What is Sup Forums's opinion on Sam Hyde?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Sam Hyde?

His tv show finally has a release date and they've begun advertising it on Adult Swim.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1HsG2v7Q1U&ab_channel=Jayp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzxBlcZgdt0
youtube.com/watch?v=9MUMSj4AZsI
youtube.com/watch?v=vr-tbk5JDUE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IB2LVm4QGk4
youtu.be/MGs1-bfiYFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_TpbPGqQlVU
youtube.com/watch?v=25tYAt9bQac
youtube.com/watch?v=VkXwnvyrJSM
youtube.com/watch?v=eInxvAHp1mg
youtube.com/watch?v=c0VY_CsVPjs
youtube.com/watch?v=LEgxS_vzQjU
youtube.com/watch?v=WoMdcJusBm0
youtube.com/watch?v=R69vnCLA2cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9sFr56AJQzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's my hero
He'll drive me personally to the gates of valhalla

Big MDE/Hyde fanboy, can't wait for World Peace.

A big part of his comedy is the freedom he had doing youtube videos. Not only was it uncensored, but he was free to make his videos as shitty and poorly edited as possible for comedic effect. On [AS] they're dealing with censors AND higher production budget standards, so I think some of the shitty magic will get lost in the process.

Literally Tim & Eric: The Show

sam hyde is more political and agressive

Tim and Eric is pure meta humor

>His tv show finally has a release date
which is?

It's august something

I actually don't know the day, but I think it's in single digits. Like the 7th or something.

I haven't watched AS in years and I don't think this memelord will draw me back in tbqh

Next Friday after the new season of The Eric Andre Show.

how did the one man shoah get his own tv show?

>alt-right humor right after alt-left humor
"Sam Hyde VS Eric André: World War 3" when?

Has anyone seen this new MDE video with Sam's new character? His acting has really improved and he's showing his versatility. This is probably the most loathsome persona he's ever created. Deeply sickening.
youtube.com/watch?v=vzxBlcZgdt0

AS is taking back American media, one cremated kike at a time

How does he manage to do his show and go on killing sprees across the world?

jesus christ

FIERCELY UNITED

I found some of his standup funny, but his regular videos I don't get.
This is the kind of anti-humour type of comedy that is supposed to be really clever and ironic becuase if you don't like it you just don't get it maaan.
I guess the antisemitic remarks make it funnier.

Why did he get a show and not FilthyFrank? At least Frank gets millions of views per vid, Sam's lucky to break over 70K per vid.

Because Sam made the effort to pitch a show, George doesn't give enough of a shit to do that

tfw still don't get Ideas Man

adult swim is known for supporting smaller, more fringe creators and introducing them to wider audiences.

Frank probably doesnt do impro well, Sam has stand up experience, also he is not American.

That'd be great, if I weren't a disgusting Europoor.

that's funny, people tend to think the videos are funny and the standup is lame

there's definitely plenty of irony, but I don't think it's 2deep4u or whatever. Mostly there's an underlying contempt for society in general and his audience in particular, not necessarily pretension

here's a short one I think is in the top 10
youtube.com/watch?v=9MUMSj4AZsI

it's right in the video

>an alien world consisting only of pain

eric isnt left or alt-left

and then a California wildfire consumes the studio, terrific

>American comedy

Post non-MDE MDE style comedy
youtube.com/watch?v=vr-tbk5JDUE

FilthyFrank need not apply

nothing mde has done since their channel got reinstated has been good (couple exceptions but not really worth mentioning)

i suspect their tv show will be ok at best and that mde's glory days are over

sam will probably fuck something up socially/on a personal level with someone involved in making the show and it will get canceled or something. i think it's cool they made it this far though

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IB2LVm4QGk4

i don't like him. I think "maybe i'm just so cool i want to die" is really funny though.

Go to bed, Sam.

>I'm balls deep in boipussy 5 nights a week. I got a stink on my rod ya can't wash off.

It's right in the video, the bomb scene. The video is a bomb, when you internalize it's messages and project them into a public places everything goes sky high in a big kaboom. just an idea

What is that supposed to be? A vlog parody?

not funny

MDE, whether you like it or not, has some kind of message and opinion behind his comedy. When Tim gets serious and drops the irony this is literally as good as it gets youtu.be/MGs1-bfiYFQ

Repulsive to look at. Fat, pasty pale, acne, neckbeard. I can't look at him without feeling nauseous.

this video is fucking sick

t. your mom about you

he's a nigger, i.e. a hillary voter

Sam's message is that he's an insufferably rebellious cunt, the only reason he's big on the alt-right scene is because that's the fringe group.

When that stops being cool, he's not gonna care anymore. He's a detached millennial and essentially, sadly, plays a more extreme version of the character Tim plays in the movie "The Comedy". Tim has actual artistic talent, there's more to him beyond the shock value. Can you honestly tell me who the fuck Sam Hyde is beyond his edgy persona?

The guy is an awful human being and has no admirable qualities whatsoever. Your link is disingenuous as well as it implies that this is Tim being serious in any kind of meaningful manner. That record may be made in earnest and not part of any kind of goof, but it's not Tim trying to be deep. If you wanna use an example, use The Comedy and Entertainment, or even Bedtime Stories.

Sam Hyde fans everybody

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I don't watch Adult Swim, nigger

he will

I hope he does well and doesn't totally sell out

He seems like a cool guy and he answered my email :3

THE DAY OF THE ROPE

Your statement about him is as reductive as mine about Tim's lmao

what were you guys talking about?

I asked him what he does to avoid bpa in water.
And I said I liked his drift racing stories.

i collect channels of teenagers doing this, they're pretty good when you need the rush of an MDE vid but one hasn't come out in months because sam's arrested on statutory rape charges

youtube.com/watch?v=_TpbPGqQlVU

youtube.com/watch?v=25tYAt9bQac

youtube.com/watch?v=VkXwnvyrJSM

youtube.com/watch?v=eInxvAHp1mg

this was funny when it popped up
youtube.com/watch?v=c0VY_CsVPjs

youtube.com/watch?v=LEgxS_vzQjU

this video hits too close

How many people has he shot up at this point?

BEST HYDE COMING THROUGH
youtube.com/watch?v=WoMdcJusBm0

fantastic

He can't keep getting away with it

everything he does is annoyingly mean spirited, not provocative.

does he buy BPA free or does he do more?

that video was self-deprecating. he was practically describing himself, although it also applies to most people his age.

He filters tap water, but plans to find something better once he's rich. One of the reasons I asked is because he's always drinking out of glass containers.

when does it come out?

Sam Hyde is my idol

jesus that image is making me sad

Makes me laugh. It shows our dominance over the lesser creatures.

What does this have to do with Sam Hyde, isn't this a real thing by SkinDeep??

right.

now that's edgy.

I have the same feeling. That's why I like to spread it

I don't understand his humour

How is that edgy?

>What is Sup Forums's opinion on Sam Hyde?
I think he's cool. Nice to see a right-wing comedian get some measure of success. Half of MDE's appeal though is the editing, and fortunately Andrew is on board for the show.
Continuous threads made about Sam and MDE aren't and won't be appreciated.

would you go as far as to say he's you "Sam Hydeol"

Didn't he say he put so much fucking blackface makeup on that he didnt look like a real person but the video editor for the news somehow fixed it?

You remind me of myself when I was 13

That's pretty sad

Eric is the biggest lib cuck there is

Sam, stop samefagging, you aren't funny

Yeah. He was shaking around too and acting like a madman during the interview. They still managed to outdo him.

Sam "Runand" Hyde hasn't been captured yet?

He's based

he put on loads of spray tan and blackened his teeth by eating chocolate

there's an unedit

You laugh standing under the rain

Sam Hyde literally doesn't give a fuck. He literally just does as he wants and no one stops him.

It's like life is a video game to him.

i think he is funny and has put on some pretty good material
but it also seems he isnt a good person, and that bothers me a little

is that girl who's always holding the cellphone?

you aren't a good person either.

for you to understand his humor, you have to be a smug asshole. That is the only way to explain Sam Hyde's appeal.

Didn't he stab a bunch of people recently while he was in Japan? How the fuck is he not in jail and why would they air his show knowing all of the awful things he's done?

Its not it's just a dumb world view

really makes you think, huh
but srsly
shit like thishas really gave me the blues
STOP IT SAM

he's funny as fuck tbhfam

call me when he stops gettin away with it

yup

Sam has no fucking message or opinion. Everything he does is for shock value alone.

One of the ads that was shown on tv (shitty quality)
youtube.com/watch?v=R69vnCLA2cQ

>that curl form

Disappointed in you Sam.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sFr56AJQzI

>>

yeah glass is good, I use bpa free stainless steel no idea if its effective or not