Kek. Mah feminism

Kek. Mah feminism.

Back to Facebook pls

The point of feminism tho is to have a society where this doesn't gather the reaction that it has. The tits are there whether you needlessly comment on them or not is the choice that people should already know how to make.

I would become a white knight feminist faggot, if that meant I'd be able to fuck a girl like Emma

So are women sexist because they comment if I walk around with my dick half exposed? Why can't we live in a society where women aren't constantly noticing and reacting to my penis?

Her boobs are lopsided - see the pic her stylist took.

found the virgin

you're a retard..feminism is about power and choice to be or not to being proper and prim..fuckboy

How does pointing out her boobs are visibly lopsided make me a virgin?
Are you assuming I don't know all women have 2 different sized breasts? I do.
I was talking about her nipple placement. They are very lopsided, like a lazy eye for tits.
You know all about lazy eyes, don't ya.

Nudist colonies and nude beaches are a thing you moran

> wtf a woman almost reveals her chest, something all men anywhere can do in public
> men are the real victims

Good save bro

You almost sounded like a fag

Man, people just need to find better things to do with their free time.

spotted the niggerlover

her shoulders arnt level, thats probably makin dem titty sit funny

Most women choose to wear bras for comfort. Covering breasts is functional and isn't just a form of oppression by the patriarchy.

Or do you want women to have saggy tribal tits?

Breasts are naturally lopsided you autistic virgin fuck.

Might be. Could be how tight her shirt is too.
Still, until proven otherwise, she's got da lazyeye tits.

Usually unnoticeably so, virgin. Some like your mom got two different cup sizes.

Emma's a classical feminist, not a modern batshit crazy Marxist feminist.

well shes 100% not standing up straight, so theres not enough evidence to say they are lopsided.

That shit looks like that weird type of foam packaging

That's really solid but you need a semicolon somewhere in there bro. Took me like seven readings to get it.

Until we all SEE PROOF otherwise, they are lopsided.
In other words, she's gotta show the sweater puppies to make sure.

That's just not true
If bras have an effect it's most likely the opposite. It makes them saggy Google it
These are saggy because they probably had 7 kids each

bras offer support, that is still a fact. Ever seen a female with medium/large breasts try to run and not wear a bra? It is physically painful for them.

You know women have achieved equality when their grievances against their perceived inequality are this trivial and insignificant.