>get to Peking O
the fuck am I listening to

That sweet, sweet Dada.

>first disc
9/10
>second disc
5/10

The best song

I'm surprised you managed to find Peking O weird after first having to go through Aumgn.

If it's too much for you OP, you can always just listen to the pleb friendly Future Days :^)

this
absolutely disgustingly wrong

>First disc
10/10
>Second disc
10/10

this

filler t b h

Proto breakcore

>implying the ending to Peking O isn't one of the highlights of Can's career

I get nothing out of the 2nd disc on this LP. I love Can, love Ege Bamyasi, Future Days, Soon Over Babluma, Delay

But I guess I'm too pleb for that avant garde shit

Not even Bring Me Coffee or Tea?

Sorry, yeah I guess I should have made that distinction, nothing wrong with that track, actually love the start of it with the organ, very pretty.

Do you just not like ambient music?

There is one thing I like conceptually about the two discs and that is that they both start the same exact way, but with disc 1 it leads into a fairly straight forward psychedelic rock jam and disc 2 just goes into this dark free jazz jam.

I do also like the percussion at the end of Aumgn. I need some kind of thread to follow along in my music though, I can listen to some pretty weird shit if it feels like it serves a purpose and leads to something in a way that is executed in a coherent way. While I love the drums at the end of Aumgn, I don't feel like what came before that actually serviced the climax to the track at all.

Totally on me though, I get there are people that love this. Guess I'm too traditionalist for it. Maybe it's not even that, Can comes from a pretty intellectual background, so I think having a good understanding of free jazz, and knowing what rules are broken helps in understanding this 2nd half better.

I just don't.

Respectable opinion.

I don't know shit about music, it just sounds good to me.

>Side A
9/10
>Side B
7/10
>Side C
4/10
>Side D
6/10

The jamming stuff is awesome, but when they just play weird noises for 15 minutes it's lame.

This song is hilarious, whats your problem?

bring me coffee or tea, vitamin c and come sta la luna are their best songs

this

this

Been listening to Soon Over Babaluma a lot lately and I really like this album.

Dizzy Dizzy is becoming a favorite of mine, the title drop in the track makes me giddy every time

>THROWIN ON YOU
>THROWIN ON YOU KISS, KISS
>THROWIN ON YOU
>DIZZY, DIZZY, DIZZY

Future Days is beautiful melodic music.

this

It might be their best album
there are fuckton of people who thought:
>waaaahh no damo, they suck now
without even listening to it

What are some good deep cuts from these guys? I mean from the compilation albums they've released of the 70s era like The Lost Tapes

Connection - Unlimited Edition
Cutaway - Unlimited Edition
Thief - Delay

I will never understand those who defend everything after Hallelujah. It's so fucking embarrasing, up-their-asses, peeing-in-the-toilet-and-recording-it-tier bullshit.

:^)

Its just a funky "on the corner" jam that leads to the ego death with gibberish chanting. Its not even that weird mane

>ego death

stop thinking everything is about your psychedelic drugs. Trust me, we all think it's very cool that you're 21 and did a lot of LSD the past few months, but the answer to everything suddenly isn't DRUGS DUDE!

>jibberish
Thats GLORIOUS NIHONGO, you filthy white piggu!

>ywn picnic with Laura and Donna

Oh fuck off, just because it's more accessible doesn't mean it's not patrician as fuck. Bel Air is a fucking masterpiece

The cover is literally a fucking mushroom. There is a song called mushroom, they constantly refer to drugs in other songs too.

Why are you so sure it's NOT about ego death? You think the band, or especially Damo weren't constantly tripping on all kinds of shit when they made the album?

Pretty sure mushroom was more about a mushroom cloud, but it's probably a double entendre.