Daily Reminder that there is STILL no evidence of any Russia Hacking conspiracy and that democrats are just being sore...

Daily Reminder that there is STILL no evidence of any Russia Hacking conspiracy and that democrats are just being sore losers

youtube.com/watch?v=1aQ-NxEMrHU

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
dw.com/en/us-house-intelligence-chair-says-no-evidence-of-trump-ties-to-russia/a-37741458
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/national-party-news/312997-how-can-assange-1000-percent-certain-russian-didnt
cnn.com/2017/01/04/politics/assange-wikileaks-hannity-intv/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/03/assange-russian-government-not-source-wikileaks-emails.html
thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/312607-assange-on-dems-focus-on-russian-hacking-its-a-stupid-maneuver
youtube.com/watch?v=QS2a44F5TgM
crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/06/us/politics/document-russia-hacking-report-intelligence-agencies.html
m.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/03/british-dutch-passed-along-intel-about-meetings-between-trump-team-and-russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh, dammit! See, because I was almost certain Obama was a Muslim immigrant, but then Trump said recently he's not so I trust he was just wrong years later.

But there is evidence of your beloved trumps admin teaming with russia. Right? If not then why did flynn resign? Why did sessions recuse HIMSELF? Cuz they're fkn liars and repubs dont give a fuck they are being conned.

Silver fox/10 would bang.

ONCE AGAIN

There is LITERALLY NO EVIDENCE OF ANY RUSSIAN HACKING SCANDAL
How convenient of you to just ignore this story though

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Just like there IS NO evidence that Obama bugged Trump tower.

Maybe I am just a bobble headed idiot, but didn't Trump say something about Russia hacking whatever or whatnot during the campaign? I remember him saying something about something Russian related to some whatever about... Why well whatever, he says a lot of things they are empty words, we should only trust the ones that keep him in a positive light and reenforces pro-trump biases.

European here, simple question tho:
If there was any evidence, it would be found by the government, right? A government that is ruled by republicans, right?
I don't think they would have interest in letting the world know about that...

> a lack of proof isn't a proof for the absence of something.

>Maybe I am just a bobble headed idiot, but didn't Trump say something about Russia hacking whatever or whatnot during the campaign?

no. please stop getting your "news" from stepehn colbert jokes

Other user didn't mention hacking nigger. Just generic shady Russian meetings shit.

NY Times post...can we stop following this sh!t???

>If there was any evidence

there is none.

yes, which is why the government already released their DNI reports months ago that yielded nothing

dw.com/en/us-house-intelligence-chair-says-no-evidence-of-trump-ties-to-russia/a-37741458

feel free to go through and try to find any actual proof because even this report from the investigation into these BASELESS claims yielded nothing

Seriously everyone ignoring Dems meeting Vlad for ages

meeting a russian ambassador at some political functioning isnt shady or illegal at all

Hillary Clinton accepting a secret donation of millions from the Russian Government after securing an uranium deal is.

not an argument

Where theres smoke theres fire. Republicans screamed for obama to be harder on russia for 8 fucking years and now theyre having meetings with them in secret and lying about it and adopting very pro russia stances which include just letting them take another countrys territory for their own. Even all the shilling against sweden seems suspect as fuck since russias been saber rattling in that area for years now

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/national-party-news/312997-how-can-assange-1000-percent-certain-russian-didnt

cnn.com/2017/01/04/politics/assange-wikileaks-hannity-intv/

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/03/assange-russian-government-not-source-wikileaks-emails.html

And here Assange is stating why this witch hunt is a stupid idea anyway

thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/312607-assange-on-dems-focus-on-russian-hacking-its-a-stupid-maneuver

Youre a retard if you think that picture means anything in your argument. Sessions had private meetings with an ambassador and then lied about it under oath, there is a fucking PICTURE of schumer and putin at their meeting which was attended by other people and is on the public record

This is what Obama said about Russia during the 12 election

youtube.com/watch?v=QS2a44F5TgM

again, HILLARY CLINTON TOOK 2MILLION IN A SECRET DONATION FROM THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT

Remember kids, Sup Forums is a reputable source for any information

There's not 'no' evidence, you moron.

crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/06/us/politics/document-russia-hacking-report-intelligence-agencies.html

"After my election, I have more flexibility."

Is there something, in any way, incriminating in that? He's absolutely right. He has less to lose with an unpopular opinion after the election.

That investigation and subsequent report were made by a Republican run committee, one which didn't even consider Trump's tax returns: documentation that would easily verify all business conflicts, or lack thereof, between Trump and the Russians.

Just seems a bit fishy to me, tbh.

There is nothing nefarious about the statement. But the msm is hell bent on pinning anything on trump to cover obamagate they credited sessions with the quote.

Do you guys realize that it was Trump that suggested the election was hacked by Russia. Then when he won he dropped it. However he brought it back by saying Hillary and Russian hackers still were working on getting her to win but they failed.

Even after he gets his way he complains about how he got there. Most people would be like "well that's all done now onto the next stage now that I've gotten here."

Trump is a man-child!

Do you believe Obama ordered a wiretap on Trump Tower?

daily reminder that Trump actually wants to ban your assault rifles

There is only no evidence if you don't know how to interpret netsec findings by industry leading cyber security investigations.

Incorrect. He said that there was massive cheating and that it was fixed. Which it was, by the Democrats. He never spoke once about Russian hacking the election until MSN brought it up endlessly, as well as the ignorant left.

We know it. MI5 or 6 did it for 150mill pounds for Obama. Case closed.

Well, the fact it seems more people was involved indicates there is something.

Also, if you were investigating the case the least you'd to is to reveal where and how you get the information, and only release the conclusion until the investigation is over.

On the other hand Trump blamed Obama spied on him after reading a Breitbart article that shows no other source, so...

lol that took you a long time to make up. Evidence doesn't really matter to you trumptards though.

oh he was talking about the general election being rigged long after the DNC fuckface

No problem

Fake and gay

Doesnt mean it didn't happen bro

wow, I found a triggered snowflake this early in the morning

Listen up short cock, of course he did.the Democrats didn't know how to cheat enough to win, but they sure did try hard. They fucked themselves for many elections ahead. How dumb can you be to get caught so big league? Democrat Dumb, that's how.

so how was the general election rigged as he claimed?

Just admit your orange daddy makes shit up and you don't care that he does.

Made up, no. Correct? Always.

m.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/03/british-dutch-passed-along-intel-about-meetings-between-trump-team-and-russia

Triggered? Lol. Nope.just calling out fake and gay shit, like what you post so often at this time, nigger.

Everybody has known for many years that the Democrats cheat. Dead people voting, illegals voting, double voting, etc. No need to explain further, you know this to be true. And if you don't, then you are clearly retarded.

>there is STILL no evidence

and there's nothing in there about Trump Tower being wiretapped by the FBI. Cite something to support your case feggit.

>the absence of evidence isn't the evidence of absence
That's the justification that illegally invaded Iraq for having WMDs, how'd that work out?

illegal voting you say?

no, he said the general election was rigged. how was it rigged specifically, or are you so retarded that you can only repeat general, unproven claims?

>No need to explain further
Yes, bc you can't

>Everybody has known for many years
Where's the evidence then?

Teaming with Russia to do what exactly? Shouldn't we have a relationship with another foreign power

Being blackmailed is something I wouldn't call teaming, but whatever rocks your boat m8

Daily reminder that the executive branch doesn't have the power to make laws

Here's all the proof I need!

Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up

Strawman

Lock Him (Obama) Up

so why not vote for Hillary?

OP and/or people in this thread are paid Trump shills.

Meeting with Russia isn't criminal you idiots, but intelligence agencies have said that Russia most likely tried to influence the election. Now you have people around Trump tripping over themselves and trying to deny meeting Russian officials to the point of committing perjury. Why would you do that if you don't have anything to hide?

she lost

Trump even pulled an "I know you are but what am I" and posted Bloomberg meeting with Putin in NYC because he allowed a Russian gas station to be built. Bloomberg responded that it was a very public meeting and he'd be happy to testify in court what happened that day. No response from Trump.

Meeting and dealing with Russia isn't illegal. But Trump and his goons are actively trying to cover up meetings with Russia. Why would you do this if you haven't done anything illegal?