WWYD?

WWYD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5wpigdBfK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give them money so they dont have to shop at goodwill.

Would get left to blow me while middle eats her out as right fucks her with a dildo

mmmm

Any more pics?

kill, mary, fuck

Middle and right

Would throw middle around like the fucktoy she is. use all her holes while left licks the shaft as it's going in and out. cum on both their faces and let them lick it off.

Pic related, which one(s) and wwyd?

wwyd

Nudes?

Anyone

Wwyd? Got more

Marry her! More

Wwyd to her?

Would fuck middle until she was unable to walk, then take lefts asshole and cum deep inside.

WWYD

Follow her home after a night out and grab her in an alley on her way home. Force her to suck my cocl until she chokes on it before putting her in the trubk of my car and driving home. Once at home she would get locked up in my basement where I would fuck her as much as I please and have friends over for a gangbang. Id torture her and whip/electrocute her to break her will and make her my obedient fuck slave. Once I grow tired of her Id sell her to an arabian prince. She would beg me not to sell her and fuck me thr best she ever has sucking me completely dry to get me to keep her. Its too late though, I've already got her sister now. I dont need her anymore.
Wwyd detailed please.

Wwyd anything goes

wwyd? interested in her? will give snapchat/insta

WWYD

Kik me wowthatwasslow
Ill do it there for her insta and snap

op here
would love to hear more about how you all would use and abuse middle girl

Wwyd

Motor boat her tits

holy shit this pic made my cock stand up
who is this?

done

eat her ass out and and facefuck her roughly!

Anyone?

where the fuck do you autists find these abominations?
i need to claw my eyes out this is retarded

I would drug this slut and train her to be obedient and listen to my every command. I would strip all of her clothes off and and march her out nude in her backyard and and have her pose and dance nude for me and the all the neighborhood men and boys would see her slutty body and jack off to her and take pics. When I'm bored I'd just chain her out there and let the neighbors fuck her as they please or breed her.

Throat fuck til she's gagging then tell fuck her ass tell her I won't cum in her oussy then ram my cock deep in her pussy blow my load she gets pissed I smash her head on the ground knock her out then tie her up write fuck toy all over her then let the whole block fuck her

Right is cute

Rip those strings off so she's left in just her red bra. She'll try and fight but I'll gut punch her and knee her cunt so she falls to her knees. Now that she's at cock level, I rip those tits out of her slutty bra and wrap them around my hard cock, I pin her back against the wall while I titfuck her and spit on her face. She's crying now, i add to her already stained face by pissing on her, making sure to get it in her mouth and all over her fat tits. I tell her if she's gonna act like a bitch I'll treat her like one and bring in a large mastiff, force her doggystyle while the dog mounts her and knots her pussy. I fuck her face, pounding the back of her throats while the huge animal fills her cunt with cum. I grab her hair and jerk off over her face, blowing rope after rope of cum in her eye and in her mouth. I knock her out with a solid punch to her slut face and leave her there.
Replies 4 replies
Kik jillykill08 for private

i would rip her top off and cut her leggings so that i can eat her ass and pussy out. throw her on her bed and give her a hard and deep assfuck and cum all over her Leggingsass!

She a friend

Which one?

left!

Pound her pussy for everyone to see in the mall then throat fuck her and cum in her mouth write on her forehead fuck me then tie her up so every man can enjoy her

wwyd

paint myself black and dick rape the colors I don't have in my genes

She would love a black big cock

would tie middle up and use her everyday. more plz

Sneak into her hotel room as she's occupied being vain with her phone camera
After she snaps this picture she goes to take another but that's when she sees it

A stranger standing behind her with his pulsating cock inbetween his palm, staring at her like the little piece of pussy she is

Shocked and terrified she attempts to call someone on her phone but I rush her, snatch her phone from her and look into the eyes of a girl who knows she's about to be mercilessly fucked against her will

I pull out a knife, tell her to stop squirming like a little bitch and milk my cock with her mouth before I lose patience

She reluctantly gets on her knees, her eyes wide and petrified
Her soft supple lips near the tip of my cock but she's going too slow so I grab the back of her head and force my cock I her mouth

I pull out her phone and record her sucking me off until I bust all over her face

Then I'll threaten to send the video to all her contacts if she doesn't give me that tight wet cunt
She agrees and after an hour of drilling all her holes she loses herself in the pleasure and becomes the mindless fuck drone she was put on this earth to be

Love it

rip off her dress, push her face against the wall and destroy her asshole while i whisper inher ear, that she is no more princess, just another slut for me! when im close to cum, would facefuck her roughly and force her to swallow my big load!

Love that you went for middle, I heard she is really tight. As for yours I'd strip them naked, tie their hands behind their backs and get a hitatchi. massage their clits until their pussies are drooling and numb. film everything and send it to their dads.

I'd fuck her hair

Rip that shirt off

Fuck her ass over and over again every time I cum I cum on her face and make never clean it after a week of that I'd throw her on a bed fuck her brains out the smash her face into the headboard and go dump her infront of a high school

take her face down on the ground there in front of everyone, pound her ass first then make her clean me off in her mouth before cumming on her face in while all watch

she's got a very fuckable face, doesn't she?

yeah baby make me blow

take her from behind, rip off her sportpants and put her panties the the side. Start fucking herfrom behind while i grab her titts and rip off her panties! when im close to cum, i smash her head to the mirror until she starts bleeding. i would cum in her mouth and force her to swallow all the blood and cum!

i would touch her under her skirt at the crowd. i would get closer to her and lift up her skirt and rip off her panties and start fingering her. when she is wet enough, would start fucking her pussy in the crowd and cum on her thighs!

Force her to suck off every dick around her, man or child. Then fuck this slut in her asshole while I grab her hair and smash her face repeatedly into the concrete until I cum in her convulsing ass
Anyone for this family of sluts?
Kik jillykill08

How else would you use Erika's thighs?

lmao

wwyd to this geek slut

run away as fast as i can!

Fuuuuuhhhhhh...... MOAAAARRRRR!!!!

Anal fuck then let her clean up with a blowjob, and titfuck her until cumming on her face.

i would facefuck the left pussycat and cum all over her face!

looks a lot like riley reid, makes for easy spank material

Wwyd to my sister?

That was oddly specific. You must be a Jizz Lord,

I'd love to fuck the left one

Titfuck her with that sports bra on until she's absolutely coated, then make clean up by licking up all the cum.

wwyd

I'd bend her over the side of that couch and force my dick into her tight asshole. I'd rail her there till I came and just let the cum drip out and down her leg

Wwyd to vegan virgin

I'd introduce her to my Italian sausage as I forced it down her throat making her gag on and tear up

sauce!

Left suck my cock and titty fuck then I cum in her mouth

I would fuck lefts little pussy until I cum deep inside her

think she's held bigger snakes in her hand? how would you fuck her?

bump

TRIPS FUCKING GET!!!!!!!!!

fucking her outdoor

pull that hair back and throat fuck her then cum on her glasses.

WWYD to my sister

Would marry real hard until she begged me to stop. Consequently, I will be needing moar.

I'd have the one on the right suck my cock while the middle one takes care of my balls. Leftie gets to eat ass.

Which one and wwyd?

jew/10 would oven