Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Ask a p-psychologist anything!

I'm h-here for you, Anonymous. Don't suffer in silence.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/abelmester/
youtube.com/watch?v=e2FOnrFlEJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aint it too early to be awake 4lice?

*yawns* It is a b-bit early, but that's okay

Kys

H-how can I help you, Anonymous?

Fuck off

Nice to see these threads haven't completely died off in the great faggening of our time. Keep doing good work Alice.

*hugs tightly* I l-love you too Anonymous

Hello Alice. Good to see you. Piece of wheat toast?

If anything, I'm expanding

Gib script for meds pl0x

In m-my mouth like I'm Rei!

Maybe I'm not on when you make these threads, but this is the first one I've seen in a long long time.

Psychologist, n-not psychiatrist dear.

My current schedule is (all times in EST):
Monday: Maid Tea thread at 8PM
Tuesday: Celty stream at 6PM, SP Advice thread at 8PM
Wednesday: Maid Tea thread at 8PM
Thursday: Celty stream at 6PM, SP Advice thread at 8PM
Friday: Cooking thread at 10PM
Saturday: Celty stream at 5PM

Ily Alice.
Are you going to be streaming tonight?

N-no, tea thread tonight

Interdasting, I'll have to lurk some of those threads sometime. Anyway, off to work. Keep up the good work.

I've always wondered the difference. Explain?

why do you dedicate so much time to this?

Does it help you with your own issues? or just make it worse that you slightly understand why you'll never be happy?

Have a g-good day at work!

Psychologist isn't a t-true doctor, psychiatrist is.

To help Sup Forums

W-why would anyone believe they will never be happy?

Oh oops. I'll be there.
Have a nice day

You t-too

See you friday! The covers are getting warm -.-

How much u make a year? You always have cute outfits and seem to have a lot of time on your hands doing all the Sup Forums threads

Is that really why, though?
I don't think tea threads help Sup Forums, nor streams...Do you just enjoy doing it? Don't get me wrong, I think it's great if you do, but, I want to know why

Never been in one of these threads before, or seen you around but as someone with an interest in psych/wants to be a psychologist/psychiatrist one day, god speed you kind soul. No h8 today

I'm not in love with my ex anymore but i can't bear seeing her with someone else so i always make her come back.What to do

Ah? C-covers?

275K a year, plus bonus. I g-got a raise this year.

Yes, t-that is really why.

Tea threads are literally called "Therapy tea" f-for a reason dear.

*thumbs up* R-right back at you dear!

Walk away from her.

As f-for time, I have precious little, but I m-make it work for Anonymous.

I intend to do even more in the coming months.

If all that is true then why should I keep going?

Why the fucking annoying fake stutter?, what the fuck is this shit?

K-keep going to what dear?

Like I said, everyone is capable of happiness.

Alice t-thread dear

Does it help you feel less alone?

I d-don't feel alone dear.

Everyone says that i should walk away but i just can't stand seeing someone flirting with her.Why is that?Am i still in love?Am i just an asshole?

Yes and yes. W-which is why you need to walk away and cut off contact dear.

It's the only way you are going to start healing that wound. I'm s-sorry, I'm so so sorry, but that is h-how it is.

Tommorow is my birthday, and tomorrow I'll kill myself if trips

is it because of your schedule on here? I don't feel alone because of people on here.

Yeah bed's warm. I was up all night.

Oh m-my, add me on steam and I'll b-buy you a gift

I really wish i could believe that

N-no, I just have plenty of f-friends already.
Not sure why I w-would be lonely, even without Sup Forums.

S-sorry to hear that!

tsk only dubs, I guess youll have to take the video game.

Okay. It is r-reality. Not sure why you wouldn't believe it.

Dubs s-speak the truth

Nah, I don't think so. The digits did not repeat enough times, so I'll try again next year

How to get out of the friendzone.

N-no such thing.

W-what, you don't want a gift on your birthday?

find someone that matters.

..If you say so.
How do you find the time to do this, with a social life and a clearly well-paying job?

Also, are you feeling better? I heard from...Umm...Tali..That you weren't feeling so hot last night.

Your friends list is full matey.

I don't really celebrate birthdays, but thanks for the offer. Good luck in your endeavors.

Hey would you buy me darkest dungeon please?
steamcommunity.com/id/abelmester/

shut the hell up user, Celebrate your birthday, you deserve it this time around!

Have you always had a stutter, love? It is endearing.

F-find time? I make time. Why do y-you think I have a schedule?

And I am, thank you

Hi my cousin buttfuck raped me and I shot him in the face a bunch of times nobody believed me so I try to set the school on fire and threw someone across a classroom I got sent to a special school and I broke a teachers arm and got a blowjob in the bathroom from a whore my moms in prison now and I'm an alcoholic married to a fat woman and my teeth are rotted also an ex convict still doing dumb illegal shit for thrill but I never did drugs also 35 and severe anxiety and add Sup Forums almost makes me feel like I fit in plus I have a boat

I-if you are going to S-Stutter,
You b-better do it right.

Thanks for the advice,I'll just get wasted when i see her with somene

it's not my birthday i just thought if the other user doesn't want it i'll try my luck

That is n-not a mature way to d-deal with the conflict, Anonymous.

Come now. You are better than that.

*taps your nose* B-bad.

dont get wasted, its a waste of alcohol. Trust me user. Take that money and invest it.

Of course everyone deserves something. I just don't want it.

try your luck on your birthday, not everyone gets hand outs.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2FOnrFlEJY

do the same pls alice

w-well that is your choice I suppose

Su-suffer in silence o-or suffer in in-insolence?

Hello Alice, how was your weekend?

-phi

i hurt her so fucking much i'm starting to hate myself

do the random anons on the internet a favor, and take yourself out for sushi. better than nothing for your birthday.

I don't really believe I can be happy, and with the amount of mind altering anti-depressants I'm on i often can believe I'm even real., Still this the most stable I've ever been, and I'm almost functional.

I still don't think that happiness is within my ability, I would settle with contentedness.

Okay I've legit just been lurking because for some reason I'm extremely fascinated by this thread, I don't understand the genuine empathy but it's really refreshing to see? Alice why did you get a job in psych? user who also wanted to be a psych from like 10 minutes ago

then the healing starts with you. One day at a time user. one day at a time.

..Good point. Still, wouldn't it be easier to just-
Nevermind, it's late, I shouldn't stay up talking to you.

Glad to hear it! If you ever have troubles with..that specific problem, I'd be glad to discuss it with you, as someone who has had the same problem. Ummm...I'm not sure how you can get ahold of me, though. I guess I could email you my steam name and go from there? But only if you want, I really don't wanna be another random face on your friendslist for you to have to talk to

4lice dosent have a job in psych, its just that we all need one.

C-can't complain. My stream w-went well

Oh, I'll take myself out all right. Next year. Maybe. If the digits command it.

More lewd

W-why are you calling me 4lice?

I'm Alice2.

S-sorry, I'm about to depart for work, s-so no lewd for you.

maybe next year, this year. Sushi. for the Anons.

Good morning guys

-CG

I make only ~4,4K per year. Making this much should not be allowed.

>S-sorry, I'm about to depart for work, s-so no lewd for you.

K imma Follow u and Take Pics als will Post

Yes i did,multiple times actually,but sometimes i just don't miss her at all but i wake up one day and just out of nowhere i start to miss her.We've been in a normal relationship for a year,but we're still getting back together sometimes and complaining about it afterwards.It has been going like this for 3 years now

Hi Alice!
can you give me a less than three instead of less than four?

Okay.

S-sounds like you need to let go man

No. Now you get neither. Greedy.

Ehhh...Tali mentioned something about...genetics getting to you.
But, I won't email you just yet, I'd feel bad giving you another obligation.
I might be in your tea thread, but I'm gonna be streaming around that time, so we'll see. Either way, eventually I'll talk to you again. Probably..

Wu-would you ever ma-meet an an-user in the fu-flesh?

Fine, you convinced me. I'll do it. Tomorrow.

Hard getting over someone that matters, Just take life one day at a time. Its the best way to heal.

Alice, how do i get to sleep? Please help? I'm feeling very afraid and alone and this is a dark and confusing time in my life. All I want is some good sleep for a few hours...

how do I find motivation to study and work-out?

:(
i actually hoped for a

Why do I like cross dressing so much? I played in my moms clothes when I was pretty young is that why?

All my doctors are aiming for is stable and not suicidal. both of them agree that now that i only fantasies about self mutilation instead of suicide, Im probably better off, but i cant help but point out that it's making me psychopathic.

I HATE THAT DRESS SO FUCKING MUCH!

"Oh it's white and gold."

NO IT ISN'T YOU DUMB FUCKING WHORES! LOOK AT THE CHROMA KEY VALUES IN THE DAMN IMAGE ITSELF, IT'S BLUE AND BLACK.

Do you realize the job of a psychologist is not to awnser but to punctuate? There's no such thing as asking a psychologist anything. So shut up, and listen.

Best way to motivate for study and work out is have someone to work for. Sometimes its for the boys, sometimes its for the girls. If you lose passion you wont want to work out, or better yourself. Find a passion, even if she dosent know if you exist.