Propaganda

ITT: Most effective propaganda ever made

>inb4edgy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
archive.org/details/EisenhowersRhineMeadowsDeathCampsADeliberatePolicyOfExtermination
whale.to/c/benjamin_freedman.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087735/British-archaeologist-discovers-fresh-evidence-mass-graves-World-War-Two-death-camp-Treblinka.html
bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363
livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/12/23/i-dont-deny-any-holocaust-do-you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Schindler's Pissed

Great film, it's a shame all that stuff was made up

literally none of it was made up you dumb kike

Tasteless asshole

In Soviet Russia propaganda watch YOU.

Yup.

Go buy a paper.

Russia isn't soviet anymore.

Propaganda for what? The "Good Goy"? Or those dapper Nazi uniforms?

>claims holohoax was real
>calls denier a dumb kike

Major keks

>dapper Nazi uniforms

By Boss.

Every fucking time we talk about Schindlers List Sup Forums has to come over and spew their "holocaust was a hoax" opinions despite the fact there is more evidence for it than against it. Please explain this Sup Forumstards

Please provide this so-called "evidence" you speak of.

ProTip: You can't.

In the 1970's, the stories passed down about the WW-2 German prison camps were welded together into a narrative we now call "the Holocaust" - meaning "the burnt offering." Through telling and re-telling, the Holocaust has grown to a multi-million dollar industry, and has changed to mean something particular to Jewish history. In this news story, the creator of one fake Holocaust story is unrepentant - even though he is flat busted - and plans to cash in on his fake story anyway:

Herman Rosenblat about his holocaust lies on ABC TV

youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw

His is not the only example of discovery that many Holocaust stories are fake. Investigations of physical evidence and original documentation have cast doubts on the overall Holocaust narrative that has been formed since actual events. For example, areas claimed to be mass graves, have been found with modern investigative technology to contain no human remains. Testimonies of accused perpetrators show evidence of outright fabrication, or were obtained through torture. Many of the supposed eyewitnesses have provided stories riddled by inconsistencies, describe physically impossible events, or were even total frauds who were never actually in the camps.

If the Holocaust narrative is false, the ramifications are far reaching. Ethnic Germans have been slandered for decades on the basis of the Holocaust. Terrorism used in the founding of Israel was justified through it. It was even used to justify the slaughter, rape, and murder of millions of ethnic Germans after World War 2. The Holocaust story has been used to found a nation (Israel), and to justify many exceptions to normal morality.

lrn2history

Eisenhowers Rhine Meadows Death Camps: A Deliberate Policy Of Extermination:

archive.org/details/EisenhowersRhineMeadowsDeathCampsADeliberatePolicyOfExtermination

Benjamin H. Freedman:

whale.to/c/benjamin_freedman.html

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

Keep in mind most of them also think Jesus was a real person. Sup Forums posters don't have human level intellects, just ignore them.

The Reality of Auschwitz...

There is a lot of evidence. But let me guess, you aren't really interested in real history?

Argo

>it's a low res holohoax infograph assembled hastily in MS paint thread

I know this is bait but fuck, I'll do it anyway
>all survivors telling the exact same story of how the camps were
>the remains of the camps
>Hitler's letters to Nazi scientists developing Zyklon
>the mass graves outside the camps
>photos from the camps
>Nazi memoirs
>Jew memoirs
>accounts and records from inside the camps
>thousands of interviews of survivors who came from all over Europe
And everything else. Trust me, I'm no Jewish sympathizer, I don't support them or their actions in any way, but claiming the holocaust was made up is a level of contrarianism only attainable by Sup Forums

"a lot of evidence"=no evidence at all

The burden of proof is on the promoters, not the deniers.

And none of what you "have" proves anything.

Because what you offer here is nothing... And anything you CAN offer isn't evidence at all... only empty/impossible claims accepted as "truth" by a kangaroo court.

To play Devil's Advocate here,
>>all survivors telling the exact same story of how the camps were
>>Nazi memoirs
>>Jew memoirs
>>accounts and records from inside the camps
>>thousands of interviews of survivors who came from all over Europe
...are all the same thing.

>Image making claims with no sources.

Damn bro you convinced me!

No one seriously claims the whole thing is made up.

They claim the extent that was claimed by the allies was propaganda for the most part.

6 million didnt die, probably more around 2 million.
And of those 2 million most were killed by disease and malnutrition because of allies bombing supply lines.

Sure plenty of atrocities occurred, plenty of evidence supporting that.

Six million is propaganda though, it was way higher initially but even the allies realized they couldnt uphold the bullshit numbers they were spewing.

Victors write the history books.

*puts on tinfoil hat*
*holds up spork*

A lot more than 6 million people died in the holocaust, and the figure for Jews was never, at any point higher than that. Your post is filled with so much bullshit that I won't even bother refuting it, but that appears to be the main tactic Sup Forums shitposters use: spam so much retarded nonsense that no one in their right mind would bother educating you, then claim victory.

You honestly deserve to die of the worst form of cancer imaginable.

The ground penetrating radar one is a really interesting piece of "evidence". I did a search on further details into this, and it turns out it wasn't a team, it was only the one guy mentioned, and there was no report published on the matter, just similar statements of "this is what he did and this is what he found". Also, the picture implies he's just some impartial witness, but he's definitely a Holocaust denier.

But yes, we should take the testimony of one incredibly biased guy where there's no evidence he even did a soil investigation at the site. That is the rational way of looking at things.

So, how many books about Nazi death camps did you read? Why do you think it's propaganda? I hope you are not basing your opinion on Sup Forums infographics.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087735/British-archaeologist-discovers-fresh-evidence-mass-graves-World-War-Two-death-camp-Treblinka.html
bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363
livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html

Of course he's lying, he's from Sup Forums. They're literally all overweight pathological liars. Stop treating them as human.

Let me show you some incredibly real jpgs I've been collecting on the topic and you will truly see it was all a lie what they taught you at school.

He may not have been the messiah but the consensus amongst historians is that Jesus existed, kiddo

It was higher initially google it... I was only talking about jews.

Ive looked at plenty of evidence from both sides, grew up a believer and did plenty of research supporting holocaust.
Eventually decided to look at the other sides arguments and realized that something is definitely up.

I can't give exact numbers obviously but the amount of bullshit they are trying to pass off is astounding. it is very obviously propaganda mixed with truth.

Ask yourself this, in 1940, during the greatest war the world has ever seen, where we nuked two citites full of civilians, do you honestly believe the allies held anything back when engaging in propaganda?

Do you realize how easy it is to control information in 1940?

Once you admit the allies used propaganda you have to ask yourself what they lied about, what they exaggerated or sensationalized.

The truth will never be known, but what they are feeding you is bullshit.

>all survivors telling the exact same story of how the camps were

Nope. All rumors and wartime propaganda stories... repeated over and over for money and attention.

>the remains of the camps

Which ALL disprove the false claims of any "Nazi killing machine"

>Hitler's letters to Nazi scientists developing Zyklon

Zyklon B was a widely used insecticide to kill lice, produced by a private company. Hitler had nothing to do with it.

>the mass graves outside the camps

Non-existent. See: >photos from the camps

Which prove nothing but a typhus epidemic.

>Nazi memoirs

Produce them and prove their validity.

>Jew memoirs

A very profitable business - See: "The Holocaust Industry" by Norman Finklestein

>accounts and records from inside the camps

Produce them, and prove their validity. ProTip: It's never been done..

>thousands of interviews of survivors who came from all over Europe

Liars for fame and profit. Making many false claims which have been repeatedly debunked. See:

So you haven't read a single book about the topic. I'm not surprised.

>missing the point this badly

Someone believing Jesus existed while saying there's not enough evidence for the holocaust is hilarious. The "evidence" for Jesus is literally one or two vague references thousands of years old, and alt-right SJWs consider this proof he existed. Meanwhile they deny the holocaust, citing that the mountains of evidence proving it occurred are insufficient. If the evidence for the holocaust were the same as the evidence for Jesus, it would be one guy writing two sentences which vaguely mention a genocide.

>having to spell out very simple shit for 50 IQs from Sup Forums

Look, I have no doubt that the numbers were exaggerated, and probably by a lot in some places, but if you seriously believe the Nazis didn't round up Jews and put them into death camps, you're a fucking idiot

>no sources.
Just like the holocaust itself.

Literally stumbled on this thread and never denied the holocaust, but sure, go against all the modern scholars of antiquity that agree he was a man who existed. I'm sure some teen with a hardon arguing on a papier mache message board on summer break knows more than them. Holy fuck maybe kill yourself or try to have sex.

lol, you're like those crazy guys who believe in aliens making pyramids.

Except they weren't death camps and zero solid evidence has ever come forth proving they were death camps.

>never even mentioned holocaust in post

>hurr believing in Jesus but not the holocaust? Must be alt-right SJW idiot!! Read a book!

This level of idiocy is kinda sad, honestly

I was specifically mocking holocaust deniers who think Jesus existed, you halfwit.

Also, analysis of the evidence for Jesus' existence requires no special training because it is literally a sentence or two. The last time I looked at it was years ago, so my main memory of it is just laughing really hard. Modern scholars are not legitimate if they're Christian, as they have an agenda to claim Jesus was real. The objective fact of the matter is that the evidence suggesting Jesus was real is flimsy at best. You have a low IQ and you should have been aborted.

>Holodomor
>real
Now that's where comedy is. Ukrs were too stupid to feed themselves and that's somehow Russia's fault.

soviet propaganda thread?

it's been a while

More like "essential borecore".

Quick question: a lot of people have been put on trial for doing really really nasty things to Jews. How many of them have used the "none of it ever happened" defence? I mean, plenty of people have tried using the "I was just following orders" defence, but how many got to court and just stated that none of their alleged crimes were ever committed?

The original post in that conversation was pointing out the doublethink of the average Sup Forums tard, who is a firm believer in Jesus and denies major historical events.

>this level of idiocy

Dunning-Kruger in full force. Go chimp out on your containment board you walking piece of irony.

You insinuated that I believed In Jesus yet denied the holocaust you fucking imbecile. This backtracking is just sad. Keep moving those goalposts though.

>I haven't read into it in years
>the scholars are biased

Literally drink bleach. You're making me weep that there are people as dumb as you.

What? I said I did plenty of research, way more for the holocaust than against...

Have you ever at any point in your life looked at evidence or read anything that was against the holocaust happening as described by mainstream history books/media?

Let me guess, you scoffed at a few infographs posted by Sup Forums right?

You are a biased party and I was like you once, nothing is ever black or white spend some legitimate time exploring exactly what the holocaust claims to have happened and the reality of what needed to take place in order for it to have been executed.

You're not listening. It's clear you have a severe mental deficiency. Keep up those buzzwords though.

REMINDER THAT ONLY KIKES PROFIT FROM DENYING HOLOCAUST

Jesus probably wasn't real, but that wasn't really the point of the conversation if you actually read the posts back. The point was the hypocrisy pervasive on Sup Forums, where most people deny the holocaust and also believe Jesus was real.

>the Holocaust never happened
>Those 6 million people just relocated to the tropics

>people said things
>this is evidence enough, despite the fact that many people have proven to be liars about the holocaust
We're talking about a supposed extermination of 6 million people and yet there isn't ANY actual solid evidence of that happening. Just testimonials and whatever fakery the Russians got up to after they came into ownership of these "death camps".

>plenty of research
On the Internet I suppose?

>You insinuated that I believed In Jesus yet denied the holocaust you fucking imbecile.

This never happened. Can you read at all?

>Except they weren't death camps and zero solid evidence has ever come forth proving they were death camps.

In that case, where did all the bodies come from? links to a few articles talking about the huge amounts of dead bodies found at Treblinka, were they all victims of really unfortunate accidents from the super cool holiday camp the Nazis set up for the Jews? Maybe the Allies murdered a million super hard working superior Germans, then blamed it on the Nazis? Or is everything in all those articles completely fabricated by the obviously Jewish writers of them?

>6 million peopled died
>no where near 6 million bodies have been recovered

Russians Take all the food
This is Ukraines fault

>Russians
What about Poles, Hungarians or Czechs? Some testimonies are from before 1945.

there is evidence showing that plenty of torture was involved with alot of confessions.

It is irrelevant though, the atrocities happened, and those people saw them and were guilty.

It just didn't happen as much as claimed, and six million jews didnt die from the nasty shit.

Wow, you managed to completely ignore my post. I didn't say anything about what people said, I was only concerned with what people didn't say, which is the important bit. Why is Holocaust denial only a very recent thing? Why weren't nazis trying to deny the holocaust in the late forties?

Annoyingly, the "5 scientific reasons to kill yourself" image would really come in handy here as well, but I guess I blew my load too early there.

I'm no historian but can't we assume there are mass graves that haven't been found and the rest were incinerated ?

>where did all the bodies come from?
They died from typhus and starvation due to supply lines being bombed by the Allies. The Germans literally had no where to feed these people or give them medical supplies. And I'm not defending any of that, but it's definitely not an extermination. And why is it we are only able to find a fraction of the supposed 6 million jews who were killed? Shouldn't these bodies be all over the place?

It was actually an extermination of somewhere around 20 million people, not 6 million. I suggest you read about other genocides. Even someone with a Sup Forums level intellect would slowly start to realize that, according to their own logic, there's no evidence for any genocide ever. Most of them actually have casualty estimates with margins of error significantly wider than the holocaust.

>Why is Holocaust denial only a very recent thing?
Except it isn't. People have been question the holocaust since it supposedly began. The only reason you think it's some new trend is because of the internet and people are starting to wake up to the bullshit the jews have been spewing for years. And the nazis didn't have much a choice now did they? Either lie or we'll kill you.

holocaust denial is a crime
Also the holocaust is taken as a given undeniable fact like the sky being blue so it can't even be challenged

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll

You're extremely uneducated, so here's some very simple help for a very simple mind. Pay particular attention to the "Lowest Estimate" and "Highest Estimate" for the death tolls. Never once in the history of human genocide have the bodies been found and counted. Not once.

>Russians Take all the food
You don't know how "kolhoz" works.

For 6 fucking million people? Absolutely not. Not to mention it's literally impossible to cremate even HALF of that number in any reasonable amount of time with the incinerators the nazis had back then.

Other than Battleship Potemkin it is this film

Because it is an undeniable fact, and holocaust denial is only illegal in a few irrelevant countries where it's also illegal to deny communist crimes.

>It was actually an extermination of somewhere around 20 million people
lol and 10 years from now it will be 50 million. Fuck off.

>wikipedia
Fucking kek

>implying all research done on the internet is invalid

are you literally retarded?
You think I didn't fact check every counterargument? Look up rebuttals of any alleged evidence of both sides?

I know for a fuckign fact ive spent way more hours than you studying the holocaust.

I will never understand how people who have ever only heard one side of the argument can be so sure of it.

I bet you were sure the government wasnt listening to our phonecalls back in 2005 as well right?
That was all conspiracy gobbly gook

>that one kid in the thread who's super angry about holocaust denial jokes

Did he just get home from Jewish camp and hear about the hacker named Sup Forums?

Why are you acting like you know what you're talking about because you read pseudo-science from some halfwit neckbeard on Sup Forums? You're a bad, stupid person. You have no intellectual authority. You have no argument. What you are is what happens when a prostitute smokes meth while she's pregnant.

>Because it is an undeniable fact
>citation needed

>and holocaust denial is only illegal in a few irrelevant countries
lol like Germany? France? Australia? Israel?

>And the nazis didn't have much a choice now did they?
Why not? Presumably if they were on trial for killing a load of Jews (and obviously, no Nazis officers ever had anything to do with the deliberate killing of Jews), the first point of defense is that none of it ever happened. To try to justify their crimes or downplay their involvement is an admission that the events did occur, so why did no Nazi officers ever come out with the line "the killings mentioned never took place"?

I'm specifically talking about people who are on trial for taking part in the Holocuast. I doubt those people would get into much more trouble for merely defending themselves in court.

But have it your way. Please provide some evidence of a Nazi officer who claimed that the systematic killing of Jews never took place at any time. Then I might take your point a little seriously.

>Heebstein gets triggered

>links people to Sup Forums
>participates in political discussion
Amazing, you probably call people Sup Forumstards too and tell them how wrong they are!

Yup, this is what happened.

>"During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves, which, in connection with the statements by the witnesses Romanowski and Wiernik, leads to the conclusion that nearly all of the bodies of the victims were burned, all the more so since the camp was liquidated early and the murderers had much time. The ground of the camp was ploughed and sown. Ukrainians were settled there, who fled before the arrival of the Red Army (witnesses Kucharek and Lopuszyński)."

>In the northwestern section of the area, the surface is covered for about 2 hectares by a mixture of ashes and sand. In this mixture, one finds countless human bones, often still covered with tissue remains, which are in a condition of decomposition. During the inspection, which I made with the assistance of an expert in forensic medicine, it was determined that the ashes are without any doubt of human origin (remains of cremated human bones). The examination of human skulls could discover no trace of« wounding.

November 1945

>Please provide some evidence of a Nazi officer who claimed that the systematic killing of Jews never took place at any time.
This is retarded because I could just as easily post a false claim made by a jew that he was in the holocaust and say this is evidence the holocaust didn't happen. Testimonials mean jack shit when the evidence is completely lacking.

>wikipedia

It's just a list of genocide death tolls. The point is that every single genocide has a huge margin between the lowest estimate and the highest estimate. Literally every single one. Big surprise that a holocaust denier needs to remain willfully ignorant and irrational to make his 'arguments."

Explain this, moron.

>Big surprise that a holocaust supporter needs to remain willfully ignorant and irrational to make his 'arguments."
Fixed that for you, bro. No one has presented any evidence of the holocaust having actually happened in this thread yet because there isn't any.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross

Someone already did that, you gullible halfwit.

Hmm, if every genocide has had such a wide margin, how come the holocaust does not?

weird right? or are you claiming they counted the bodies for the holocaust?

I Don’t Deny Any Holocaust… Do You?

theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/12/23/i-dont-deny-any-holocaust-do-you/

The holocaust does have a wide margin. The Jewish deaths are supposed to be between 5-7 million, with most estimates falling at around 5.9 million. The total deaths are somewhere between 12-20 million.

Jesus, you really are simple aren't you. Do I have to spell this out any further?

I'm not looking for a testimonial from someone claiming that the holocaust happened.

I'm looking for someone who is alleged to have been involved in the Holocaust, but where they claim that not only were they not involved in any such crimes, but that the crimes never took place at any time.

Do you understand the difference, or should I explain it further?

There is not a single information in this thread that was not already debunked by Holocaust historians.
Retarded Sup Forumsfags just post the same crap in every thread.

>using jewpedia again
Fucking KEK

Cites kikepedia.

Not a reliable source.

t. kikepedia themselves

And I explained to you several times now that testimonials either way mean jack shit.

>11 years old
This is the my subtle liberal propaganda films ive ever seen. It has it all.

Sup Forums - Holocaust Denial Theory

It's literally just an exhaustive explanation of why the image you posted is nonsense. It doesn't matter which site it's on.

Jesus, Sup Forums shitposters really are the worst people I've ever come into contact with. I've never met anyone with such a combination of low intelligence and arrogance that I genuinely wish horrible suffering on them, but you really deserve it.

No you guys its obvious that hundreds of thousands of people all agreed on one lie simultainiously to make the jews stronger. Obviously it was all a large misunderstanding

Are you suggesting jews are liars and untrustworthy?
I don't believe a word of it.

Space Ass