I'm sick of reading bullshit drug advice from saints and authority figures and potheads who have an agenda or bias...

I'm sick of reading bullshit drug advice from saints and authority figures and potheads who have an agenda or bias. Let's have an honest drug review topic.

POT
Pros:
> cheap
> accessible
> can't OD
> heightened sensitivity to taste, touch, feels etc, so food tastes amazing, things are funnier, etc.
> sleep fucking great
> no comedown, just maybe a slight mullover
> can do it regularly with not much adverse effects
Cons:
> turns you into a bore for other people
> dealing with stoner hipsters who take weed too seriously
> makes you not care about important things if you do too often, like being on time to stuff or getting shit done (because everything is nice as it is)
> can give you a freakout if you have too much, thoughts spiral out of control
> red eyes and paranoid feeling like everyone knows you're stoned

COCAINE
Pros:
> Remain clearheaded
> Feel incredibly confident and important
> No visible symptoms other than behaviour
> Usually fine the next day
> Fairly easy to control dosage
> A fairly "pure" experience, doesn't feel dirty
Cons:
> Dangerous in large quantities
> Can make you aggressive/confrontational
> Cost prohibitive
> Can be an underwhelming experience for some people

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ECSTASY
Pros:
> Have a phenomenal time for a few hours
> Very low cost
> Intense euphoria
> have great chats and heart-to-hearts with friends
> Amazing for sex
Cons:
> Terrible comedown. You'll feel fragile as fuck the next day or two
> Unreliable. Don't know what the fuck is in the pills sometimes
> Lose control and inhibitions. Can find yourself doing some very embarrassing shit
> very visible symptoms. Large cat eyes, teeth grinding, etc.
> hard to control dose. Can go from naught to 9000 very very quickly and stay there for an uncomfortably long time

METH
Pros:
> Cheap as fuck
> Really nice high feeling - like coke and ecstasy at the same time
Cons:
> Dirty as fuck
> Horrific comedown
> Gets people all kinds of messed up
> Can ruin your life quite easily

drugs are fuckin great

Only thing I have no interest in trying are the really heavy ones, like heroine.

so here goes mine
CODEINE
pros:
>was otc
>cheap
>no difference in looks or acts, noone knows youre high
>if not done everyday, the doses stay low (150mg was the shit for me, 300mg was too euphoric and didnt give me the chillout)
>you love everything and stuff, simply everything is amazing
cons:
>none

DXM
pros:
>otc
>cheap
>you can plan your trip, doses are easy to control
>music is so fucking intense, it feels fucking dense idk how to describe that its just great
>nice oev and cev
>nextday is a funny story, you feel like doing weed speed and alcohol at the same time, you sense tastes and other things twice as much
cons:
>is shit done outside, you need to stay in bed alone
>gets you immobile as shit, really hard to move
>can cause vomiting

Heroin
Pros:
>tehk de best ohgasm yuh eve had, en multeplei et bai a thoughsend en yur stel no weer near et
>fucking incredible
>excellent pain killer, both physically and emotionally
>floating on cloud 9
>no hangover
Cons:
>pretty much like teetering on the edge of a cliff
>abscesses from botched injections
>you shit boulders
>numbs emotional pain, thereby if emotional pain does hit you while sober, it does so all at once due to you having numbed it
>changes brain chemistry permanently with long--term use
>really, really fucking dangerous

love the trainspotting reference +1

GHB

Pros:
>cheap
>nice high
Cons:
>easy to OD

I fucking love ecstasy

rate my selfmade apple pipe

DMT pro/cons ?

Hi there

New to drugs?

---How to not Sup Forums retarded---

Sup Forums is a terrible place to ask for drug advice. Why? The opinions on Sup Forums are generally subjective, uneducated and ill-informed. If you’re a newfag to drugs you won’t be able to tell fact from fiction.

Drugs ARE dangerous, incredibly FUN, but dangerous... Here’s some facts: There is no drug on planet Earth without negative side effects. Anything you buy on the street is usually a gamble. Millions of people have died taking drugs and so could you, you’re not special.

Drugs are awesome, so educate yourself so you can enjoy them to the fullest.

For future drug inquiries try:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/

ALL the information you need will be there.

Or don’t follow my advice... I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re alive or dead tbh… but you probably do.

thx

Is true

You da real mvp

weed is my drug of choice but i wouldnt say its cheap. (atleast where i live) I dont ever really get paranoid though and i smoke most every day. i havent really branched off into other drugs but i will eventually. but dealing with dealers sucks u should just grow ur own its cheaper in the long run and really relaxing

DMT
Pros:
>Very intense high
>slight out of body experiences
>Weekend relief, destresses and empties out all negativity within you
>done correctly, extremely fun trip

Cons:
>Very, very intense high
>Can cause massive freak out if not in right mindset
>Flashbacks and emotionalness possible
>Amplified weed like paranoia

LSD
Pros:
>Big Serotonin flood, will feel Happier than you've ever been
>Very fun trip, visuals/audio hallucination
>Everything will look beautiful, recommend being outside, walking through park
>Mind will feel completely open, your thoughts and brain power have no limit
>Music sounds better than ever

Cons:
>Next day you will feel depleted and very sad
>slight headache after its done
>Possibility of having a bad trip during
>bad trip is seriously bad
>can cause uncomfortable flashbacks
>can cause very uncomfortable memories and emotions during trip

10/10 thread user

its also short as hell but it feels like it takes forever to come down

I've also had these very freakish experiences with DMT where the thoughts I was thinking seemed to leak out of my brain and take on humanoid shapes around me.

Wicked stuff

>feeling depleted the next day
Maybe if it's your first time. Ever since then I've felt great the day after.
>can cause uncomfortable flashbacks
>can cause very uncomfortable memories and emotions during trip
That's all part of the trip

Codeine
>cons = none
Only if you rarely use it. I went through nasty withdrawals from that shit, it's just as bad as any other opiate. Painkillers are overrated.

salvia?

It was my second time, I had just done my first tab ever a good 6 months before it.

I take drugs to have fun, relax and expand my thoughts to have something good to write down. Not to experience horrible memories and feel awful emotions.

i could never get off on opiates its like they barely do anything for me even strong shit

Salvia
Pros:
>Super extreme high, if you're into it
>cheap, used to be legal in a bunch of states
>flushes out of system almost immediately
Cons:
>Super extreme high
>can get very uncomfortable
>will make a retard out of you during trip
>requires sober babysitter, you will do dumb shit

As long as you don't spiral into a bad trip it can be almost "healing", which is why I usually feel better the next day. What have you used?

shoot heroin and taken oxys
when i did it with people they would nod out but ive never gotten that way from them i guess i have natural resistence to them

Take your b8 somewhere else

food is so good on pot its unreal

not bait i really wish i could get that nod though

Try harder

It also helped me kick a 9 month opiate addiction

how

lmao OP you are a fucking faggot if you want good info go do the work of actually reading medical journals, get the fuck off of Sup Forums and build your own foundation of knoweldge. So far most of these info blurbs you have posted are shit info anyways. 0/10 thread way to be a hypocrite.

>People go take it too seriously
You mean medical patients? Cause you do realize it is a medicine right. At least it should be treated like one

I mean the cons (and pros) he has posted in literally everyone one of these are pretty subjective/some are just flat out incorrect, this guy is a mongoloid.

An experience like that actually helps a lot of people stay away from opiods and other harmful drugs. It's life changing because I believe DMT to not be a 'drug' you do for recreation and I wish people who did would just die or freak the fuck out and never try it again. This things(true psychedelics and entheogens) are to be respected and not taken by 14 year olds who think they are cool.

people who think people should be killed because of recreational drug use are worse than people using "sacred" plants for ego/hedonistic reasons, as if there was even a moral structure to DMT/psychedelics to begin with. Go fuck yourself.

You basically ignored my question and responded with a bunch of bullshit that I already knew, thanks.

THIS IS NOT LSD. This is 25I-Nbome. LSD-25 is a lot more safe and pleasant than that shit.

>cannabis
>cheap

Elaborate

I wish you would've freaked out and died. Is this how you are when you're sober? I hope you relapse and OD. Just think of that sweet rush you get from crushing up an 80mg oxy and railing it all at once.

I'm just simply saying that these things will die off and never work again because they are popular now and people are gonna catch on. I personally don't think these things (Ayahuasca, Psilocybin Mushrooms, and Peyote among many others) never should have left their native home. We as a society have tarnished and destroyed the plants and message within so yeah I really wish people would stay away from these things and at least respect them because everybody I know just takes these thing to have fun but there is nothing fun about a true live changing experience. It can be quite scary. Point is I wish these thing we're more rude to the people who abuse them. Sorry to offend

Actually I don't use harmful drugs out of respect of my own mind and body. But if I were to end my life it would probably be with heroin.

Where's the shrooms in all this?

lmao that is not how this shit works, mushrooms/dmt have been around since the late 60s and are definetly not going anywhere. You are so clueless its funny. Its like worrying about people using weed for recreational purposes like they are going to ruin the drug somehow. Besides once again there is no agenda to fucking chemicals in your brain outside of your own personal psychosis.

Maybe it's just living in Washington, or not being an adult, but I tend to forget I even have red eyes/dilated pupils. Hell me and my friends will go to Applebees every now and then for burger Monday and we''ll show up obviously high. I don't care man, I just want a cheap burger with unlimited fry refills.

LSD Cons for me

I work in a job where Im really on call 24/7 I have to literally plan a day around doing it. When I'm tripping I literally cannot talk to other people who aren't tripping or even process any part of my workload without going into a tailspin

And yeah man I have taken my mind to places of what seemed like no return but that's my own personal journey. I really don't care about anybody else or what they do because I've come to realize that the average human is fucking dumb. I've been there and back kid. Sober and wacked out of my mind. Nothing beats a crazy experience sober though.

Maybe. Just maybe. But what have you done? You spew words like you're so smart and you know everything so please tell me it all then Oh Wise One! Please let me tremble in the knowledge of the most important mind in all the galaxy!! An user on Sup Forums! Yes!

cringe

>since the late 60s
mushrooms have been used for thousands of years

Honestly weed is OK priced where I'm at and thank god for that. I've tried a few other drugs (shrooms LSD coke) but I love being able to come back to weed whenever I can and want to.

Just my opinion man. Cry about it all you want but I still live my life and do my thing because opinions don't matter. All I know 100% without a doubt is that I'm gonna die. One day I will fucking die just like you. Just like him. Her. Your mom. My mom. Everyone and everything on this earth has to leave eventually. So why not make up some reality for me to live? So fucking what if I want to think the way I do because guess what? YOU aren't living my life.

That's not an answer.

in western culture they arrived around the early 70s.

wtf are you existentially ranting about? Jesus man lay off the drugs. You are functionally talking about nothing.

See it's little pea brained chimps like you who run the world. Think everything is as it appears and any and all opposition is just 'cringy' or 'stupid' any opinion that isn't yours is just dumb and not worth it. Whatever have fun living here cause it don't last forever

lol you are getting really triggered

Reminder that HPPD exists. I got it off a DXM trip. See shit constantly for 20 years since. In fairness I did LOTS of other psychedelics in.the 90's. It isn't debilitating but I have no night vision and get anxiety and derealization frequently. I would say use caution but there is literally nothing that can be done to predict it or prevent it or cure it. Happy tripping! Be safe.

See instead of having a conversation you just try to throw more shade and piss your opposition off more. So whatever have fun being a loser on this website forever. I'm out.

oh sorry forgot I was on facebook and not having a conversation with someone on Sup Forums advocating that people who do drugs hedonistically should be killed after arriving to that conclusion after doing said drugs. I don't really think there was a conversation to begin with.

>POT
>Pros:
>sleep fucking great

You don't sleep great on weed. You might think you do, but there is plenty of peer-reviewed evidence on the negative effects of marijuana on sleep.

You are also ignoring the negative effects of smoking on the lungs, which is generally a con, but obviously can be circumvented with edibles

Also same issue under cocaine. Cocaine is bad for your heart, like any stimulant, and puts strain on your body. There is a reason coke heads look worn out after a few years, same applies to meth and ecstasy.

The real degeneracy with drugs is that most people get too intoxicated to be a functioning member of society while on them. If you're getting high on your time and aren't making a habit of it, that's one thing. Most people are not responsible with their drug use and will intoxicate themselves in inappropriate situations that endanger others.

Not worth the effort just get yourself a real one they are like 5$. Or make yourself one out of wood or metal

The sleep part is very true, its basically the same as drinking to fall asleep, you are fucking your REM cycles. Lung wise so far all I've read is that it can irritate the lining of your lungs by causing micro-abrasions but its pretty harmless long term and at worse causes bronchitis if you were hitting the bong 24/7, not that you should.

TRIPS FUCKING GET!!

>2017
>still using a lighter

youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s

I think DXM needs more in depth pros and cons due to the fact that it is has plateaus.

From my personal experience, I wouldn't recommend anyone go past the second plateau.

Adderall
Pros:
>Cheap on college campuses
>Can amplify productivity if you have ADD/ADHD
>Possible mild confidence boost
>Extended release lasts for hours

Cons:
>Prolonged usage causes zombification, lethargy, destroys personality
>May not have nootropic properties if you don't have ADD/ADHD
>Comedown can be anxiety ridden, no sleep, vasoconstriction
>High heart rate

Cons:
>High doses can be fatal
>Olney's lesions on the brain through prolonged use
>Minutes are telescoped into hours, time grinds to a halt, very unpleasant
>Dizziness and lack of coordination

I have no friends and no job. Once i get my life together i want to lightly experiment with things such as weed, coke, extasy, and LSD. But my question is, how does one find the right group of people to get into this stuff?

+DMT Pros
>Lasts 5-15 minutes
>Tolerance dissipates within an hour
>Takes you to somewhere else entirely

i dont think olneys lesion from dxm is true

>Meth
>Cheap

>stoner hipsters who take weed too seriously
Do these really exist now? Ive heard of them, are they just like hipsters way into stoner culture?

This. You will be high for roughly 20 minutes. You become (possibly) the highest you have ever been near instantly. You will trip fucking hard.

> smoke salvia
> hands melted
> became fence
>9/10 would trip again

Just came here to say that weed isn't everything it's cracked up to be and all of the sheep that make up society are fooled, just because it's still somewhat taboo and has potential to combat cancer. It's like Soma from Brave New World. It takes away your intellect, willpower, and motivation. It's not the worst drug at all and is relatively safe save you don't do it often. Can be very fun, but who the fuck likes to suppress your motivation every day? Basically your stereotypical millenial liberal cucks. It's sort of like computer addiction, it's a popular form of instant gratification.

They've always been around. They are the weed is sacred bunch.

youre a retard

in low doses its ok but one time i boosted the effect with methocarbamol that shit togehter gave me 3 days heroin like withdrawl couldnt get shit togehter and was hard fucked

Tl;dr
Lawl dgf
Your opinion is nothing.
I've spent longer typing this then reading the shit your wrote just there tbh

*You're

If you smoke weed before sex no one gets bored. You gotta plan your drug use around your activities. I'm going to go ride zip lines in Colorado. No one needs me to be the entertainment at that moment either.

That's it low doses.
No cons but you'll probably be sick if it's impure or you don't have enough
All pros
It's virtually self regulating. Not addictive

I'll admit that the ways we live are relative and my post probably seems nazi-esque

But your post just screams retardation and laziness

You * not your're you little cretin, look at the context
>do it right or don't I don't care anyways Lek

*kek

All these fucking idiots.

Pros to cocaine, dxm, ecstasy, heroin, crack, acid, basically everything
>Literally nothing you junkie shit
I'm not some high horse motherfucker either, I do drugs, but pretending like they're good for you is plain ignorant.

Wow Godwin's law and a strawman.
This should be fun.
I'm stoned right now and you have done nothing but disprove your initial case. Right now, hopefully I'm dispelling the myth of "stoner retards" and "dope fiends" by continuing with a somewhat intellectual discourse
>just smoked a bowl

Your move my good sir

Lol calls an acid head a junkie.

>I take drugs

Yeah obviously user you smoke weed. That's not a drug :)

*dik

I'm not that guy, but
"Pls bro I'm stoned right now and can use words that I think are big but are actually second grade level."
You make the rest of us look bad.

SHROOMS
Pros:
>become god
cons:
>are you fucking kidding me?

great post !!

You're right, I do smoke weed, and drop acid, have done cocaine and crack, codeine, PCP, etc.
Like I said, pretending they're doing you any good, in any aspect, is a delusion of grandeur, they sure are fun, though.