Hundreds of photos of US naked female marines posted on Facebook by their colleagues Photographs...

Hundreds of photos of US naked female marines posted on Facebook by their colleagues Photographs, taken without the knowledge of young women, were shared on a secret Facebook group

WHY DON'T YOU TRY ONE OF THE HUNDREDS OF THREADS ABOUT THIS ALREADY IN EXISTENCE?

We truly live in the future.

The activities of the group "Marines United" were revealed by War Horse, an NGO led by Thomas Brennan, a US Marines veteran. In the day when Thomas Brennan made his report, the accounts involved were banned by Facebook.

bump

bump

honestly that's an improvement, 20 years ago they would've been gang raped by soldiers instead of just spied on. it's the military, they're subhuman monsters

Post some then faggot or gtfo

Blame the PC culture that encourages the military to accommodate and recruit women. They serve no purpose in war, other than being nurses and cooks.

*and fluffers

Spoken like the fat little NEET you are.

This takes me back to my early army days, we had at least 3 girls in the barracks that seemed ready to go at any time. Really kept me focused busting a nut on one of thems face.

how come they don't have all female battalions if they are just as good as men?

Blame them?
I'm totally fine with it.
If they want to go risk their lives for the military industrial complex that's their prerogative.

>taken without the knowledge of young women,

Yeah. Right.

Yeah that would go over well, they would all get their period at once and say "sorry I'm ragging can't fight today"

No they weren't, also Brennan is a factor who posted to marines United and got booted from it. In his butt hurtness he spilt the beans on it a couple of days ago. We deleted the old mu this morning

*faggoy

Get the fuck out of here CNN. Do you realize this happens constantly everywhere on the Internet??? No, the Marines are not the inventors of this. Fucking idiots. All of you are niggers!

Also, Marine chicks are whores and they slow the military down. Niggers!

I would like to see these hundreds of photos.