Hey Sup Forums what should I slice up next before I off myself tonight?

Hey Sup Forums what should I slice up next before I off myself tonight?

Tits or gtfo

try posting a time stamp first.

sage all posts without a time stamp.

This is the correct course of action

that's a guy you tard

Fuck off. Go attention whore somewhere else.

I have no pen an dpaper, but let me show you my tools of choice.

Hey you, cut it out

time stamp or it didnt happen

Prove it, cut your dick and post it

You need weed.

This,

This

Had weed, smoked it. Had 2 kpins, and took them last night. Sick of being shit. Sick of being less than shit. Figured Sup Forums would enjoy my misery.

neuter yourself then shoot your dick through the front

take a picture with the knife ontop of your head as timestamp

>idiots bumping this thread

Don't do it dude. Just give it time, things always get better. What's the problem anyways?

a nice healthy apple

SLICE YOURSELF A SLICE A THAT PIZZA MAMA MIA

carve timestamp into your arm

Done and done. Now get on with the non-dick mutilation suggestions.

You didn't have the good shit. Fake and gay.

>you want to off yourself but you still care about your dick

k

cut your finger off

Let's see some of that live stream fella.

its called hurts like shit you fucking retard

mutilate your testicles

jk don't really

seriously, don't do this shit man. Things will get better.

fuck off

This dude is lying to you as well as himself to blindingly make it through life to die later on. Fucking do it while you're still young bro.

Do Glasgow grin,
Like the joker

cut your hair

mooar cut off your pinky toe or slice up the bottom of your feet

probs oughta get a job and make some money then spend the rest of your life trying to buy happiness with drugs and liquor. But like theres a lot of people out there like you whether you believe it or not and being hard on yourself is only ever gonna keep you from meeting those people who could understand and mean something to you one day. but like idk stab the knife through your hand.

Don't do it OP

Cut off finger

Better to die later than now.

Rolling

Show ur mutilated penis or report

Lol kids trying to "save" him. The world is already populated enough, just get it over with

Your doing it for attenchent if you where lagit you go up the street not across

Cut off those eyebrows, then put them on your lip like a mustache

Not asking you to mutilate your genitals or anything, but if you could post a picture of your dick and balls that'd be great

Did you know that if every person in the world was fit into one place, it wouldn't even fill the Grand Canyon?

>attenchent
>lagit

You should also kill yourself

>attenchent
>lagit

It's more about population density than overall population like india and china where everyone is living on top of each other and in their own shit.

remove yourself

The digits have spoken

Everyone should spread out more; we have the resources to do it, but the governments just want to circle jerk to their gods.

You won't get the 72 virgins if you don't take any infidels out with you

Hey OP is there anyway we could talk? Not trying to get you out of anything I just wanna speak with you

also the fact that it takes thosands of times that space to feed us, let alone humanely house us, put us to work, etc.

Please kill me too. I've been wanting to kill myself for weeks, but can't bring myself to do it because I'm a coward.

Totally not cliche.

thats a bit of a nihilist way of looking at it but yea things like countries borders and arbitrary rules. as well as a reluctance to put in the effort to make a change really contribute to this world seeming like it's full of shit. But if you take a step away from the big picture and look at your life and your group of people you share experiences with good or bad then that is what you can affect. not the whole world.

S E N D N U D E S
b4 its too l8

Your not alone OP

Drink hemlock like socrates

Even with the added space, we could be doing a lot better than we are now. Even when we do run out of space, hopefully we'll have started to settle on Mars.

stranger danger stranger danger stranger danger stranger danger stranger danger stranger danger stranger danger stranger danger stranger danger stranger danger stranger danger stranger danger

Benis cut naow

1.) Stay up for 24 hours put vacuum tube in exhaust or something that fits over exhaust then somehow get it in the car without leaking any air turn car on rev it up a few times sleep. I'm gonna do this tomorrow at about 7

actually fucking kill yourself

If you kill yourself, then how would you see the sweet sweet tardtastic replies you asked for? Science.

Can we all just make a suicide pact and live stream it?

you should go for a walk user. just go walk around your neighbor hood or city or woods or whatever is there near you. Take a walk without your tools of self destruction and see the world around you one last time then come back and decide for real.

Sideways for attention longways for results faggot

> Tumblerina identified
Fuck off with your whiteknight faggotry

DO IT OP!

The only thing that could make you actually edgy is stabbing a pregnant white woman and saying it's for Allah.

INSANE murder suicide w/ like 15 people?

NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT!

im so down

Trips means you have to do it or you are a faggot.

trips say you must die a terrorist.

Yes let's fucking do it. That's how I want to go out.

OP pls. Don't do it mane. It's not you. It's the depression that's taking over your mind.

Continue with your white knight faggotty.

Livestream yourself doing a backflip off of a tall building

Why are you trolling for dick in a suicide appreciation thread? Rather tasteless, wouldn't you say?

Hey, this is double dubs. You listen to double dubs.

pray that Jesus will give you peace and have faith Jeremiah 29:11 says "i know the plans i have for you. plans to give you a hope and a future".. don't off yourself my man.. you'll get through it.

I like to live in the present.

Praise Kek

It is the only way

roll

Yes he is, let him stop his pain, he's the only one feeling it.

Just kill yourself, faggot

We can convince him not to kill himself without the christfaggotry.

Where are you OP? Come die with us. :)

cut off pinky

I don't think we can stop him at this point

This thread is filled with edgelord pre teens. It's like you niggers don't actually know what depression is.

Does tumblr send volunteers here for this shit? Seriously Mom, get off my Sup Forums

ITT: OP claims hes gonna kill himself but goes missing while 10 others decide to kill themselves instead

Jesus is gonna beat the shit outta u atheist

Why not end the pain, once and for all? It only gets worse, lonlier.

since when did you own /b? I didn't get the memo