How did this game even happen? It was obvious they were gonna lose, but why did they get blown out of the water?

How did this game even happen? It was obvious they were gonna lose, but why did they get blown out of the water?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/andrizek/status/486284339106562048?lang=pt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Purposal loss to crash down self-esteem of population and perjudice Dilma Rousseff for 2014 elections, but failed.

brazilians are bad at soccer.

The whole team had no heart. And Julio Cesar, the only "decent" leader Brazil had (remember Nerman was injured by a columbian), was old and fat.

David Luiz got really stupid and complacent with Thiago Silva bailing his ass out every game prior

>The whole team had no heart
This Is exactly what happened to Mexico In centenario, the alternate team did better against practically the same team In chile In 2015. Some players are fucking princesses and don't really care about their country, davirgin did care though.

Everything went through Neymar and he wasn't there
Thiago Silva wasn't there to keep that headless chicken David Luiz in place
Sup Forums could've assembled a team and won that day

David Luiz happened. You can trace almost all of the goals back to his mistakes.

sometimes shit happens.
One teams does everything right, another gets everything wrong, while they're still recoverig and a bit confused by what's happening the other team is playing great and pounding. Add to it anxiety and nervousness for the expectation and bad tactical placement and you have a recipe for disaster.

Every seen when a team dominates the other, gets many opportunities but then hits the post, the keeper does an amazing save, 2 forwards misunderstand each other ad miss the pass, one shot goes out for a few centimeters, then the other team on their first attack gets a cheeky goal.

In general
Brazil took almost every bad plausible decision in the 5-0 blitzkrieg
Deutschland took almost every smart decision in the 5-0 blitzkrieg

Both tactically and psychologically

In particular
David Luiz

Everything before the blitzkrieg was just Deutschland being a better team and everything after wad just a travesty

And fortune of course

david luiz happened and that's it

plus really bad marcelo game

dante was always mediocre

David Luiz thought he was an attacking midfielder for some reason and was always out of position, same goes for Marcelo and his going forward bullshit.

Poor Dante, only defender I actually feel bad for.

Is this the "greatest humiliations in sports" thread?

the OP isn't a monkey newfag, so no

>71KB
It just doesn't stop

wew

Dante isn't a great defender, but he isn't bad either.

But he turned into a joke around here, because before the game some journalists said "Dante knows the germans, he plays against them every week" kek. Ofc the germans played against Dante too, so that's was totally bullshit.

When he went back to Bayern he was in full JUST mode, even inside locker room.

He's a cool guy, tho.

Did you watch them in any of their prior matches? They scraped and dragged themselves to that semi-final.

Not to mention Serbia ran circles around them in a pre-tournament friendly... and they didn't even qualify
This isn't a meme. David Luiz was the starting block in a line of dominos. Atrocious defending. If they were trying to actual compete in that match, I have no idea what their actual strategy/gameplan was. They looked absolutely clueless.

Neymar and Thiago Silva weren't on the pitch.

I remember reading somewhere that at bayern muller went too far with the banter and dante wanted to kick his ass

The problem was Thiago Silva was suspended (their best defender at the time and captain) and Nerman literally just died (the true captain, heart and soul of the country, and be far best player).

Now, if Nerman and Thiago were there, what would the score have been? 3-0? 5-1? They still lose. The game was a phenomenon.

I remember eating my dinner while watching, and on 3 separate occasions I would look down to take a bite and miss a goal. I've never seen anything like it in any sport before or since.

my favorite meme to come from this was the tweet from a brazilian journalist encouraging Felipao to play offensively against Germany

twitter.com/andrizek/status/486284339106562048?lang=pt

Play without fear, like Brazil....

they got LUCKY to lose 7-1 to Germany

if brazil lost to Argentina even by 3 goals it would be much much worse.

Germany did Brazil a favor.

There would have literally been blood in the streets.

fuck yes, that'd be way worse/sadder,

maybe even more because beating Germany would boost our confidences

but 7x1 was way more shocking than a average loss against Argentina

it was quite like Trump winning, in some way (not even joking)