Gf showed tits to my workmates, now they wont shutup about it, what do ?

gf showed tits to my workmates, now they wont shutup about it, what do ?

leave gf

find a girl with nice tits

/thread

Prove your worth, have a gangbang but make her only want you. If she wants more cock make sure she fucks the guy with the most STDs

she was drunk

the most common excuse for acting like a slut

kek. well I guess that's ok then... Does she ever get drunk when your not with her?

Also, I would punch work friend that pressured her to get her tits out

we were both drunk at a party and i fell asleep early, workmate sent me that pic and more the day after, gf doesnt remember

nah its only okay if you are a fucking cuckold, she is probably doing this to test you, women do crazy psychological shit like this all the time

shes full of shit man

Oh that's okay then.
Incidently, can I have your gf's number? Plus give me heads up next time she gets drunk.

you need to fight him for your honor as a man op or forever be ridiculed as a pussy

its only tit pics lol

the tits are busted and she has hairy arms, you can probably do better anyway fam

Is that a MedAlert bracelet?

Dude, look closely at the pic. She's on her back. May have her legs up with no bottoms on.......looks like the gangbang already happened.

>what do ?
stop posting this stale pasta

she still has underwear on

Sorry to say OP, but I agree
She's definitely not wearing any pants, and her chest is flushed - she is clearly turned on and/or post orgasmic.
You might want to question her further about what happened...

Unless her panties are 6 inches below her bellybutton, no, she doesn't.

heres the other pic and i think there just a bit lower

Duuuuuuude...
You can see her fanny hair.
I can see her fanny hair
Everyone on the internet can see her fanny hair
And your workmates sure as shit saw her fanny hair
Probably as they were picking it out of their teeth

I'm sorry OP.

She probably fucked all her co-workers, also more pictures

heres the last pic he sent

How did her pussy taste after your Co workers filled it with cum

Nice set

of trips

Post more of your own pictures, she kind of looks like my ex

that didnt happen

she is biting her finger in pleasure

she got fugged op

no shes not

Stop posting stale pasta

>she is naked
OP got cucked.

Invite your workmates over and all of you treat her like the dirty slut she is. Plug every hole.

When you're done, kick her ass to the curb.

You post same stupid ass thread same time everday. Lol you have to be a major lowlife.

I'm not sure what you're asking? Both drunk at a party, you fell asleep, whatever. Let's just work under the pretense that your girlfriend is trust-worthy, and "only" showed her tits to other men. Is that not grounds for a break up? I know, I know, "They're only tit pictures." Well. They're tits that only your eyes should see. To show someone else is a betrayal of trust. Also lets not assume women are incapable of saying no. She wanted other people to see her tits, which means you aren't her one and only. Unfortunately I'd take that as grounds for a break up, make it quick and as painless as possible, then move on.

File names clearly show there are more pictures.
OP is fag for not sharing the rest with us

Dude...ask her to explain the pics then. Last time I took pics likes these. I was eating the bitch out

probably just drunk and tired

Your trips can't handle the truth. You nigger. If she only showed tits where's her goddamned underwear

Congrats, someone was teasing ur gf pussy.

i think its a bit lower than the pics show

you should probably just kill yourself for being a beta fag

Fuck off and stop posting this guys tits everyday.
at least make a new story to go with it.

this fucking cattle is not fit for me to fucking spit on. I wouldnt ever let my dick see this shit

seriously every fucking day
just stop.

same thread 3 days running

kill all of them

I'm seeing her pubes, dude. Even if she was on underwear, thats enough reason to break up.

as long as they didnt fully see her pussy i think its ok

last pic

this is bait

Sick of these fat shitty tittys

kek
>tfw when OPs pic is related.