Prove to me that the earth isn't flat

prove to me that the earth isn't flat

>pro tip: you cant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ddFvjfvPnqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if the earth is flat why hasn't anybody fallen off stupid?

all the water would fall off

>if afterlife exists why hasn't anybody told about it?

You'd have sharks flying through space if it was flat because of no edges.

If the earth was flat there would be no seasons.

actually, if the earth WAS flat then it would be daytime everywhere in the world at the same time. FACT

according to round earth physics.
there are models showing how seasons and days would work in a flat earth

Guys this is spam. Stop replying to it.

1. Northern and Southern Hemisphere stars
2. flat earthers think the sun is only 30 miles away, if that were true we would notice the sun diminish in size as it set or rose.

Gravity on a flat earth would be a total uneven shit show.

youtu.be/ddFvjfvPnqk

I could make a model showing how a flat earth could work too, but then we'd both be wrong.

Really the first one is all you need.

Mountains

... Can you prove that earth is flat? We don't want your poor 2 hours videos. I want your explanation; Why do you think earth is flat? I need proofs

>flat earther will always make excuse

>prove to me that the earth isn't flat
existence of time zones asshole

We round earther have proof and science
You flat earther have myths and theories that have not be proven. Only thing that flat earther have are theories, no proof. Only theories

The seasons dude.

Flat earthers please explain how:

>The Northern and southern lights work on a flat earth and how do not ever appear at the same time as each other.

>The earths magnetic field works on a flat earth

>How seasons work on a flat earth or how the sun changes paths in your model.

Instagram.com search antartica flights.
You morons.

I visited Antarctica and there is no ice wall.

The Flash ran in a straight line and ended up right back where he started without hitting an edge.

Also you can see the curvature of the earth from high-altitude skydiving planes for $300 go see for yourself you cheap skate.

they dont have theories.

they have ideas, without any basis in fact.

a Theory is a scientific process or phenomenon that has been proven through peer review - that is, its results can be tested and repeated by other scientists.

Theories are proven, verifiable things: like the theory of evolution, Gravitational theory, etc.

A hypothesis is a conclusion or idea based on available evidence that has yet to be proven. ie, it is hypothesised that gravity (which is proven) is caused by the Higgs Boson. (which isnt yet proven).

an incorrect idea is something which has been put forward, but not proven, or replicated. ie, the idea that the sun is 3000 miles away. As every other scientist has been able to do the observations to prove otherwise, it isnt even a hypothesis, its an incorrect error.

Thank you
More people should know this

My grandfather used to say that we can fight a war against anything but stupidity. So you're right. We can't prove to you anything.

How flat?

We might have found the Higgs Boson back in 2012 funnily enough.
We've been able to recreate its appearance and have been studying it but so far it fits every theoried parameter the Higgs Boson would but more research is required to prove it undeniably.

Everyone with a brain and any knowledge of basic math knows the earth is flat. Problem is when you google Flat Earth you get shill websites like flat earth society who don't use math and make up bullshit to troll

Only if you prove that all these faggots that like traps are gay.

Atmospheric lensing over a heatsink like the ocean releasing said heat causing the heat haze effect further strengthening the atmospheric lensing.
All the math checks out to.

Maybe if the earth didn't have an atmosphere or didn't absorb or release heat.

what elevation was the photo itself taken from then, eh?

and I know I shouldnt take the bait

Done.

It takes less assumptions to believe it isn't flat. The assumption that all space missions were lies, the assumption that all bodies such as the sun and moon move with the same velocity as the earth despite having different masses, the assumption that all predictions that were based on the earths roundness and turned out to be true were either faked or a coincidence. It is just not logical to reject the round earth model.

>We might have found the Higgs Boson back in 2012 funnily enough.

we've found it, yes, but the peer-review has not proven that it is responsible for gravitational constant with the atom.

>prove to me that the earth isn't flat

The Mohorovičić discontinuity

seismic waves through the upper crust move at the density rate of basalt: (6.7–7.2 km/s), whilst below that is similar to those through peridotite or dunite (7.6–8.6 km/s)

On longer distances therefore, seismic waves can be observed that pass through the cross-section of the earths' mantle, a chord of the section of the planetary sphere, while direct propagation over the surface will arrive slower.

this would not, and could not happen in a flat earth.

Show me which model you believe in and using only proofs that you yourself can check I will disprove it.

>Newtons flaming laser sword
Literally disproves all of your theory

Why isnt anyone living at the edges completely crushed by 70p tons of gravitational weight pulling you towards the centre of gravity (the center of earth)

>inb4 b-bu gravity dosnt exist

Its a theorey, yes, but everything weve built such as rockets, planes and building are based around thr fact that earth is round and has 10n of gravity everywhere

Hello sir, please refer to the following to prove what your are saying is also scientifically backed. Not just logical but welcomed by the scientific community.

This picture may or may not be proving round earthers right, round earth people believe that people at higher heights can see further due to curvature, this pic is clearly taken way above sea level so it must be high up, oh and that could easily be a reflection of something past the horizon

If the earth was round then jesus wouldn't be able to watch us all masturbating at the same time.
Checkmate, gaytheists

You're a retard, OP. Obviously your flat-earth delusion has been brought on by sucking too much dick. Put the BBC down and step away slowly.

prove me that earth is flat

>pro tip: you cant.

Why is it when newtons flaming laser sword comes up flat earthers nuts shoot up their throat and they dont have anything left to say?

You retard, the earth if a fourth dimensional dodecahedron

LOL! learn light.

LOL you'll believe anything then.

TRIPS FUCKING GET!!!!!

>What are religious texts and accounts

try again boi

>2017
>era where literally everyone has a camera
>not one photo of the edge of the so-called flat earth
>also, gravity
/thread my own post because fuck the police

I love this earth
>Orbit all rest of life
>Probably astronaut

Because compasses work. You silly cunt.

Nice try, but that picture is clearly distorted due to lens flare.