Who will play the next president of the united states in the inevitable film?

who will play the next president of the united states in the inevitable film?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/septoct-2012/do-presidential-debates-really-matter/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2012/10/03/what-political-scientists-know-about-debates/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Banks#Personal_life
youtu.be/zNdkrtfZP8I?t=371
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lena Dunham

Donald Trump right here

Can we all agree theres no way Trump can beat her?

im voting for myself this november

no we can't. trump is going to win

check the latest polls, champ

:)

That works for Hillary too

Is she going to run the country over the phone from prison?

That all depends on the debates. Right now it's anyone's game.

trump is turning blue states red.

well actually the regressive left is turning blue states red.

Debates don't matter. Trump can say blatant lies or contradict himself in the same sentence and his supporters won't care mind, and Clinton could give the most well-researched and thorough policy ideas and no one would believe her.

People have already settled on their choice, and the rest of the election is just getting them to turn out

If you mean Hillary, pazuzu probably because satan is fully booked for decades.

You got that backwards. He's turning the red states blue. He's losing in places like Utah, Arizona and Georgia which were once strong Republican states.

For their supporters maybe but you'd be surprised how many people might still be on the fence between these two morons.

If either one can bring on the bantz and really blow the other out of the water a few times in that first debate you'll see the moment go toward that candidate. It's really going to hinge on that first debate though.

Pure diminishing returns after that.

No
Maybe in an alternate universe but trump is an ugly fuck.

hillary will win in there isn't a single terrorist attack between now and the election

Well shit, there was probably an attack on france while I was writing this post.

>He hasn't seen Clinton Cash

there's multiple terrorist attacks every day in europe. frankly if you vote for hillary you're inviting syrian refugees in to our country and that makes you a fucking moron. i don't care how obnoxious or inarticulate trump is, he wants to fix the country. hillary is bought and paid for.

Trump might not be the perfect candidate but he's the lesser of two evils

Protip: Utah is mormon and so is much of Phoenix
Protip: Mormons exploit welfare loopholes. They are also deathly afraid in the government interfering with their cult. Trump has already promised to interfere with one cult, why not theirs?
Protip:Mormons can't really be counted because of this.

she's really fucked then, lmao

>on the fence
you realize there is no fence right?
you either vote for who you want to win or by not voting you're voting for the person you don't want to win.

More importantly who do the jews want win

Meryl fucking Streep, obviously

mormons are never going to vote for the gay-abortion party, retard, Utah is never turning blue

Hillary's going to open the floodgates to illegals and continue the fight on banning weapons.

While Trump has nothing else of substance that's at least two issues I'm with him on.

I realize that. You realize that. Thousands and thousands out there are still weighing their opinions and actually think voting for Johnson or Stein is some sort of viable option.

her greatest admirer

>actually think voting for Johnson or Stein is some sort of viable option.
these are probably mostly disgruntled Bernie or Bust people who hate Clinton more than they're loyal to the Dems

I could go for some fre' ho' 'za right about now

Roll

Pretty much. Which is why I think that first debate is going to be somewhat pivotal. Some of the pissed Bernie supporters might actually go for Trump just as a huge middle finger to the DNC thinking he won't have a hope in hell in winning and actually turn it around and fuck themselves.

>ywn have a 'night in' with Chloe where you watch comfy movies and eat pizza and drink beer and cuddle till she falls asleep on you and dusts your leg with gentle beer farts

Debates do matter. Tell that to shit to the grave of Dick Nixon and get laughed at.

There are plenty of ways that Trump can still backfire. He has his very devoted, vocal base. Hillary is starting to build hers now that Bernie is out. The pieces they're playing for are Middle American moderates. The people in Des Moines or Cleveland or some shit.

If Trump really comes across as distasteful, even though people won't want to vote for Hillary, they'll vote against him.

Or Trump will win. Whatever, my country is still fucking corrupt no matter who takes office.

>Trump campaign has no ground game
>People don't realize just how dishonest he is yet

These are my only hope.

Who should play her in childhood?

do bernie or bust people even exist in real life or are they just trump shills pretending to support bernie

>he says without realizing that most of the Syrian refugees that have came to this country from 2015 to now have already left the States...

Stfu with your "refugees boogeyman" autism.

idris elba

How did you possibly come to that conclusion?

kiernan shipka

They'll turn on their values the instant the state stops paying for their 56 fucking children

Have you not been watching the convention. They boo their own candidate constantly for try to get them to vote for her.

They're pissed as fuck. While I'm not sure if they'll go out and vote for Trump in retaliation they're sure as fuck probably go out and vote for Jill Stein instead. They were hugely anti-establishment.

>hillary with launch codes
I can't wait to play global thermonuclear war when her server is hacked this time, I loved WarGames.

we havent even began to accept the bulk of refugees. why is there news of refugees committing heinous crime every single day in europe now? do you want to destroy our country with savages?

Will this scene be in it?

Your waifu is endorsing Hillary. What haven't you?

How do people not see how dishonest and fucked up he is yet? Its not like his views and statements are secret

washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/septoct-2012/do-presidential-debates-really-matter/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2012/10/03/what-political-scientists-know-about-debates/

Trump isn't running the ground campaign, but he's ceded it to the state parties, so its not like there's nothing

>old
>hates her white skin
>annoying voice
>pancake tits
>my waifu

Yeah, no.

>grandmafu

When and where the fuck was this?

What did she mean by this?

They don't pay attention.

literally who?

There is a large contingent of Trump supporters who are backing him purely because he's a meme candidate. These are people who aren't particularly religious, are fine with gay marriage, and have legitimate concerns over climate change, and are for net neutrality, and don't really care too much about minorities, but they back Trump 100% for no reason besides his sick burns. This is also their first, maybe second election.

They exist. I worked with one, he was extremely liberal, openly gay and would go on and on about how Bernie was so down to earth and a paragon of social justice. He hated Hilary too and he broke down at work when Bernie back Hillary after losing. He'd bring it up and scoff at me when I said all politicians are snakes in the grass but now he doesn't know what to do.

>Clinton said Angela Merkel was a big inspiration to her

That's when I bit the bullet and went with him.

I'm scared.

Islam is not a Race.

Mexican is not a Race.

Clinton is bleeding moderate support with the DNC email scandal, her own email issue, and her implicit support for BLM despite the riots and police murders. she'll be demolished at the debates, and whatever else Wikileaks has promised to release and the constant terror attacks will bury her

she's done, Trump already leads her in the polls and it's barely just begun

Bernie supporters have more common ground with Trump than they do with Clinton, who is the Wall st candidate through and through, and supports TPP, hawkish neocon foreign intervention, etc, whereas Trump does not

Cool articles, but you don't even have to look far to see how Obama outperformed McCain and Romney in the debates for both of his elections. Presence can sway a lot of people and many Americans really begin tuning into politics once the debates start.

But Angela Merkel has been an excellent leader.

Bernie supporters who back Trump don't live in reality. Bernie and Hillary's voting record is almost lockstep through-and-through, and in fact Bernie has supported the military more than she has.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Banks#Personal_life

>Banks went through parts of the process of conversion to Judaism

>rich white woman
>going to jail for anything other than tax evasion

Quality quipping m8

CATHERINE, JULIANNA, OR ALYSSA PLS

they are qt af

And that map is generous. Trump ain't winning Iowa or Nevada. Ohio and Florida are toss-ups.

lmao, maybe before the Euro, Ukrainian, and migrant crises

Please go back to Sup Forums

Bernie or bust people are such fucking retards. They really can't deal with having lost.

>mfw finding his sex tape on xvideos

>she'll be demolished at the debates
i could look over all the other stuff since i've already seen it a billion times, but do you seriously think Hillary Clinton would get demolished at the debates by donald trump who knows literally nothing about what he's doing and openly says so?
he has no positions on fucking anything and his plan is to let his vice president run the country while he poses.

>map based on survey data
>and that map is generous
What are you even talking about?

First off, you are a pol faggot in a thinly veiled pol bait thread

Secondly, are you seriously going to perpetuate this retarded fiction that the influx of refugees in European countries has just spiraled those countries into crazy rape and crime parties? You get that from Alex Jones? The ratio of how many ppl have migrated to actual crime rates doesnt show these crimes are exclusive to refugees you halfwit

The majority of refugees are children and the eldery

Pew Research has said repeatedly, along with the Bureau of Labor, that the economy improves with more immigrants and people who come into this country as refugees..

Its cheap money you retard. Look up a fact for once that isnt Brietbart, and stop calling people who are fleeing from a country we helped destroy as "savages"

If you dont want them leaving their country, dont fucking bomb it

Whats your point

To be fair those economic benefits only come if there's smooth integration. A huge influx of refugees like this is a burden.

But then there's the humanitarian obligation.

>The majority of refugees are children and the eldery
lol

I want Tyler slap me around a little.

Clinton lost to Obama at the debates for the exact reason Trump won.

He can get the crowd riled up. Clinton speaks like a suffocated hedgehog.

Have you never seen Thank You For Smoking? It's not about convincing your opponent, it's about looking better than they do.

That is factually true...

>Mexican is not a Race.
what is a race then?

have you heard of Cologne and Rotherham, baby boy?

>leading in the poll average
>HE CANT WIN
increasingly nervous cuck.jpg

Yes, they are, why is this hard for some of you to understand?

Children, young adults, women and tje eldery

Huh?

>But then there's the humanitarian obligation.

You really can't see that it's the globalist elite importing a permanent brown underclass to play against what used to be the middle class. Just like we have in 'Murica.

>literal "no go zones"

roll

>blue hair/half-shaved
>tattoo
>plucked eyebrows
Would rather be split roasted by Russell and Ronald.

>young adults
Oh, you mean men in their 20s pretending to be 16 year olds.

>facts
lol

youtu.be/zNdkrtfZP8I?t=371

Only 20% of the 5 million Syrian refugees are men between 18-59, but good luck trying to convince anyone of that on Sup Forums dude.