Trap thread anyone?

Trap thread anyone?

You fucking degenerates
Traps are gay.

who cares, user. we're all faggots here.

Dumping some recent OC of me

Indeed, being gay is pretty fun though :P

qt gets it

>
>who cares, user. we're all faggots here.
Fair point

rather be into traps then be a weeboo fgt degenerate.

lol let's turn this into a waifu claiming thread and by that i mean just no. Also my wig is really shitty in this pic

super cute op

do you have any videos?

Where does one meet sexy traps?

Not anime poster but I'll let this thread convince me on what has more benefits: traps or anime.

[spoiler]Probably traps though[/spoiler]

Nah, i may do that at some point though. I've invested a lot of my time/ good amount of money in feminine clothes/makeup/toys that i kinda want to do this for a while, but i really don't want AIDs sooooooo... toys would be a good option with camming. Also filter with my normal hair because i'm a self conscious white girl

:eyes: please trap me

I'm hella gay

How does it feel to know dudes are jerking their dicks off while thinking about pounding your ass?

Sup Forums, Craigslist, clubsissy(website), tinder, and probably grindr
depends on the trap/anime. If i had to choose between being able to fuck myself dressed or being able to read all of attack on titan i'd go for the latter

you're hella hot.

Thanks! BTW you're sexy as hell!

Fair enough

Is this what traps get off to? Imagine being me as I fuck their feminine selfs?

Would have massive boner if I weren't in chastity right now

gross. more chastity.

Doesn't feel like anything special or weird, lol. What do you think i think of when i see my pics?

why not both

How do you get your lips like that?

You probably think of yourself as being attractive.

"oh no, what would the other boys think? are they gonna tease me for bein gay? oh noooo~"

These are not traps that's not what they are don't call them that.

Hella thank you

No, i imagine being me fucking my feminine self (sorta like a clone) lol. Sometimes it sounds interesting to play with myself like that with both of us being dressed, which is hot too.
Honestly the only part of chastity that gets me going is the submissive part and how the perso in chastity is thought to be "controlled" or "broken" by chastity to the point where they lose their original selves and become this super sexually driven being who is willing to do anything for their superior

lol snapchat filter because I was too lazy to do my makeup and take it off in my room
mostly that i want to do a number on my own ass

Moar?

Snap or kik?

britlee19c for kik

me boy mode plus a makeup filter. Still find it hot for some reason

last recent one really :P

Whose the bitch on bottom?

An ass like that makes an user thirsty

*drools*

Trips says the truth

Cute! :)

roll

Would you fuck you? I'd fuck you.
I can see why you want a clone of yourself, I'd take a couple for my own use if I could.

Roll

Roll

MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR pls

Roll.

>that feel when
>i will never be able to fuck a tranny in the ass
>i will never know how it feels to have their hard cock in my mouth

Oh how i wish i had a trammy gf

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

chastity cages drive me wild

Nothing about you does not look like a man.

"Oh how i wish i had a trammy gf"
>"trammy"....wot? :v

Is there actually an OP here that is a tranny?

wow you as well. where are you from? Wisconsin here
Definitely would fuck me (I'm also actually Buffalo Bill) also less recent pic

Op can i suck your cock please?

No hips.

Why can't traps like you be local to me?

>traps are gay
Yes I believe most of them are gay. What an astute observation.

Are you into shoes? I've got couple really nice high heels with my outfits.
r/ high heel pics of you

hah, i guess that's good because i am :D I probably just have fucked up vision because I used to have glasses, but stopped wearing them because i thought glasses were for pussies
I'm sure there is somewhere, i used to think i was when i was younger (and honestly if i could transition without the downsides of losing my "straight" white male privilege and my parents disowning me, i would), but i realized i wanted to do something more productive in my life besides be a sexdoll (though it does sound like a sweet deal)

That's a nice dress

That looks really good on you.

rol

thats what she said

Lol yeah, i get that a lot. You can definitely tell i'm a dude with that, but i've been building hip muscle so they're a bit more pronounced now
there are probably, just gotta find 'em
males who would fuck traps also gay though (not really because feminine shit and bisexuality and whatnot, but for Sup Forums's purposes, if you're not repulsed by penises or you're a fag)
these are the only "heels" i have and they're actually just pumps so nah, but if your want to buy me some i'd totally take some high heel pics lol

check em

Plenty of traps but nothing of your calibre.

Literally by definition, if someone with a penis behaves like a female, then they are not a male. They're not a female either, but they're not male. They're partly both. Someone being gay means theyre attracted to men. So being attracted to traps, who act feminine, does not mean you are gay. Or straight. It's in between.

Source: www.merriam-webster.com
Definiton #2 of sex

this trap, iodine, died 3 years ago you piece of shit
she's dead

Yeah, my ex thought so as well. She also idolized me and threatened to kill herself when i broke up with her after being too clingy, but besides the point.

tumblr?

next person to say anything is getting reported to the NBA

That kinda just makes it hotter bro.

nigger ball amateurs?

And your point is? They were still hot and i still wanna jerk off to them.

nice

my only regret is that the orgasm you just brought me to wasn't pumped deep into your ass

Thanks

RoII 00

Got any more?

a butt picture of my butt

Close, that's sex when you should be referring to gender. Gender is roles while sex is sexy bits. (women = generally feminine and submissive role ; Man = generally masculine and dominant roles) Males can behave like a women (be a sub and dress girly sometimes) and be perceived as women, though that's not the gender they actually go by.
-Anthropology 104 Notes (UW-Madison)
I jest when i say those who like traps are gay because it gets people riled up when in reality, sexuality is a spectrum. I would consider most who find traps attractive straight leaning towards bisexual because they enjoy both male, female, masculine and feminine traits, all which are great by my book.

Holy shit, it's Leafy

tinyurl com dnfbl9