Cuck thread. Post your wives and gf's and other anons say what they'd do to them. This is my slut wife

Cuck thread. Post your wives and gf's and other anons say what they'd do to them. This is my slut wife.

her eyes are like, an inch difference in their height on her head

I want to titty fuck her

No it's not. What's her name? LOL!

She looks promising. Show me this whore's anus.

Yes it is. I'm the OP that first posted her. Her name is Amanda.

Already cucked really. Kid from a past partner.

i'll rate your wife

kik: bigjeffys

Mine... wwyd

Wwyd

No shit, retard. Were you in hhe thread where we verified her last name? What is her last name? And how did we verify it? Hmm? I didn't think so.

Her last name has never been verified. Nice try though.

Getthelube.com

more?

Bump

She clearly knows her place. I'd have her just like that riding my dick as she took one of my friends in her mouth. I'd drop her off at the end of your street dressed like that and covered in come so she'd have to walk past your neighbors houses.

Well....what is it?

I must see her ass

Any chicks wanna sext a 9 inch BBC hit me up: denkail2

Moar

I'd make her get under my kitchen table and suck me off while I enjoyed my morning coffee and Cherios

Tell me !

Nice

Post more and then I'll tell

more. with face.. i want to cum on the slut

so?

Got my girl into this recently

Would suck the hell out of her tits, spank her till her ass is all red and then fill her mouth and pussy with cum

not ex but old crush from uni

watched her walk naked in public once

say wwyd

What kinds of experiences have you had so far

Cucked me with three others

Sheeeeeeiiiit

Yes it was, you lying cuck wanker.
Just proves that OP is ALWAYS a fag.

I would take her to a classical music concert and then hold her by the hand at leave her at her parent's home

Nice

Release those great tits

I'm guessing the orchestra gangbangs her in the interim?

fuckyeah, looks like she can take several cocks at once

age?

nice ass!

Wwyd?

Wash the bitch out of her hair

wwyd?

You're so full of shit.

Lmao what's wrong with dyed hair?

What would you do to this ass?

hideous

Wwyd? Let's try again

we need some actual pics. no one is going to respond to this shit.

Don't have nudes :(

that girl SCREAMS "i'm broken, dont go near me"
stick your dick in that and you'll be waking up to a nice rape accusation and arrest.

Got more? i'd breed her

i'd give that pussy a nice massage and press my hard dick against it. any face or ass?

want to unload a bucket of cum onto her tits

I've shared her with a guy we found and that's about it. She's still new to this

i'd like to raw dog her.

My gf and I are preparing for our first cuckold action. She's getting so wet every time I start talking about this. Tell me anons wwyd to her and I'll show her your comments

here you have

Wwyd to her?

Wwyd

Only if we get some full frontal nudes

Where are you from?

She looks like she'd start saying she doesn't consent half way through your nut and ruin your life with a rape conviction and child support

ideas on my sister?

I would love to pound away at that ass all night long

little cock for a little pussy?

this is a gif of my gf,what do you think

i'd take her to a late showing of a movie while she is in that outfit. we're sitting in the back row of a mostly dead theater. 20 minutes into the movie she reaches her hand down my pants to find my rock hard cock. she begins stroking it as best as she can under the restraint of my pants. she decides it's best to let it free. she lets out my rock hard cock and watches as it sticks straight up to the sky. she felt it would be best if she concealed it, so she got out of her seat and sat on my lap, concealing my cock in her warm, wet, pussy. she's slowly bouncing up and down as I reach my hands up towards her tits and pull her shirt down, letting them bounce freely. i'm groping her bouncing tits as she begins to bounce faster and faster. as the movie gets louder into a scene, the louder her squeals are being released as she bounces harder and faster. her tits were starting to wiggle free of my grasp, so i made sure to get a real good grip. she's forcing me to explore every square inch of her pussy as she bounces and swirls. just as I hear her squeal, i feel her pussy tighten around my dick and her thigh muscles tense. through her orgasm she continues to stroke up and down, as i'm releasing a load of cum into her pussy.

Is that one pleases you?

When we started make out she was really good girl. Now she is taking dick in every hole and want to be DP. I guess I made good work with her

got any tits? would love to feel that piercing on the base of my cock.

I've gone a lot further with my gf but that's a good start

fuck, pls tell me WWYD

she has small tits, but also a big ass. doesn't show it in pics, but she's a huge slut

more pics of her first, I need some inspiration

face, body, what type of pics?

Mm, I remember seeing this babe last time. Would you rub your cock on your sister's bikini top?

nice tits and tummy...would probably unload on those for a while, until she earns the right to be creampied

I would love to. sadly I'll never actually get to do it