This is probably a retarded question but is it the air force that like flies jets and stuff?

This is probably a retarded question but is it the air force that like flies jets and stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

airforcemag.com/MagazineArchive/Magazine Documents/2016/May 2016/0516factsfigures.pdf
navy.mil/navydata/nav_legacy.asp?id=146
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Navy does as well

Mostly, but nave and coastguard too

AIR
force

Navy actually has more jets too lol

army too

>air
>air
>air
>air
>air
>air
cmon f a m

>AIR
>force
pick one

I'm in the army. It's really only helicopters.

Actually the Air Force does a lot of cyber warfare and space stuff. They don't invest as heavily in jets as you would think, although the famous
F-22 Raptor is Air Force.

they still use harriers?

air force fag here. yes we have airplanes.

Yes the airforce operates the most aircraft of any branch of the military. But the vast majority of airforce members are not pilots. There are far more mechanics, ground crew, logistics people etc. So if you are thinking about joining the air force to be a pilot you should first look into what the requirements are.

I know pilots need to have near perfect eyesight.

>E5 USN

Wrong, the US Navy actually has more aircraft that the Chair Force.

Kek, I was waiting to see who was going to say it first

E-5 CG

I opened this thread literally just to see if anyone would say Chair Force

Airforce - 5,472 aircraft
Sauce: USAF almanac 2016, page 33
airforcemag.com/MagazineArchive/Magazine Documents/2016/May 2016/0516factsfigures.pdf

Navy - about 3,700
Sauce: Staus of the Navy web page
navy.mil/navydata/nav_legacy.asp?id=146

Air Force fags up in this thread fuck. Of course we'd be the faggots on Sup Forums

op is a faggot gay thread gay post gay. I've never met a gay cuck but you just might be the first.

I think he was considering marine corp aviation as well, considering they're apart of the Navy and their pilots generally come from the same schools.

I'm not OP.....

I think the marine aircraft are included in those figures. Amphibious assault ships are included in those figures and those are certainly operated by the marines. If they are counting marine boats why wouldn't they count the aircraft as well?