So I was opening my car door and scraped my leg two days ago, right near the center of my leg...

So I was opening my car door and scraped my leg two days ago, right near the center of my leg, and didn't really notice it until a day later.

When I looked at it yesterday it looked like it took chunks of skin. I put some neosporin on it and left it alone.

I put some more on this morning and looking at it now, took a pic. Is that normal? What should I do?

Pic related, is wound.

bump, anyone?

Here is what you do: disinfect the place(use medical alcohol) and then put a bandage on it. Easy as far I see it's just a case of a scab not forming on the wound

do i need to scrub out the yellow stuff? (pus?) or just get some hydrogen peroxide and rub it with a swab or something?

dawww babby's 1st scrape

Ohh yeah and don't forget to change the bandage the next day, just so the wound doesen't get infected.

looks like you have maggots under your skin

Amputation is your only effective option.

Shits infected, all that yellow puss is your body fighting it.

This is why smart people don't have cats, get that treated before you lose a limb.

Nah leave it, just do as I say

Dont do as he says

I don't put iodine or anything? Doesn't neosporin disinfect?

studies have shown cat owners are generally more intelligent than dog owners. deal with it

It's nothing you diabetic fag. Just clean it once and you're set. Medfag here.

i rubbed the area with a cotton ball soaked in hydrogen peroxide, put some neosporin on the bandaid and stuck the bandaid to the wound.

Its just infected dude, keep anti-septic'ing it and just keep an eye on it, if you see any dark lines under the skin in that area see a doctor right away, otherwise just leave 'er too it

holy shit what a pussy

The pus is just dead shit being flushed out just clean it off as usual, neosporin won't help with an ongoing infection only your body/antibiotics will do that but it's good to keep the site clean so your immune system isn't too busy

*citation needed

Good job user

You to? I regret doing it after 7 years