Was it PokeKino?

Was it PokeKino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqpXrDuLqE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GOAT OST

This movie made me uncomfortable as a kid, not sure why

Because that eon poke wanted ash's dick.

Destiny Deoxys is true Pokinomon

All first 3 were pretty high quality, although its better not to watch the US dub of the first one for anything more than nostalgia's sake. They started becoming extremely hit or miss from 4 on, although that special/unofficial movie Mewtwo returns was pretty bomb too.

Lugia's song and the shots of it swimming around in the deep sea in 2000 still haunt me, but that's mostly cause I'm phobic of giant sea creatures.

Spell of the Unknown is sweet, sweet kino.

I remember being stoked about Destiny Deoxys as a kid, but haven't seen it in 10 years at least...

Like most people I gained a new perspective and appreciation for 3 as an adult, but I still think 1 is the best.

Maybe that's nostalgia.

>Munch :(

The kids WB campaign for that one was pretty high octane, and it did have good fight scenes. That's about all it was good for though.

man catching that fucker and the other dogs was hard back in the day unless you had some fucker with mean eyes
>mfw i caught all the unknowns cause i thought i'd get a chance at celebi

>>mfw i caught all the unknowns cause i thought i'd get a chance at celebi
you dont even unlock anything, wtf were they thinking

Was that deal with the GS ball in the forest legit, at least in japan?

Also I'm no smogon/tourneyfag, but why is hidden power such a worthless move? Gold/Silver/Crystal confirmed for comfiest games in the series though

the nips probably put it there to troll people
i was pissed as fuck when i finished catching the whole alphabet and nothing happened
Nah you could only get celebi with some special events nintendo did or with gameshark/action replay

it says you can print out some shit with that Poke Picture attachment. spelling out stuff with unknown letters idk

>Was that deal with the GS ball in the forest legit, at least in japan?

Yeah it was an event to get Celebi, but never made it overseas.

Also Hidden Power is pretty decent in competitive.

I remember being so stoked to get the gameshark but couldn't for the life of me take the time to figure out how to properly use it as a 10 year old. I eventually got an action replay and just ended up fucking up a cart with it

Its a damn shame about the carts having limited batteries for saving. Emulating doesn't have any soul to it.

oh yeah i forgot about that, you needed some special printer for the gameboy or something

Dude, was the gameboy printer even ever stocked in regular US retail stores? There was no end to third party light/magnifying glass/speaker attachments but you could never find shit like the gameboy printer, as useless as it would have been anyways I suppose.

I still can't figure out how to make that move work, and theres no way a kid would have been able to either

A guy i knew from school had memorized all the codes on gameshark, fucker just typed it down and got 999 master balls then he'd just type the one for mew or celebi he could even get them at different levels and stuff, the things you could do with it were unlimited thanks to the code execution.
>Its a damn shame about the carts having limited batteries for saving. Emulating doesn't have any soul to it.
i lost a 10yo silver cartridge when the battery died with almost all the 251 pokemon caught without cheating you can't imagine how pissed i was, wish i new about emulation and copying the game saves to the PC back then.

They had the gameboy printer for a good while at the Wall Mart in my bumfuck nowhere Canadian town. I'm sure if you really wanted it you could've found it

The only Kino in the franchise was the first one, and only with the original Japanese plot.
It explored deep themes of confusion, self seeking, and coping with others in a world where we are not wanted.

Kek, some rural walmarts have some weird finds. I remember around 2010 seeing one in the middle of nowhere in kansas or nebraska selling new copies of a gameboy color powerpuff girls game, for new game retail price.

I think in general the nerdy little kids who wanted a gameboy printer had to go to hobby shops or get their folks to order it online

They really did castrate the hell out of it for the US dub, kids loved it but I feel bad for any parents forced to sit through it in theaters. I'm glad they learned to keep the future ones mostly intact. If you don't think 3 has some mature themes though you gotta rewatch it man.

Pokekino coming through.

Never seen 3. Convince to watch it, user.

Ash's mom got blacked

I think she got Oaked actually

Little girl's dad dies. She goes crazy.

...Not very convincing. skip

nope this one is

thanks 4kids

"A kid from Pallet Town with a brand new world to see
Don't know what's ahead but it won't get the best of me"

who else /goosebumps?

Pokéflick: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages
Pokémovie: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
Pokéfilm: Spell of the Unown
Pokécinéma: Mewtwo Strikes Back
Pokékino: The Rise of Darkrai

>any Pokemon theme song that isn't the original
Gross

>veryfastenteimovingatINCREDIBLYhighspeeds.jpg

Lugia and Ho-Oh are the best legendaries

I liked it better than the first two tbqh

the original is such an annoying cliche

3,5,6 are objectively superior

oh god, I remember this. It had these creepy ass monsters.

Most people in their mid-late 20s stopped watching the show when Misty left, but me being a semi-youngfag (21), I grew up with the May episodes/movies in addition to the misty ones and I... liked them.

However, when May left and Dawn came in, that was the end for me. Not that the anime got worse (it's always been pretty bad, desu, despite some good memories), but that's where my nostalgia for it ends.

I watched it so long ago, I don't really remember it's plot. Something about a little girl, and that lion like Pokemon. Liked it as a kid though, will rewatch it, thanks for suggestion.

Which one is it that has the two legendaries and is set in like a french style city? that one was pretty good

A pokemon gets her to call it daddy

Might be pic releated, but it has 3 legendaries. Either this, or the Deoxys movie.

yeah this is definitely it. I didnt even know the pokes because I stopped at gen 3 but still pretty good movie

>yfw ash wins da kalos bowl

>He literally typed two paragraphs about dropping a children show cause his "waifu" left it

I didn't say anything about waifus. I was just sharing my nostalgic Pokemon story

Most people in their late 20s stopped watching the show when Brock left, nigga.

I really liked the dawn episodes. When that brown chick came in I bailed after 3 episodes

This.. are you a roastie cause no one cares about those bitches

>That part where Ash just lends a pokemon to a stranger who just let's it get its shit beat put of it because he hated pokemon
That one got pretty dark if I remember correctly

Charzard goes beast mode for once

and he still gets rekt by Entei

I LOVE YOU MISTY

>that part in the second movie where Team Rocket basically accepted their incoming death

wew lad

Underage detected

2003 was 13 years ago

Second movie is the only good one. First one is shit and tries to add some message aobout how Pokémon fighting is bad despite the fact that it's what the whole franchise is about, 3 is boring and anything after that is beyond the first two gens and therefore shit by default

I think the darkrai or giratina ones are best.

I always loved this one, because I played pokemon Diamond, whilst a friend of mine played pearl, and in the movie Dialga absolutely fucks up Palkia with no competition

2000 > Pokemon: The Movie > 4ever > 3 > Who Cares

>and tries to add some message aobout how Pokémon fighting is bad despite the fact that it's what the whole franchise is about
That's purely the dub changing the movie.

pokemon died when they left johto

But Johto was filler hell

it's just not the same...

Sometimes filler hell was great, specially that episode with the macarena dancing Drowzee.