Hey, Sup Forums, ho do i find a sugar daddy?

hey, Sup Forums, ho do i find a sugar daddy?

You don't, you get a job.

Also wtf is up with your eye?

By hitting the corner

tits or gtfo

Certainly Sup Forums is the one of the best places to start looking, it's full of wise, wealthy and charismatic older individuals.
Sup Forums is worth posting this in too, more so than Sup Forums in fact.

I'll be your sugar daddy, where you living baby?

there are dating sites dedicated to this

swallow

Ill do it, you don't have to do anything sexual for me, just bring me shopping with you and pretend to be a couple.

that's a guy

I'm serious, Send me your Snapchat, I'll set you up with a nice apartment and $1200 a month in spending cash. Just gotta prove you're real.

no shit?

Where you at ? I sugar daddy a girl right now, despite being good looking and 26, make bank etc, I'd rather buy her clothes to wear in bed and I find her sexy in around the house, than get involved in relationship. Don't feel dirty like using a whore, and dont get drama for using women at bars. Fancy a new girl now though.

That is sad.

She's fake. Snapchat is either hacked or she's not the one posting.

>she

lol you need a way better body.

It's a trap

more?

Boy, you missed out by a week. I was a sugar daddy, bought stuff for at least half a dozen traps on here. Don't do it now the last experience I had put me off for good.

Post asshole

story time.

Bought nikkisapphire some lingerie in exchange for pics. Didn't get anything, decided to stop sugar daddying. Fuck shitty traps.

I know, I'm just lonely.

Posts new outfit on twitter, but fuck me.

Proof

Bump for more of op

You're a sweetie, but I'm probably younger than you.

l2spell

How much to sit on my face?

Shit thread needs more traps

I couldn't tell you the last time i saw one in a store. Maybe check your local grocery retailers?

She's a regular on r/traps. OP as always is a fag

Ugly

And a bitch, but buying traps stuff is my thing

Bump