Jessica Chastain Joins Jake Gyllenhaal In Video Game Adaptation ‘The Division’

theplaylist.net/jessica-chastain-joining-jake-gyllenhaal-video-game-adaptation-division-20160726/

>we want the pokemon go audience

>Adapting The Division

What a joke

Hope there are plenty of graphic sex scenes with Chastain.

THIS

Isn't this game a massive trainwreck that ubisoft has basically already given up on? Why make a movie?

>we want to lose our investment in this IP twice

Great job dumbasses

They use it as a way to attract more players to the franchise. Its why they dont give a shit about AC movie making money, its just one massive marketing ad.

I hope ubisoft gets liquidated and sold for scraps to the chinks. Easily one of the most putrid corperations in the vdiay industry

Every time somebody buys an AC game they make 6 times more money than when somebody watches the AC movie.
You think they stupid? They no stupid.

It's a 50 hour long movie that is entirely made up of the two killing the same few enemies over and over for slightly better weapons and the movie finally ends with a hacker sprinting at 500 miles an hour around a corner and killing them both with one shot

Its the third biggest publisher out there. Not gonna happen.

>The Division

God that game was shit. It was hilarious when people found out NPCs had no passthrough. Players were literally forming lines to talk to NPCs because only one person could talk to them at a time.

Ubisoft apparently likes throwing money away.

Honestly.

After Enemy, Prisoners, Nightcrawler, Southpaw, and even Source Code, I think that Gyllenhaal is pretty damn good.

He aint one of the best like based Phoenix, but I think he'd have enough sense to get casted in something decent.

And no. Southpaw wasn't great, but he acted well enough and put a low of work into the physique.

>The Division
But why tho?

Do little boys play The Division?
Doesn't seem like her tempo.

>The Division
Literally what?

And still they used the footage.

mommy?

kek

How does Ubisoft do it? Fassbender Asscreed, Gyllenhaal Division, and Tom Hardy Splinter Cell. What's next? Joaquin Phoenix Watch_Dogs? Daniel Day Lewis Rayman?

Will Ubisoft buy off the reviewers for the film as well?

>Tom Hardy Splinter Cell

What faggotry is this?

Reviews for these kind of games are the most pointless things ever. I know they need to get their clicks, but i would respect an outlet that reviewed games like destiny/division after atleast a month of being released.

never heard of it

You're not missing anything. Shitty game that died 1 week after it released.

mommy

I was a stupid retard and bought the game, ain't gonna fool me twice Ubi

>Daniel Day Lewis Rayman?
DDL cutting off his arms and legs for the method experience would be GOAT

>Easily one of the most putrid corperations in the vdiay industry
Why? Assuming you meant for reasons beyond making pretty shit yet heavily praised games.

WE WANT THE MOMMY AUDIENCE