How will sports be affected during he reign?

how will sports be affected during he reign?

goodell is gone

WWE officially declared a sport

NBA and MLS will be shut down

hokkei increases in popularity
apehoop and divegrass decline

DUBS CONFIRM

THE USA PLAYS MEXICO IN INTERNATIONAL SOCCER, AND I SWEAR TO GOD, IF THEY DONT PLAY CHEAP BY HOLDING MEXICOS OFFENSE WITHIN A FUCKING WALL OF DEFENDERS

Vince McMahon gets his head shaved

KEK WILLS IT

but after the pats win it all right? I need to see his disappointment when he gives the guy he suspended the lombardi trophy. The butthurt will be enormous

MMA becomes legalized in NYC

Trump literally created a divegrass national league

I don't think it will affect sports in any way.

Because we'll all be members of the Russian Federation?

>great is subjective

You're not supposed to be here.
You're not supposed to get out of your neighborhood.
You're not supposed to believe, you can do it.
Yeah, you were told you'd be one of the greats but they told so many others the same thing.
You're not supposed to be here.
You're not supposed to antagonize people so much.
Or run like a populist.
No matter what, you're not supposed to be here.
You're not supposed to run 3 years, and make up 3 states, and make an offensive play. The defining moment of your career.
You're not even supposed to be here.

And yet, here you are.

What did Trump say or do that was "openly antagonistic" to black people? I'm watching PTI now and Wilbon sounds like a butthurt crybaby

He wants to rebuild inner cities by bring back old factory jobs that once made places like Detroit and Gary thriving cities and this offends them.

He ran against dems.

jobs = black kryptonite

he'll make flacco elite again

He wants to actually make the inner cities prosperous and productive again, obviously this is the antithesis of the goals of libcucks that want blacks to remain their retarded puppets.

Actual black people dont hate Trump, only the sellouts you see on TV are. They are the mouthpieces of an establishment that wants to use blacks as animals in the agenda

Literally every american sport is only played by white americans

Canada makes its own leagues and they are full of all the talent that got deported