Other urls found in this thread:

espncricinfo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who's this ugly piece of shit?

Who is this literal goddess?

where and when

REAL OFFICIAL THREAD

I don't think so m8.

How many Auscucks will defend SJW's in this thread?

who is this average girl?

India getting wrecked

Don't forget to report this other duplicate thread lads.

this thread has more NZ posters so I will bump it

Excellent post.

cheeky reminder to the janny that while the other thread has more posts this thread has more unique IPs

Another quality post.

>it's an Australian shut-in autist desperately bumps his own thread episode

Dropped a huge Hillary Clinton into the Pacific on my way home lads

I also see that Poo Peeland have achieved their final form. Surely they'd be able to get Adam Voges out on this, right?

autism

Looks a bit dry ;p

He is literally a 30 year old virgin who lives in his mums basement in Wollongong. Let him have his Holly Ferling OPs

to come clean I know fuck all about cricket I'm just here to shitpost straya, which website should I go to for the sparknotes on cricket my NZ niggas

I already have a rudimentary understanding of the rules I want the latest news, to clarify

stop embarrassing us

FINAL REMINDER - OFFICIAL THREAD

No one really understands test cricket anyway, so you aren't missing out on much.

unironically /r/cricket. Say you are an American and want to learn about cricket and they will pander to you like there is no tomorrow

for news: espn cricinfo

>sparknotes
Had to google that tßh.

espncricinfo.com/

Final reminder to kill yourself if the voices get stronger.

tight

>/r/cricket

nigger why the fuck would I ever go on reddit I'll just get banned in an instant

what is the world cup/super bowl/whatever of cricket, and what are the top 5-10 countries

All you need to know really is that cricket is the greatest sport, but /cric/ is by far the worst poomunity.

please watch our sport

>east africa

>2011

3 times tied? the fuck am I looking at

That's the hosts, you brain-damaged fuck.

>burgers

sorry I'm borderline blackout celebrating the Trump win

why have Australia and brown people countries won it? get your shit together NZ/England

as autistic as it is, >we have migrated here

We only have enough population to dominate one world cup lah

no

I prefer the smaller, more intelligent population of alt-/cric/

This the official thread?

chess championship on saturday lads

no

Why are Australians so beta lads?

They are from an island filled with things that want to kill them, but are such nu-male cucks.
They used to be regarded as Kings of Banter, now they regularly get upstaged by their little sister - New Zealand.
They cling with all their life to old memes and tripfags that have long forgotten about them.
Honestly, I would have expected more from a country derived from murderer's, thieves and rapists

That's it Australia, I am very disappointed in you, we can no longer be friends until you sort it out

yes

>little sister - New Zealand
hey fuck you buddy