workandincome.govt.nz/products/a-z-benefits/3k-to-work.html#null
youtube.com/watch?v=AKN7XDs2E58
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sorry i'm late

the rules, you know them

Life, it's bad.

You, why did you post this:

try be less of a miserable cunt.

The Pancreas Prevarication. Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

The Pancreas is a prevarication

didn't work

caught the GF's flu. Also hungry af, who wants to be a GC and bring me maccas. Extra pickles

What you guys listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=RDnlU6rPfwY

Listening to your mum deep throating your dads dirty dick.

"Clark your penis is so big"
"Shut the fuck up and suck that dick, Wendy!"

'Listening' to ultimate beastmaster on netflix. Its like an american ninja warrior knock off.

only if you kiss me

A playlist of Gregorian chanting

Im over the limit bruv, otherwise I would get you your nasty arse burger

Post it, I like that stuff.

no sorry I'm gay

It's Monday, my dudes.

i have the same cold, lets make a super hybrid flew that will kill us all

why do you always choose drinking over me?

It's on spotify, first playlist that comes up when searching for gregorian chanting.

That sounds awful, I'm going to be perfectly honest

>spotify
What are you, 12?

Today I decided to "make" an ejaculating dildo out of my usual dildo by pushing a pencil down into what would be the urethra. That didn't work so I used thin scissors I had, but ended up cutting the dildo completely apart in what would, to an outside observer, look like some kind of bizarre Freudian nightmare of penis-hatred. Had to buy a new dildo. Would not repeat.

can you be more pacific

give us pictures user

Ok, i gotta see this. Show us what you did user.

If these threads started sooner I might be sober enough every once in a while

noooo it's fine, I'll just walk all the way to the kebab shop... with the flu... in the cold, rain. It's fine.

no but i can be more atlantic?

I've got no fuel, no rear tyres, and no Maccas money.
But apart from that, yeah.

For real doe if you got the dolla I'll walk to Central.

Fuck off island aussies

I'm unironically listening to music that /o/ made

What did everyone have for tea?

Tea. Pic related to follow

u r so n00ty

I know a Clark and a Wendy

Vote winston

I dunno if I have the nerve to kill myself but this is getting to the point where I find out.

"I also smoke BMWs"
t. my supra

What's brought you to that point?

Are they hot?

Not doing anything to try rectify his situation and just whining.

Well one is super man and the other is Peter's sister. Idk.

Top quality post. You really got a Supra?

Just fucked up the only good thing in my life by being a piece of shit.
Can't be rectified, too late.

Oh, it's you again. Fix your shit or shut the fuck up and an hero on cam for us

no. only a soarer. but I want a supra.

Youre talking about a chick? There will be more chicks, they might not be better chicks but they will be good and interesting in their own unique ways

What did you specifically do? Story time.

Still, that's a nice car. JZ or V8?

Happy birthday to that special someone

Pretty sure there won't be, I'm a loser who has no friends and no prospects.

If he says V8, I'll shoot myself.

>my Rona.

for god's sake, just stop shitting up the threads with your nightly whining and fucking do it fgt

>88
SFH
Eh, they're borderline luxobarge so a 1UZ and a slushbox is kinda comfy.
I remember your 'rona and your 180. What's new?

V8. my brother had a twin turbo jz for a while. Ended up blowing up the diff at a burnout competition and selling it not long after that. Fast kat while he had it.

Ok.

>Pretty sure there won't be
WOW you can tell the future?!

Now I'm intrigued.
Why are you a loser and what did you do to fuck up? No one is seriously that ugly, fucked up or down right idiotic that they can't find love. Many people are smart enough to hide it until they comfy.

wh8 U h8 my v8 m8?

>No one is seriously that ugly, fucked up or down right idiotic that they can't find love.

Come on dude, there is no way you believe this.

ignore him user. hes just as bitter as us.

as much as id like you to, i know you won't

Yeah I do... I nearly cried when dunners told me he hit a rabbit.

>Why are you a loser and what did you do to fuck up?
Last year I fucked up the only job I ever had from I drinking too much because I was so depressed from being alone. This year I fucked up the only relationship I'd had because I was to afraid to go somewhere new because I thought I'd fuck it up like that job.

I don't know what this has to do with the conversation, but it was an accident. Dark road, blind corner, stupid bunny. Stop holding this against me so mercilessly.

it is the GT-L with all the luxury addons

Well I'm over the rabbit incident but I'm just saying that I love my life a glass and a half full and that includes both losers and bunnies.

>Pahiatua fag reporting in

So you were in a pit of despair and you didn't open up about it. Women are naturally nurturing creatures and often that nurturing nature leads us into situations where we do way too much for assholes but people can change right? Well so we hope, it's actually a lie we tell ourselves, works in your favour though.

Where you at? Theres plenty of work if you want to work. A new start has always given me a big motivation and confidence boost

plenty of women are natural sociopaths though. Be careful.

Auckland, but I don't have a car, and the only thing on my CV is a job I quit after 2 months last year because I was too anxious and drunk to do it.

in your defense you probably wouldve fucked it up

I'm no lesbian so I think I'm safe.

True.

Get a fresh start and get paid to do it workandincome.govt.nz/products/a-z-benefits/3k-to-work.html#null

I've already got 3K, that won't stop me from being a fuck up with no licence, skills, or experience.

私が知られるまで毎回ここに来る

Is that you Matt?

>You will never be this based
>You will never be an irl superhero

ywn be this cute

By the way, IDbro has been on skype and changed his picture and status thing.

Someone explain who is IDbro

post link. I haven't seen this

>Christchurch

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

What did he change it to?

NZ thread's greatest

So tired after uni today

a literal nobody.

what's your timetable like

You're friends with idbro on skype??

Mines 9 till 5 most days. Fucking end me.

youtube.com/watch?v=AKN7XDs2E58