IS THIS REALLY VICTORIA JUSTICE?!?!?!?!

IS THIS REALLY VICTORIA JUSTICE?!?!?!?!

I found this picture of her and tried to find this post on her instagram, but apparently she already deleted it. So what do you think guys?

i'd like to think nobody's that stupid

Yeah it's her xD. Time to get off the chan faggots.

Sure looks like ava addams

Why did she post it?

id like to think this is just edited with a mix of inspect element and paint

Can't it be real?

So, real or not?

not sure if serious or trolling kek

? I just wanna know why she posted it

probably for the views

You can't be so retarded lol

The guy that wrote in italian says: "I WANT THAT SWEATSHIRT" so it's proved to be badly paint edited

She sucked a dick and took ropes of cum on her face just for views on instagram?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

you ovbiously didnt see the whole video when it was posted. shut the fuck up

So she actually posted it? For real?

That's Ava Addams

yeah, 3 days ago

For likes and popularity on instagram?

Bump

well yeah why else. shes almost at 12M followers now. thats like 2 million extra follers than 10 million.
plus shes clocked up 19 posts on a shitty online forum

Does she think it was a clever idea? I mean her face covered in cum and cum landing on her tongue... everyone's gonna see it!

kek that thread

So, how do these threads come into existence? Is there a sub-group of marketers who specialize in this type of publicity? How do you get the credentials for such a position?

If you think this is real you need a better screen because the picture is clearly warped to fit the shape of the page.

Also, kids show actors have been making careers out of turning into 'sluts' simce the 90's

Pic is 100% real, cuz that is my dick

fake news

Do you think she enjoyed cum on her tongue?

Dan, calm down.

Who the fuck is Victoria Justice? Fucking cancer faggot, fuck off from Sup Forums would do us good.

She's an actress