How do i make my gf feel guilty for not having sex with me...

how do i make my gf feel guilty for not having sex with me, because i feel im going to cheat on her if i dont get to nut. its not even my fault if a cheat at this point

Idiot

When is the last time you guys did it?

you'll need a scalpel/razer, needle, thread, bullt of ice water and a rubber band.

bring these things to a surgeon and show him this thread

he'll know what to do

like new years ? is that a wierdly long amount of time?

hey man I'm having the same problem with my gf. how's stuff in bed, how long do you cum vs her also what's the chemistry like. I got over a bunch of shit about taking too long and that's why she's not dtf all the time, also general low libido. it's a thing....

have you tried lasting more than a few minutes? how's your oral?

you need to quit being a bitch and find a new vagina

man when we do have sex shell cum like three times and ill just at the end

also try making more of an emotional approach to sex emphasizing special time with her rather than just wanting to nut. it's worked for me.

dude my head's on point

aight aight

I think this is a huge new problem with younger girls, I'm dating a girl 5 years younger or so, and she has a problem with low sex drive. I can hardly get a BJ once a month, still haven't had sex with her, virgin status and believe me or not I'm quite a bit too big so its been kinda slow going.

I used to get my dick sucked every day by girls my age..... most of them could hardly handle being in the same room for too long and we get into it

not gonna lie, come close to doing something with other girls a couple times, I can hardly keep my sex drive away anymore and it honestly makes me a little crazy until I nut lol

you gotta give me more info tho. are there any stressors in the relationship and the last time you had sex what happened?

No shit she doesn't want to have sex with you if you act like a little bitch boy

nudes or gtfo tho

were both like 20. is it fucked up that id break up with her for someone with more sex drive?

Ummmm just tell her that or do it already. Covert contracts are for pussies.

i cant think of any she just dont think of sex like i or a normal person does

its because shes dead. fuck something that is alive you sick fuck

so statistically we wont be happy with these women, its been shown in studies unfortunately. like you know how dudes complain about less sex after marriage and as women get older? now imagine never having sex ever lol

I don't consider leaving my girlfriend but I do consider having girls on the side just to fuck the shit out of lol

my gf is 20, 21 next month. I do care for her, and we've been together for a little while now so I don't want to hurt her, but when I bring it up it never gets resolved.

I honestly feel like misstress' for sex is out best option, but someone feel free to show me another way lol

she dont send nudes she so fidged

lol but what if you are an emotion fag and don't want to hurt her just cause you want to nut? like why not do both? idk, I see your point but that's not considering you actually care for your significant other for reasons other than sex

man fuck

have you tried fucking her in the ass? she kinda looks like a backdorathy

goddd shes got the nicest ass :''''(

god damn definitely keep that piece of ass around

I feel like the nudes thing is cause girls know they get spread around, though I do get nudes when I request them

honestly just tell her that you wat to have sex with her, but if she doesn't want to then you need to have your needs fulfilled in other ways

my gf says she wouldn't be ok with me having girls on the side, but when it was a problem for real she mentioned a "hall pass".

work on your kissing game and give those brows some love

hey don't just go and ruin your shit though if shes a good woman.

honestly that's why I am still around with my GF, shes a great woman all around and I'm not bored of our relationship or anything, its just she is not interested in sex like I am and it drives me crazy.

hence wanting best of both, good relationship with whore on the side lol

Protip: if your girl doesn't fuck you, she's fucking somebody else, or wants to

start by fingering her butt hole, that'll usually get your foot in the door

honestly same boat, we just moved in together and its pretty great, just, yno, grinding my teeth and shit

"Honey, I need sex. If you don't want to be part of my sex life, fine. You will be my girlfriend in all ways but sex. I will get sexual relief with others but only because it is not part of the equation with us. Because I'm telling you, it is not cheating. I will respect your lack of sexual desire with us."

but whyyyyyyyyyyy XD. if shes not a virgin I would definitely agree

not always, my girl loves getting her booty played with and eaten but refuses the D. I think one day though haha

good tips.
another thing i'd like to add is actually taking care into 4play. my girlfriend sounds exactly like yours when it comes to sex. something i've learned from dating is my gf doesn't know she's in the mood until she's in the mood. so lots of kissing and grabbing in modest places can get her in the right mindset to take it a little further. you just gotta finesse it my bro

i highly doubt this im the only guys shes ever been in a serious relationship with and she didnt give it up for the fuckin longest

honestly best move right there, except then if she wants to be weird she definitely going to be catching you slinking around

gonna be me soon

this is what kills relationships bro...
just work more on the emotional connection.

This. She would fuck her favorite movie star in a second.

oh I know man, ive had girls with puddles in their chair before taking any clothes off or real sexual activity. Its not like I can get her to strip naked and let me do whatever, but a combo of being scared of a lot of pain and low sex drive ruins it. I got a bit past my head in there twice but after that shes crying about it

let me tell you though, I cant honestly remember the amount of girls ive had sex with let alone times, its just this specific girl

Yeah, that's the relationship version of "just drink more water" and going to the bottom of the pool to do it, drinking until none is left. Women who want an uber-intense mind-meld of an emotional connection for sex don't want a man, they want a hen-pecked weasle who rarely wants sex but treats her better than any human being should be treated. Sex is part of a relationship, not a reward, sparingly given, for treating a woman like she is a goddess.

i feel

(op) yeah this kinda fucked me up

so what do you do then? fuck hoes until you die? just so you don't have to potentially deal with it?

why bother cheating. Dump the bitch and get on with your life. Why postpone the inevitable. Just dump her before she dumps you.

guess were real fags then

No. Fuck real women. Real women are not emotionally needy fuckwits who use sex as a reward. Sex is part of the relationship. Real women are your equal and vice versa. A real relationship is a partnership. If you have to put everything into it just to make her happy, she is an emotional black hole.

well I mean we never said you have to do your all at all times or that they were emotionally needy POS', I think that's a lot of assuming on your end

were talking about sex, nothing else. we aren't saying they use it against us or are emotionally needy, just they don't want sex like we do

though I will say of course most guys treat their gf with a lot of care and love, what girl doesn't basically ask for that?

Propose an ultimatum

Fuck me or Fuck off

True. All true. But, if a girl wants sex so little that he is frustrated while she wants more care and love than a guy gives to himself to give him attention, she is not a real woman, she's a codependent who wants a codependent mate.

preach it nig

P.S. fuck all this cheating shit. Relationship's won't be fixed by cheating, you have to repair it with your partner actively.

Needed this

Holy shit, and I complained to my gf cuz not enough sex. We still fuck once or twice a week, maybe once in two weeks if she has cystitis.
What really gets her going tho is if I suck on her nipples, she gets as wet as Niagara Falls in seconds. This usually also ends up in wild, passionate love-making regardless if it hurts for her or not.

Your still a cunt just fucking tell her you nong