Rate my 4.8 incher

Rate my 4.8 incher

Tiny ass dick

You might look bigger if you were cut.

Dude you have midget hands

looks about average

so what 4.8 is about average

GET IN HERE OP!

Is that really 4.8? I want to see it with a ruler. I'm only 5 and that looks way bigger than me.

I think he's exaggerating if anything. That can't be more than 4.5. I'm 7 inches and it's gotta be twice that big.

8/10 solid cock bro

Whats my rating?

Don't take the bait, this is between 6 and 7 inches.

Above*

just posted in this thread

what do you think OP?

Whats writen on it?
Good size

size?

my name lol

check out the other thread if curious

Do you and your buddy take pictures of each others dicks often, or...?

Incorrect. Camera is above the 7 inch mark so the perspective is flawed. Also there's at least 1/2 inch below your base dug in your skin.
I stand by my statement, between 6 and 7 inches.

4/10 overall.
7/10 for the shaft, but -1 for the overlarge head and -2 for the dirty nails.

looks pretty nice actually, goes well with the rest of your body.

its a fucking mirror u dumb fuck

Gee whiz, you don't say?

goes to the trouble of posting a pic stating op is a degenerate and then claims sarcasm when called out. fuck u moron

rate my 7 incher

OP I would drain you dry

Rate my cock

Dont' take this wrong, cause I'm not gay or nothing - But I REALLY wanna suck the snotty end of your fuck-stick

You can clearly see zero number in pic. How is that half inch in skin even possible with 10%bf. And my dick tip is somewhere at 7.2inches. And if camera would be above 7inch mark then it would look smaller dick cus ruler is on top of dick, cant you think?

more like 7 cm

Fine, be delusional.
What? I'm talking about the marker that appears higher than it's supposed to due to perspective. Try to take two pictures with different camera angles if you can't realize that. You smart boi.

I see it with my own eyes its at 7.2. Do you think its easy to hold ruler with dick and take pic at same time?

>4.8 incher
>hands are half as tall as dick
>hands are 2.4 inches tall
>each finger is 0.6 inches wide
>2:3 scale hands