>movie is evil vs bad
>The Joker is evil
>Harley Quinn is bad
>Deadshot is bad
Harley/Deadshot confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxFQVhvEoZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you guys going to get mad when Harley has a huge feminist moment beats up the joker at the end.

no

Nothing with being a feminist or something but I wouldn't mind at all.

The more clips they show from comiccon, the worse it looks. Seriously afraid this is going to disappoint.

desu the final trailer is pretty hype, the editing was great.

Harley turning on Joker is expected at this point. It's been a major part of her character since Mad Love.
It'd be more insulting if she didn't.

You know that small white dingdong joker got ain't gonna satisfy no mature woman.

She be finna needing that long black dindu appendage you know what i'm saying..

Show dat whiteboy how a real niggadick spoused to look like aight.

WE FINNA GO HARD IN THAT PUSSY NIGGA; DAWG DINDU FUCK NIGGA SHIT WELLFARE NIGGA GODDAMND FINNA KNOW WA AM SAYING MAH NIGGA SHIIIEEEEET.

>will smith
>black

How does that fit in their subplot though?
There's Harley's origin story, Joker wanting to rescue her, her being with the Suicide Squad and then what?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=KxFQVhvEoZw

Harley is getting her own movie. I hope at least Poison Ivy and Catwoman are shown.

The trailer was great, have you actually seen all the 30 second clips they released together with it? The acting, dialogue and action are pretty bad and don't make any sense.

Afraid final product is gonna be as shit.

They should make it like The Night of the Comet

well they have a fling in the new 52 suicide squad series so its to be expected

Is the name 52 random or do they actually have DC stories on 52 planets so far?

I generally tend not to judge anything by disjointed snippets.

>Harley is getting her own movie
Most people are going to watch Suicide Squad for her so no surprise there.

>I hope at least Poison Ivy and Catwoman are shown
I still have nightmare for the ONE depiction of Poison Ivy we've ever had. They need to rectify that.

The majority of Harley's backstory in the film is the Joker treating her like shit. In fact the only reason she got caught is because the Joker bails on her.

But even within those 30 second clips there is no coherence to the events. The editing is so fucking random.

I havn't been keeping up with the trailers, but isn't Joker the guy they're fighting?

Harley Quinn having to decide whether she'll join up with him again will either be the lead in to act 3 where she does join him and then at the end betrays him when she realizes hes going to hurt all her new "friends" (and also full of shit) or hell do something really abusive to her and shell turn on him then

I thought the new 52 just meant they were going to focus on only 52 comic books.

>>Harley/Deadshot confirmed

Thats what happens in the animated movie, so its really a reveal

its not*

Do we know that for a fact? We saw flashbacks, the skin bleaching scene, a flash of Harley in her slut outift kissing Joker so I do't know.

But If so, tumblr and "mad love" shitters are cheering for literally nothing.

52 means it takes place on earth 52 right? Since their are countless of alternate universes in the comic books.