youtu.be/2pXKDOVb88g
youtu.be/w4IV4kaKQ6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did they die?

kys

Post a webm

/thread

Damn, she's rekt.

more like the person who got it was rekt.

samefag

Nigger rekt thread?
Nigger rekt thread.

That too lol.

Holy!

kek

The shit women have to deal with on a daily basis.

yeah you said it. i see that happen at east twice a day.

You're joking but seriously, I have yet to know a single woman in my life who hasn't been raped.

Doesn't help that I'm a serial rapist but fuck, those are some rough numbers.

which country are you refering to?

All of them, I do quite a bit of traveling.

this happened in paris sandnigger called her whore cause she wears a skirt

Also in Germany, due to the flood of refugees

Tell me about her, why does she wear the mask?

sauce

It clearly says in the filename.

cause she was on her way to the halloween party

I'm new here so all the gore stuff is insane

idiot

I'm new here so all the gore stuff is insane

could u lend a nigga a pencil

Burial at sea.

Kek. What's this shit? Danger 5?

a man with a truly open mind

> could u lend a nigga a pencil
I could, but I wouldn't.

> Currently year 2017
> Not knowing her

...For you.

y tho
stupid jerome

that's not rekt, that's gore

go back to tumblr

wow you are such an old fag for knowing some random whore off the internet congrats xD
>kill yourself faggot

Story?

Shut up SJW faggot with those made up facts. Not all women are raped. With those statistics "women are raped every x seconds", evey woman would've been raped by now.

If some guy rubs on her butt at the subway it's not rape. Constraint or embarrassment at most.

I visited countries where women walk as whores on daily basis and no one will mess up with them. So suck dick faggot.

stop dressing like sluts and maybe you wont get treated like one stupid dumb cunts

NAME?

Video with sound?

Ashley Alban

That's fucking sad! Also that looked like a totally rubbish knife.

i dont like :(

he is somehow still alive. poor nigger

fucking animals, killed little boy with blunt knife? WTF cant stand videos like that... fucking sandniggers

In all seriousness though, how is this even a rekt?
Sigh....whatever.

hope it was worth the brain damage...

That one was difficult to watch.

Waits for the obligatory fap comment.

lol'd

How is she dressed like a slut you dumb fag?

shut up sandnigger

It was, but for some reason I had to watch it all...

Twice

>original filename was 360noscope
Kek

When are we genociding all the sand niggers

You sure you don't need a shrink or something?

dubs dubs dubssss

>Shitskins in Europe molesting women on the streets
>This is what Liberals want in America, because mah human rights

Really makes you think

SANDNIGGERS

Nigger faggot plus sand nigger faggot

That's not voluntary, he's dead.

Copper

its their right to dress however they want and its pleasant for men's eyes, and i said FOR MEN's EYES you are not a man, no sandnigger is

360 brickscope

Votez Front National

Clever, I kek'd. Still fuck you though.

youtu.be/xY59mR44TLs

Station nightclub fire..
Fucked up if youve never seen it.
At around the 5:30 mark you can hear above all the screams a woman screaming "it's killing me! I'm burning up!"

story FFS

>xD
>telling someone *else* to kill themselves

okay there, kiddo.

Dubs have foretold it. Nuclear fire shall rain on all lands where niggatry runs rampant. Goat fuckers first.

youtu.be/2pXKDOVb88g

youtu.be/w4IV4kaKQ6U

Jesus, I remember when that happened. Seeing those people wedged in the front door with the flames growing behind them still bothers me.

Dam immigrants!

Looks like he was working on a power bank (probably tried to steal electricity) and got fried, lol

you are sick faggot

Not in non-nigger land. Whenever shit like this happens, it's always a brownskin aggressor.

10/10
>the joke
>your head
Try reading the post before getting mad.

Some kid got his head chopped off.

What the FUCK did I just watch?

lame

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Oh so that's funny to you? Is that it you fucking pathetic faggot? Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.

You are Full of shit cum and blood, but you are right

are you a virgin?
you sould like one

Why does anyone reply to copypastas for fuck's sake

Shut the fuck up, I hate your fucking guts. I hate you, your "clever" "observations", as well as your stupid fucking autistic face. I hate you and everyone else involved in this thread, I hope your miserable life full of "epic" moments on an internet imageboard ends painfully slow. I pray to God every night that there will be another holocaust full of people like you. I want a belligerent country to experiment on you, get invaded by a larger country that steals the research your pain created and uses it toward gassing other people like you. When they throw your stupid body in a ditch I will take your retard brain and revive you just to torture you. You'll be seeing me in your nightmares kid.

perhaps she's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane?

are you also a virgin?