He is a complete Buffoon!!!!

He is a complete Buffoon!!!!

>reduce debt by 12 billion
>want to increase defence budget by 60 billion
???

FUCKING KEK

>president tweets ylyl/cringe material
Well done Fatfuckistan.

why does it matter the president doesn't really have all that much power or change much about how we go about daily life, that's the other parts of government

Actually it doesnt matter what fiscal year it is - The sitting president has powers to reduce (or increase) spending. The budget is not set in stone.

Just another example of liberal stupidity - esp regarding economics.

uhhh didn't trump's first executive order cancel all federal spending on a massive amount of projects?

Dunno. Talking about things that you don't have much knowledge about shouldn't be a trait of a president.

DRUMPFS

Whew lad. Do some research.

At what point do you think Sup Forums is going to realize they made a huge mistake?

Trump logic.

Never. I talked to a trump supporter Saturday and he is sure that Obama wiretapped Trump Tower. You can't fix stupid

see

He did though. Under the cloak of national security and Trump might be talking to Russians he did wiretap Trump Tower.
I have it from first hand sources on the inside.

The fiscal year doesn't fucking matter. Trump is still effecting spending. This thread is fucking retarded and OP is a nigger loving moron.

>thinking that the fiscal year actually matters, and that anything in the Obama Administration matters after the election

So what's it like having Autism?

Yeah man, if they think shit Obama still matters why don't they blame all of the "bad" stuff that Trump is doing on Obama as well?
Why doesn't it go both ways, the good and the bad?
These people.

Unrelated, false equivalency

Yeah dude bro, because Trump is totally doing bad things as well, it's just those dumb republurbliclans doing all that stupid shit.

Yeah man, I get you

this captions what a fucking moron is leading the states into total disaster.

nice job, rednecks

found the mainstream news consuming normie

And he's going to pay for defence increases by cutting foreign aid

I'm not even from the US fucktard, but enjoy your next 4 yrs riding into doom

The amount of people in this thread actually, seriously believing that Obama is some innocent angel that would never tap anyone's phone.

Where are you from, exactly? Obama's not at all shy about how much he hates Trump. FDR marched nearly every Japanese citizen into makeshift interment camps, you think a President can't tap one phoneline?

Shut your cuck mouth, fag

>economy on rise
>90% promises still being fulfilled
>Pres still holds rallies
>Jobs gradually returning as expected
>"Riding into doom"

o-okay buddy

you do realise that if FISA ordered it, there's a reason for it, and Trump pretty much just admitted to being suspicious enough to be tapped?

>"there's a reason for it"

We couldn't get any evidence to tie Trump to Russia, so lets just conduct this phone tap and incriminate him as much as possible.

Just like everyone had been doing

all

election

And now practically every power of Gov't that's even remotely Left controlled is pulling all of their power into trying to stop Trump from probing the phone tap incident.

Why's that? Does Obama maybe have something to hide?

>I'm not even from the US

Yeah, sure, you libtard cuck.
And even if that was true, the situation in the rest of the western world is right now more fucked up than the US will ever be in the next four years, especially here in Europe

>There's anything illegal about this in the age post Patriot Act

Conducting the phone tap during the election. If I was a competent Gov't, I would immediately put Obama on trial for tampering with the election

It's only really election tampering if anything from it was used during the election.
If that comes out, Obama's in trouble.

no wonder trump won, by the amount of brainless shitstains that are allowed to vote, that don't even comprehend what is happening right now

maybe try to stay on topic, if you want to make an argument, shitlord

>Calls people niggers and morons
>thinks his opinion matters

>Not using a "it doesn't matter" Rock image

Son I am disappoint

Which is a pretty big coincidence since all Left powers in Gov't are doing everything they can to halt this phone tap probe

o-o-okay enlightened b-b-buddy, you s-sure are k-knowledgeble about a-a-all this

the way I imagined this discussion to go

I did NOT vote for Trump and he is NOT my president

ok yurofag, take your shoddy bait elsewhere

>europe > murrica
now more than ever before

Keep gobbling up that left wing bullshit they keep feeding you. Hillary lost because she lost, not because of Russian hacks. Trump is actively fulfilling campaign promises and is restoring traditional American values, jobs, economic principles.

All while the left focuses on fucking twitter and conspiracy theory and doubles down on failed identity politics and name calling. Your party is in shambles.

so much this

The most of you libtards have microscopes on Twitter bullshit and stupid Conspiracy theories. You don't really have the grounds to call anyone but yourselves idiots.

Hey, remember when you were all yammering about how the Election can't be rigged?

I'm not being fed anything, I do not live in that shithole that your wig-waddling cuntbag of a pres is ruining (thank gawd)

if you seriously think that a president should behave like he does, and have these amounts of scandals in only a few weeks, not realizing how fucked you will be in the next years, well, then you seriously deserve him as your leader

>thinking that any of the "scandals" surrounding him are legitimate and not just Media bullshit

We used to put people like you into Asylums

I fucking love how much people pick apart everything Trump does. I dont care if you pick it apart, and he doesn't care either, he will still be the president of the united states for the next 8 years. Liberals are losing support daily on how they act. I used to be independent untill this election. Now I want absolutely nothing to do with the democrats.

Hell I even voted for Obama the first time around.

That's the biggest heartbreak. I remember voting for Obama in 2008 and thinking it was the best thing ever. Then slowly over the course of 8 years watching as all of that crumbled and dissolved, showing itself to be the true snake it was all along.

People don't realize that good portion of people who voted Trump/are against Democrats are people that once believed in that Democrat dream of "Change", and then finally woke up from that dream to see the smolders that it's become

top kek, how braindead are you? things that are literally on tape you fucking moron, and you call them "scandals". I wonder how you even manage to sit the right way round on a shitter.

>"things that are literally on tape"

I too, remember the "grab 'em' by the pussy" thing, stupidly blown out of proportion.

Man, you really are completely brainwashed. I don't even wanna' make fun of you anymore, now I feel genuinely sorry for you.

I hate Trump. and all you idiots who voted for the buffoon

omg, this is really amazing. I don't know if you have some kind of media lockdown or how you are able to NOT know about the many more things after that, but seriously, try to gain some information before shit-posting.

makes more sense to me that Trump won by every post I read from you guys that voted for him.

The amounts of mixed denial/anger by defeat in your words makes me understand why you're so angry that Trump won.

personally, idgaf, I'm far away from that pussy-grabbing bitch. but that's the way trump supporters "argue" every time. tells a lot about the poor intellectual capacities.

Never. You can't fix retardation.

Lalalalalala there's nothing wrong in gov't lalalalala the Clintons didn't do nothin lalalalalala its all stupid internet shit laalalalalala

Anons, not American here, but if he wants to save money why is he raising the budget on the biggest expense?

He wants to cut things that spend less than the military to raise the budget on the military, which is the biggest drain.

And cut environmental protections to help boost business and not even save on the smaller department (EPA), just take the money and put it in military again? And for temporary endeavor too, it will produce few jobs in the future.

How is that economical?

because he's an idiot.

Our defense department makes more money than you think.

OMG lol

And if you checked Obama's Jan>Feb of 2016 you would also see the same trend.

Yeah in fact grab a hold of Obama's Jan>Feb 2016 data for the National Debt amount. I bet you won't though.

Also bear in mind... that 33bn is mostly interest not being added on, because the national debt is exactly that a debt, of loans borrowed.

Now here is what I am going to ask you to do also...

Check from the last date in that pic you posted till today.

Has the National Debt risen?

Yep.

And by how much? 50 billion dollars!

It is currently standing at $19,963,919,300

Well fuck a doodle doo

What now?