Raptors vs. Thunder

Finals Preview

dead thread. Is everyone in north america too depressed?

Its over boys we are shit

Blow this shit up trade demar trade JV rebuild time

yeah looks like it. desu this is one of the most insane moments in american history, it's gonna take weeks for us to stabilize. i'm just watching sports to cope.

OKC moving the ball more in this first quarter than they ever did the past two seasons.

nah im fucking happy as hell, too happy for boresketball

Their plays/scheme are/is simple as fuck. I think they'll struggle in the postseason to get good shots. Also why is okc suddenly full of young players? I know they lost durant but why does presti seem to be in constant rebuild mode instead of just getting an older team around goatbrook and going for the chip?

We look like shit without JV

Hey it's working and Presti has an eye for talent. He put together the Spurs dynasty from my understanding.

Big free agency is next year and young players are cheap. Not to mention but someone like savings is going to have good value after a long season of improving.

Sabonis

deGOAT deGOATzan

he clearly has an eye for talent but okc have only made the finals once. The window for making more finals is passing and once westbrook fades okc will become denver-tier in relevance

Good OP

Do they have enough cap space for anyone decent? And is there any star that would actually go there?

It's also just kind of what you have to do as a small market team. Durant is evidence of that. Nobody is fighting to play in Oklahoma City

nice dubs jays fire sale guy

1. Lebron
2. Westbrook
3. Durant
3. Curry

Next year they should have room for a upper level talent. Not a star, but they won't get one to come to OKC anyways.

Is rudy gay a free agent this summer? Is he even that good - thunder just need another wing that can shoot and playmake - don't really know enough about him

Looks like he is about 13mil for locked up for 2. Unlikely for presti to trade for him unless he thinks he could get him to resign.

Is it gay if I keep staring at Lowry's Kim K sized butt?

Is billy donovan a good coach?

imo: incredible lineup manager but terrible offensive schemer. Haven't seen any of his college teams but college ball is basically a different sport since you can play a zone and win

He's livin' on a prayer.

Since when was DeRozan this good?

hits tough shots. Not a smart tactic when it comes to the playoffs, though

Everyone hits tough shots in the playoffs though

He's been getting better every year

t. cuck

shots get tougher because the standard is higher. in the playoffs derozan finds it harder to make space for himself so takes even tougher shots and misses more. having casey as coach doesn't help

t. someone who doesn't live in america

No heres right youre a cuck

Right in the twigs and berries.

oh fuck I just realized my state is run by oil companies

kill you are self you fucking dumb flyover

>Roberson
kek

KEK

That's a shaqtin

the raptors are actually good. this is without about 10 forwards injured, too

Bebe, Poeltl and Siakam easily covering for JV

They just keep passing it to the white guy.

>it's a 5 point game now

I dont recognize this thunder team

REFBALL

PATMAN

Where is Jonas and Boyombo?

BEBE YOU SIDE SHOW BOB LOOKIN ASS NIGGA PLAY D AND BOX OUT

BALLRY1!!!!

JV is injured and Biyombo got a better offer by the Orlando Magic during the summer.

westbrick throwin this one away

Nice work Raps.

yea shitty about biyombo, i wanted GSW to buy him and fucking KD..
heres the perfect team
>GSW
>3 amazing rebounders
>have bros shot 3s all day
>rebound, kick it back out
>repeat
>profit

and not buy fucking kd*

so how cant derozan average 27-30 again?

>westshook

cojo a bitch

Holy shit DeRozan just keeps getting better at mid-range jumpers

you mean
37-40?

>Corey Joseph

yeah, every year. i think hes the best mid-range jump shooter in the league. only one who can even compare is harden. his mid range shot might be better than kobes, but his driving game although good obviously isnt at kobes level

degoat doing degoat things

easy win for Toronto, Russled westshook exposed, my boy Double D rapes your city's very inner soul with that midrange game

These fuckers lose to the Sacramento Kings at home and then win against OKC on the road.

I dont know what to think

They missed a lot of good looks in the previous game. Shit happens.

>Canadian Trump supporters

Guaranteed you own a snowmobile and wear an Arctic Cat jacket.

Neither, just a white, working class male who lives in the GTA