8?>

He's bullshitting you.
chicken jellies very well.
just add gelatin lol

it's called zimne nogi (cold feet)

Fucking hell do poles it this too?

Yeah it's pretty fucking good.
But I prefer the more vegetarian version of it, with peas, hard boiled egg, carrots and so forth.

In russian it's called holodets iirc.

holodecks

>dfw keine susse katze fur mich

Wtf is this cake/pastry/pie called Germans? Got this all the time whenever I drove through Speicher

I've just never heard about this dish in my life. Maybe because holodets is not popular here. I've only seen beef holodec, it was like 15 years ago.

Streuselkuchen

Germanic women are ugly espacialy German ones. Ive became bi because of it
t.slav in Germany

my waifu is german(bavarian? alpinide phenotype? also her surname is geman, not -berg or -mann) and she is super suss

super sexy!

we have the same in russia, i ate it few years ago. popular thing in grocery shops

Every country has good looking women but most German women look bad manly and have no sense for fashion

Dont get me wrong i dont hate Germans or something. They have cool cities and ok history, but someone with a "fetish" for German women probaly never was in Germany and thinks that all of them look like picrel.

Majority of the girls in the Netherlands look like that, muh dick

Do German woman still cook? I don't think most single American girls can.

>Majority of the girls in the Netherlands look like that, muh dick
They fucking don't they look like fucking horses have you EVER actually been to holland?

is they can't, it takes 1 day to learn

>is
if

>1 day to learn
Yeah, except they still wont be good after one day.

>aspic
>terrine
>sülze
You do it, we do it, everyone does it.

>OP seeds comfy idea that I will never attain, into my brain
wtf cunt

>first world complains again episode
how is 4k witcher on 2x1080ti?

>tfw no german gf to strap me down and discipline me with a whip for making her be late for something

It's OK, but I'm still saving up for my third Titan Graphics Card. I'm only getting 90-115 fps.

stop right now. thread abour >tfw no german wife to teach Ordnung is for tomorrow.

sorry, I didn't get the fax.