Do you want children of your own?

Do you want children of your own?

One day.

Until then I'll enjoy being single, having free time, and doing whatever I feel like doing on a moments notice.

i'm starting to feel guily for enjoying life so much. i guess it won't be long until i do.

Fuck no I can barely take care of myself.

I have two. My son is wearing whiny ass hole (age 2, so expected), but my 6-year-old daughter is cool as hell because she got super into vidya and tabletop gaming at like age 4. She just beat Wind Waker the other day and we're building a model kit together on the weekends. Kids are great as long as you an afford them, they (usually) brighten your day.

>oh man I just masturbated
>wasn't expecting to do that
>good thing I don't have kids

She didn't beat windwaker. Stop lying.

Absolutely not, kids cost like $240,000 over their 18 years and even if I could afford them i would not have them.

I don't want to waste my free time on them or dealing with theiur bullshit or even worse if they get born with a disability. I could not handle having the chance of raising a potato.

At one time i had that idea, not anymore.

I have a child.. kind of. Her name is Saoirse.

My best friend (girl dating a trans guy ) wanted to have a child with her fiancé .
But obviously they can't have one but I provide the necessary.. materials.
They asked me a year ago and I had no issue with it at the time.
Recently I've felt differently.
She was born two months ago, perfectly healthy thank god, she's beautiful.

I signed all the papers two weeks ago disallowing me from parental rights and making me not legally obliged to do anything further.
I payed for the Hospital bills though.
I'm moving to America next year.

Did I do the right thing?

Nope, and I've had a vasectomy to make sure I don't

She totally beat Wind Waker. The only thing she needed help with were a couple of the more platformy puzzles (she's used to 4-direction games like Pokémon) and she was utterly stumped by the wind temple. Also she got scared of puppet Ganon so I had to beat that. She's to date the only person I've seen ENJOY sailing all over the map for money to get robbed by Tingle on the Triforce Chart quest.

Just ask your parents how they dealt with raising a potato child.

I have a feeling that your daughter is just you in a dress. Idk why

kek sick burn GOT EM

Subjecting a child to be raised by a sexual deviant with deep psychological problems which will never be addresses because of fucking LGBTQPDUCN++£$% rights.

Yup, you sure did the right thing there user

ofc, this way i'll get plenty of underage pvssy

>I payed for the Hospital bills though.

They should have paid you dummy, also props for enabling degenerates.

Believe what you want, I like to think I look fabulous in a dress but I don't do that anymore. If you think it's beyond a six year old to beat one of the easiest Zelda games that only proves you've not hung around small children

Having children = wasting the prime of your life taking care of a shiting puking human being and then some more

We want chillens

The one on the left is just fat

>Do you want children of your own?

Not any more. Any time they're ready to get real jobs and GTFO of the house is fine with me. Talk about a fucking thankless job... 20 years of this... I'm ready to do a postnatal abortion on the remaining teenagers... fucking ungrateful little shit...

Did your parents ever tell you they love you?

>you've not hung around small children
>not hung

Ho boy how wrong you are..

You should of done manly things with him from the start. Why you still struggle with them at 20?

Actually yes

>my 6-year-old daughter is cool as hell because she got super into vidya and tabletop gaming at like age 4
fat neckbeard manchildren like yourself should not reproduce. I feel so sorry for your kids

when they are babies you have to change their shitty diapers, when become teenagers you have change their shitty attitudes...fuck no

Or you could just raise them to not be assholes.

Gloating over beating a video game...beta human confirmed

Not fat, keep my unfortunate patchy neck beard shaved cause it looks like ass. Children often get into what their parents or older siblings are into. In all likelihood it's a phase and once she's in middle school she'll probably change her interests, and that's cool too.

Yep. But I'm barren.

Show tits

no you did the wrong thing you fucking kike enabling fucktard. now theyre probs gonna raise a shithead into the lgbtqfuckthisshit++ community thanks for aiding in the destruction of the human race cucklord

or you can watch them grow up to be drug attics, drug traffickers, gang members, murders, prostitutes, rapists, child molesters, anarchists and terrorists oh but they were raised not to be assholes. I have seen kids raised by wonderful parents who work very hard to provide for and were not divorced or substance abusers and their kids still became fuckups. None of that shit matters, kids grow up and do what they want.

That child is gonna have so many problems when she finds out all this. Good job guy

If they can grow to be whatever they want. Why did you choose to be gay?

ayyy

I'm fat and in my mid-thirties. They are not very good tits.

because I fucked your mom and it was worst sex I ever had in my life.

Yeah sure, but I could never finish a whole one.

Thays your fault then. For underperforming. Go back to being pegged you faggot

show em anyway

Oh I was under the impression that you were a woman. You said you were barron. Not sterile

nah it was because ner pink pig ass smelled like a loaf of balogna and couldn't get past her stench

Yet you decided you still wanted to fuck. You must have really wanted it.

Okay, but I hope you like granny panties.

Moar

Fuck yeah. Show that ass

she apologized, said you and your whole family smells like balogna, I couldn't possibly imagine going through life being that fucking disgusting.

You wouldn't have to imagine it. You're living it. You disgusting faggot.

yeah very nice now take em off

I couldn't image going through life being that fucking naive, poor and pathetic, best of luck to you.

>You wouldn't have to imagine it. You're living it. You disgusting faggot.

said the cuck

Don't wish me luck. Save it for yourself. You're a homo living in this homophobic world.

I only have old ass pictures. I used to post in the chubby threads. I'm in a wheelchair now - that's related to the barrenness - and it's made my ass a weird flat nightmare land. Even if I wanted to post it for you I've got no way to take a picture of that unassisted. If you want I can post one of the old pics. But the topless granny panties ones are the only recent nudes I have.

Post em

Those words really hurt. Why would you say something so mean.

>Do you want children of your own?
only if theyr'e properly cooked

thread/

underrated post.
i also can't wait to feed my children.

This is from like 2010. Wasn't kidding when I said they were outdated. I've had a major spinal operation since then so now there's a six-seven inch scar running up my back from my crack.

Keep posting. Nice ass

moar

I want a child and so does my fiancé, but I don't know if we will ever have one because we both have severe depression and anxiety and she has severe adhd. I don't want to put that on my child, but at the same time we both really want one. So yes I want one but I have no idea if I'll ever have one

Never did no. Figured a child was a pain that ruined life. Then my woman got pregnant and we decided to keep it. My daughter is 7 now and loves fishing, the outdoors and jumping in puddles.
Couldn't imagine anything that makes me happier than hearing her laugh.
So we sold our apartment in Glasgow and bought a farm and cottage here outside Inverness. My child is going to grow up surrounded by the Highlands, castles and fresh air.

I think I do.
Just one, though.
Imo being able to focus mentally, emotionally, and financially on a single child rather than two or three at a time means they will turn out better. I as a father would be able to manage quality time a little better.

My last relationship of 4 years just ended and I'm more than ever afraid of marriage. Just when I thought I knew someone well enough to consider offspring, they go on a hormonal-driven rampage and that's enough for me. I am done with Americanized women in general

I can date, hookup, meet and talk to women so it's not like I'm a sperg. It's the fact that I'm weary about investing myself emotionally and financially into someone else and having her repeat history. I totally understand relationships naturally come and go, but when I factor in the prospect of having children, it's a whole different game.

I grew up in a broken household. I also grew apart from my brother. Naturally I'm biased to remain single for the sole purpose of sparing a child's life from a divorce. There's also the legal aspect regarding prejudice toward men/fathers in general.

Granted, I'm in my early 20s so and perhaps my lack of optimism will change within a decade.

>garrenteed hereditary depression

>/this.
You described my dream perfectly.

That's not that bad. You shouldn't feel like you need to have one if you aren't ready, but I know a lot of people who had parents with way worse mental health issues, and they turned out fine. If you're worried about passing it on genetically instead of just being worried about giving them a stressful home life, that's different. Have you guys talked to a therapist about it?
This brought a smile to my face. Congrats man.
Sure. Don't want to derail the thread though, I'm gonna try to keep on target. And then just drop some nudes in between if people want 'em.

Any other barren/sterile anons here who want a kid but can't have one because biology sucks?

keep going

Children are cancer

I think I'm better off not having children. I'm too selfish, so it's better for me and for them if they don't exist. Besides, the love of my life is mtf trans, so unless we do surrogacy, I won't be having any children of my own.

Thread is dead. Keep posting please

Yeah, I think I killed it and feel like a bastard now. I was just trying to comply with tits or gtfo.

No. My gf wants them tho...

just because you cant beat a game made for children as an adult dose not mean other people have autism like u

it's okay because this thread was shit anyway, keep posting

You're a bit slow