/CHI/

brown and unloved edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu8RqNFn2_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel like everyone here over exaggerates the cultural clash when someone is mixed. I'm mixed(albeit different ethnicities-Italian/Lebanese) and I never had a cultural identity crisis. I think you guys are just thin skinned
>TFW you have qt girlfriend with you too
You guys need to step up your game

>tfw I can't go outside because I'm a shitskin and have no place in this world
I'm really lonely I just wished I had someone to talk to

good morning to all of my fellow /chi/s and bad goys

fags

rude

>you guys
It's just one guy

>Italian/Lebanese
I'm so sorry you have to have those shitskin Italian genes shitting up your white Lebanese ones.

hi

i am unloved in /brit/ because im brown
feels bad mane

Don't worry about, I have the perfect skin. Not pasty white or shit Colored brown. Not to mention light grey eyes and black hair. The funny thing is that my Lebanese mother is actually whiter than my Italian father

>>>/paki/

This is a contai-

Err, discussion thread for CHIs

Hello Chang

You have to go back

we are hated by everyone no matter what we do we will never have a place in this world

I don't hate you

Your argument is invalid

Do polish girls like CHI's?

>mixed white

Daily reminder that OP is a schizophrenic white troll who also used to used to make the >tfw nigger threads.

no i'm not i really am a CHI :(

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Tell me chi's how's your life going?

Why are there so many different names for being Mexican? Such as Latino, Chicano, Hispanic, etc.

It's because of Brazil

Latinos = spanish and portugese speakers

Hispanic = Spanish speakers

Brazil is Latino but not hispanic

Chicano is just a meme here. I doubt any of us are really chicanos, just latino diaspora

Post pictures faggot

Latinos are people from Latin America

Hispanics are people who have some kind of Spanish root. Either culture or ancestry.

Chicanos are Latinos born in the US. It has never been an insult.

Brazilian are hispanic because their European blood comes from Hispania.

/chi/CANOS can speak the language of their parents and great grand parents fluently, right?

Not enough rakes, lawnmowers, or tools

1.5/10

We drive civics

I think it depends. I was born in Mexico but when I came to U.S.A I had some cultural clash because I lived in the ghetto parts with first gen immigrants and I wanted to distant myself from that but I got over it.
I think for people born here they want to have pride in their parent's homecountry but at the same they're not from that country.

Stay out of my white suburb

AWAKENING MY MASTERS!

on my way there now!!!

Hello my friends.

How many jobs have you stolen and white women raped today?

>cultural clash.

Where you guys live the midwest?

I'm ready to receive you spic

Why do mexicans never insult CHIs? I thought you guys hated them just as much as us. Is the azltan meme real?

prepare to get culturally enriched

it's pretty much a meme here.

When I go back home every christmas no one thinks any different of me.

I shoot you dead before you try to hombre

>I think for people born here they want to have pride in their parent's homecountry but at the same they're not from that country.

It's the complete opposite in my experience. The ones who were born in Canada want nothing to do with their parents' home country and will actively distance and disassociate themselves with it

Life is pretty awful lads.

iktf

>Italian/Lebanese
>different ethnicities

AY OH please kill yourself half caste

>CHI calling other people Shitskins

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu8RqNFn2_U

being brown in eastern europe like poland and ukraine is a huge advantage, krauser also confirms it

dam white latina and asian girls must love you

wtf u in europe, just chase polish and other slav girls, they love brown guys. I got a paki friend and him and his boys are all with russian n ukriane girls.
bollywood gave them a good name after soviet union

goto slavic countries they like dark men

I know I like latinos, but no idea how the general opinion is. It's hard to say because there literally aren't any CHIs in Poland.

aren't poles really racist towards non whites? i've read shit about non whites getting beat up in poland because they got confused for muslims

idk about in poland but most white people with polish origins around here love sandnig dick

t. 3/7 girls I've been with had polish last names

Why do Chicano hate themselves so much, but biracial black and white people seem to love life?

Yeah. A Chilean man was beat up a few years ago because the locals thought he was a Muslim

That sadly happens sometimes, however usually during night or in empty alleys. As long as you don't go asking for trouble you should be fine. Even whites get beaten up if they are in a wrong place in a wrong time. They don't really hurt grils tho. I once got a punch in the face for free because i was waring baggy clothes and a hood. They apologized as soon as they realized I'm a girl.
You are really more likely to get beaten up for liking a different football club than they do.
The less dumb part of society is surprisingly not racist. Except for niggers, at least here. They smell weird.