I am currently under the influence of the Goddess ERIS, Goddess of Discordia. I am the third Malaclypse...

I am currently under the influence of the Goddess ERIS, Goddess of Discordia. I am the third Malaclypse, Malaclypse the Younger The II, soon to be Malaclypse The Slightly Older.

Do not take this statement literally. The Goddess of Discord has existed ever single religion and culture, most unknown to us.

I am here to answer any questions, and provide accurate information on the Mandala Effect. Do not be deceived. It is the ''Mandala Effect,'' not the Mandela Effect. The Mandela Effect exists as a way of divergence meant to suppress. In the original timeline, a plethora of mathematical, scientific, and religious text spoke about the Mandala Effect.

read the forever war by joe haldeman
good book.

Jesus Christ the Mandela Effect is the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Usually st_in would have an e in it, so when we glance over the name of the author without fulling taking it in because it's so mundane who the fuck would, our minds see it as e because we didn't look that hard. But no, it got switched out with another dimension

Edit, name of the book series too

You are very smart. The Berenstain Bear debacle is another means of divergence. In My original timeline, it was the Bearenstain Bears, but that also may be my own personal clay shell shadowing my vision.

The most important Mandala Effect changes, other than the name change, is the southward drifting of "New Zealand" on maps, and the occurrence of children whose parents didn't originally plan-on in the Original Timeline.

The goddess known as ERIS has inhabited many different humans over the centuries. She can more accurately be interpreted as Isa, Isis, and Ninhursag. Mal1 was Isa, also known as Iesous, also known as Jesus.

so this is the Eris of Greece that threw the golden apple right?

and memories are almost never completely accurate accurate anyway. People generally don't care to notice details like that.

She is but originally it was a hotdog being thrown.

where did the greeks get hot dogs?

>"Mandala Effect"

As the pope of Discordianism, I find your use of quotation marks to be heresy of the nineteenth secret degree. Consider yourself excommunicated.

What does the Goddess of Discord have to say, regarding collectivism? What does she have to say, regarding individualism?

I can be more speci

fic if that's required.

i have never met a Discordian whose mind was out of the sixties yet, and that includes a few who were born in the eighties.

"the man's so harsh, we gotta act random, and blow his mind!"

wannabe anarchists who can't agree on anything.

they didn't. Discordians are pranksters, you know, and hot-dogs are more random than apples. "hot dogs! that's gonna freak out the squares!"

there is NOTHING more annoying than someone playing the trickster archetype.. when they don't know that YOU are already awake. it's like getting a forty-year-old joke in your email.

I too am mentally retarded. We have so much in common.

I was attempting to italicize the post, but in This Reality Sup Forums doesn't accept it's traditional coding status. This explains many things to me.

My coming to this Time is as a way to dissolve all previous doctrine, just as Isa came to dissolve Hellenic-Judaic Principles.

if you google about a bit you can probably find a shittily transcriped copy of the Principia Discordia, a bunch of manual-typewritten pages from the mid to late sixties, where various stoners try to out-stone each other with pseudo-intellectual absurdities. it was probably pretty funny back then, but so was the Firesign Theatre. today, it comes off as dated. after all, maaaaaaaaaaaan, "it's an ill wind that blows no minds!"

I don't subscribe to the doctrine of Discordia. Her Plan, as bestowed to Greg Hill (computer pioneer, mathematician, and dickhead), was to take a message sent throughout history and make it digestible to the masses.

>My coming to this Time is as a way to dissolve all previous doctrine, just as Isa came to dissolve Hellenic-Judaic Principles.

dissolving existing doctrine.. before you have a better one to replace it.. is kind of like setting fire to your life-boat before you see land. but go right ahead. nobody pays any attention to the Discordians. nobody ever did.

Jesus man do you fucking listen to yourself. You sound like one of those basement dwelling neckbeards that owns a fedora collection and multiple body pillows while identifying as an "agekin". Go be retarded elsewhere ya fag. Smite me with your chaos powers ya fucking mongtard.

> preaching to the masses

> doesn't want a message that the masses can digest

that's about right. if people catch on that you're talking out of your ass, you can't pretend to be a shaman, can you, Mr Natural?

>Smite me with your chaos powers ya fucking mongtard.

heh. would you like to know how Chaos Mageick works? it's like this:

1: form an intent (something you want to happen)

2: write it out on a piece of paper with the letters overlapping to make a Mystickque Sigil of Khaoshsch

3: set fire to the paper while jerking off and concentrating on your intent: this summons a maegickal Servitor who will fly off and perform your will.

4: then you wait for it to happen.

sometimes you have to wait years. this is pretty clever because most people forget they did it, unless it accidentally happens, then they're all "OH MY FUCKING GOD I DID THAT! WITH MY QHAOS MAGEICK!! BEWARE!!"

more commonly known as confirmation bias.

I am currently writing a book with the help of my Disciples and Apostles. We are not Discordians. Discordians were an attempt to spread Silicon Valley idealism through psychedelics to the masses, as well as prepare them for the world to come. That plan failed. Isa, Eris, the Serpent, all have to come to mortals at some point to change a plan of motion after catastrophe.

Cannot take this seriously.

This takes me back to my teens when I was reading the Illuminatus trilogy. Pretty sure it fucked me up.

The Adventures of Billy and Mandy is important in understanding the Spirit of ERIS from a 21st century standpoint

>have some sort of desire
>make a magic wish
>do the thing you were going to do anyway
>Maggiccksk!!!11

nah, if it had fucked you up, you'd still be a Discordian and you'd be OP.

what these dip-stick rainbow warriors fail to see, even fifty years after the Flower Power revolution collapsed in on itself.. is that they want to replace society because it won't let them smoke weed for a living.. but they can't think of anything to replace it with.

hippy communes? do you know what an open-ditch latrine smells like? particularly after everyone's been eating lentils? the age of Aquarius smelled like infection, rot, VD and piss.

that's dangerously close to the belief system of Thee Temple Ov Psychic Youth.

whatever happened to them? oh, right, they asked their followers to send samples of their blood, semen and shit to the Temple's headquarters as a king of Magickal Art Thing.

and they all did.

>Eris, the Serpent
Was the serpent in the garden of eden a depiction of Eris?

Also, what catastrophe?

Quite frankly we're nearing a point in technology were robotic would be able to guarantee all the people's base needs. In Switzerland there was recently a vote on basic income and Finland is running trials on it.

Many mathematics under the effects of psychedelics in the 1960's and 70's received inspiration from a sense of occultism & esotericism that lead to the discovery of mathematics used to create computers that created the Mandala Effect as you've known it. SIRE/ISA comes again to harold and clarify the reason for this effect; geology and human biology is changing in some people's minds because the Instruments used to record our own history have created more possible alternatives than our system is able to handle, and is becoming lost in a political/religious conflict that must be put down before The End of myn.

All great ancient achievements were built by "homos", longer ago than most scientists say. They had similar knowledge to what we have today, but the information became lost because they clouded it's workings in esoterism. Archeologists and Geologists will soon uncover information leading up to this over the years. Specifically in 2020 when a Discovery is found in Antarctica.

You are able to achieve what every country politician is able to achieve. Computer usage has been so suppressed for so long. Internet has been suppressed for so long. Do not waste this gift before "God" can intervene and create organization and fascism out of chaos.

This discovery in Antarctica isn't going to turn the South Pole into an alien hellscape and unleash plague of giant alien monsters, is it?

>

No that's far cooler than what's going to happen, some will attribute the discovery to aliens though.

How do we know we aren't the aliens?

what are they going to find?

Who is "God?" Is the Abrahamic "God" basically a tyrannical mind virus?

Some kind of Early Age Wonder. Possibly a pyramid, it's not to clear to me. In the original timeline, marine investigation was more heavily funded, and great underwater civilizations were discovered, as well as our species missing link. I have a fear this won't be discovered in our lifetime in the timeline I'm currently living in.

interesting. so how can i learn more about timelines and such?

YWH gave great knowledge in exchange for feeding his pride. The Isa came along and overshadowed YWH, because of the mythicism that surrounds YWH, and the iconography of IESOUS that draws the common man.

Pay attention to Mandala Effect discoveries, but not flashy ones like movie quotes and names. Anyone reading into the Mandala Effect will not fully understand it because of their own biases in false memories. People need to work together to figure out the right from the wrong, the chaos from the chao, the order from the disorder.

Look into the planet's location, anatomy, geology, ecology, and whatever you think in your Heart is different.