Does anybody talk about the objectively best reality television show in history on this board?

Does anybody talk about the objectively best reality television show in history on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=csoZN6iB-Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=c2WvstZBbaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw only one month til AllStars

No one really talks about it here, but it's my favorite show. I'm seeing Chad Michaels this friday.

>all stars
>all losers

Well it wouldn't make much sense having all the winners back to compete genius. Just because they didn't win doesn't mean they're not amazing.

>wouldn't make sense having winners face winners in all stars

Goddamn fags are dumb

You would have to wait at least 8 seasons to have even a small cast to do that. Then you couldn't do it again without it being stale for at least 8 more years. How stupid are you?

They have had like 10 seasons. It would be fine and be more interesting and better for the show.

Katya is kween, but I'm cool with Alaska or Detox winning too. I'm very honestly offended by the decision to bring back Coco, though. The bitch lipsynced four fucking times, more than anybody else. What the hell else can she show?
I love Chad Michaels. Definitely deserved to win her crown. Had she been on any of the previous seasons, she would have won hands down. It was just because of Sharon Needles that she didn't, but I'm honestly fine with that.

We all know Bianca would just win anyway. Bebe goes home first and Jinkx wins Miss Congeniality. Snooze.

They just wrapped season 8. Shut the fuck up with this nonsense. There have been 100 queens on the show, it makes a whole lot more sense to choose a bunch of fan favorites to come back for another shot. Don't reply to me again.

You really think any of them would be cool with giving up their winner status to some other bitch? Come on now.

I would love to see Bianca vs Sharon to be honest. Ru has even said that Sharon is the only queen up to this point that she can see taking over her spot as THE drag queen one day.

8 winners and 8 runner ups, that wouldn't work why? I'm sorry you settle for shit but it would be way more watchable this way.

More like 10 winners (after all stars 2) and 18 runner ups. 28 queen drag race. What are you doing?

I didn't know that, that's mad. I could see it though. Sharon's just a bit unprofessional; she's an alcoholic and makes inappropriate comments often. For example, she was gonna perform at Life Ball in Vienna, but she got kicked out cause she made a joke about being happy to be in the birthplace of Hitler.

>mfw Thorgy and Acid go home
>mfw Naomi and Derrick are still there

Cannot believe people watch this shit

Some of us love drama and messiness

>degeneracy the show

No winner would ever return. Who wants to be the first out? No one. It would just tarnish their crown

>mfw bob wins
>thorgy has to sit there and clap for her when we all know who the real kw33n is
Acid is cool too tho

Thorgy v Bob in a nutshell

youtube.com/watch?v=csoZN6iB-Tg

Honestly. How the fuck did Bob win the RuCo challenge? And I get why she won snatch game, but(t) fuck. Thorgy is just so much more talented, beautiful, and interesting. Thorgy does the real art DRAG; Bob does stand up comedy in a Target sun dress, off-color foundation, and a mop on her head. Fuck. It gets me so mad.

Season 8 was instantly one of my favorite seasons. By the last three episodes I was so over it. Bob is painfully one note and monotonous. She's good, but it's like all of her flaws were completely glanced over while someone like Acid was being read by Michelle every week for being too fucking polished and too good. I get that editing leaves a ton of stuff out, but Bob's make up was never once impressive in my opinion.
Not to mention the $20 silver jumpsuit from Amazon that looked like complete ass and beat pic related. I'm still mad.

>she

Also thorgy was a little faggot the entire show, no personality and totally deserved to lose when he did. His commercial was painfully bad and he looks like shit no matter what you put on him.

I think drag would be fun but only fags are allowed to do it

Oh my god. That 20 dollar ass jumpsuit.............
Not even to mention that Thorgy's roller rink runway was not just better than Bob's, but unquestionably the best (aside maybe from Robbie's but that hairline lmao, & her challenge performance sucked ass.) Thorgy was actually acting in her snatch game while Bob just sat there shouting jokes.
I also always hated how they'll switch between judging as a team & judging as individuals to protect the queens they like. There was no reason for Thorgy to lipsync against Chi Chi on the campaign ad challenge other than because Ru wanted Kim Chi in the top 3 & knew Chi Chi would send Kim's untalented ass home. Don't get me wrong, Kim Chi has a great personality & great looks, but her performance in the challenges was mediocre at best.

Who says? I wouldn't be upset about a straight queen.

Drag has nothing to do with your sexuality.

>how they'll switch between judging as a team & judging as individuals to protect the queens they like
Exactly. Trixie tweeted that same exact thing during s8. I love the show but it can be so frustrating at times. KimChi looks 10/10 99% of the time, but performance-wise she's so immature. If you look her live shows up on youtube they're so boring

The show is primarily held back, I think, by Ru and the producers wanting too much control. I mean not to be annoying fanboi but it's obvious that Thorgy and others have gotten fucked over by absolute bullshit; for example, Max's bad edit during her elimination making her look annoying and weird, or Laila being in the bottom 2 on the first episode when both Cynthia and especially Robbie looked like dog shit (pun intended), or Kim Chi never lipsyncing despite barely ever doing anything right. But I'll continue to watch, cause I love the queens and it's honestly not that hard to see through the bullshit anymore. I'm just ready for Katya to slay All Stars 2.

>don't wanna be a fanboy
>more defense of that mess thorgy
>28 posts
>8 posters

I think you're samefagging and it doesn't change the fact that thorgy was garbage and you need to deal with it.

ok that's your opinion who cares, god forbid people post more than once in a thread. We like Thorgy and you don't, get over it. The same thing happened with Katya on her season, people obsessed over her so much that it started turning into hate from others. They're both awesome and people are upset that they got shafted.

Don't reply to him user, he's never actually seen drag race

I wonder when Ru is going to start looking old

Black don't crack honey. Also Raven is hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=c2WvstZBbaA

What was his catchphrase again?

Give it a chance, it's like a parody of reality shows in how ridiculous it is. Also nearly everyone on the show is a cunt, it's great.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>tfw started with the 6th season and no season has even come close

>Bianca
>Adore
>Courtney
>Ben de la creme

Why even live?

Season 4 is objectively the best

>Best reality show in history
>It's not Dating Naked

Get your facts straight OP. Dating Naked is reality kino.

Tbh I agree. I'm so mad Adore was the only season 6 queen on All Stara 2

Chad Michaels impressed me with his professionalism and Willam was fun, but the rest..ehh, ugly fatties, phi phi being such a fucking faggot, sharon is extremely overrated..

pass.

>it's a I'm-deliberately-looking-like-a-fucking-retard-and-claim-I'm-trying-to-progress-the-"""artform"""-because-I'm-too-ugly-to-pass-as-a-woman contestant

Phi phi being a psycho cunt that whole season was the best part of it

Watching some faggot show about faggots dressing up like mommy.

How is Sharon overrated?

Don't come for Miss Milk hunny. She changed the whole game.

I agree that Thorgy should have won but I want to FUCK Naomi

I would berry my dick so far inside her ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

but nigger thats not The Real World/Road Rules Challenge

I've tried but Courtney Act is SO BORINNNNG imo