How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

If it's only once in a day that's a good day

everyday. not planning it, it's just a thought that haven't left me for past 15 years

This. The thought of ending it all seems very appealing and come up multiple times a day. But am not planning on doing it for now.

About 4 times a day.

One when I wake up
One in class
One at work
One before I fall sleep

Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up

I think about suicide all the time. I put myself in a lot of situations where I could die """accidentally""" like not looking before crossing the street.

I'd never actually kill myself though, because my has had enough suicide. A tragic death would still be bad for them, but not as bad.

Pretty often

Everyday

every single second I'm not in front of a computer

Daily, but not my own. My gf has depression and constantly has urges to kill/harm herself. Every time she comes over I feel the need to hide everything that could be remotely considered sharp, otherwise she will try to hurt herself with it if I leave her alone to take a shit or something. I EVEN HAVE TO HIDE MY PENCILS FFS. She has had to get her stomach pumped multiple times when she downed a whole bottle of pills, I have the EMTs on speed dial.
I feel trapped. I don't want to leave her, I care a lot about her and I would definitely feel responsible if she killed herself if I broke things off. This shit feels lile an endless roller-coaster of her being the perfect person and her dragging me into hell.
I want to get off Mr. Bones wild ride, but I am afraid to take the jump.

Everyday, bud. Every god damn day....

Why isn't she in psych hospital yet if she poses a danger to herself?

Literally never. That shit stopped when I touched my first vagina.

Psych wards tend to only hold suicidal patients for about 24-48 and keep them on suicide watch. Then they just basically tell them to fuck off. Mental Health system's funding is cut more often than not. Go figure. Places actually designed to help people thrive and prosper positively in society being de-funded because society has piss poor notions of what they actually do.

you're enabling her. Find her a professional help instead of maintaining status quo, hoping it will get better on its own (it won't)

We are trying a therapist and she is taking medication, but this might have to be the next step. I dont actually have any control over what she does though, I can only suggest as a worried bf

Sadly it sounds like having her committed might be the only escape

Now I'm more sad than I was before. Wish you both all best (sincerely), hope you will work out a way to go through it.

>Literally never
Congrats, I guess?
>That shit stopped when I touched my first vagina
Technically, you made contact with a human vagina when you were born as well (Birth canal, dumbass). Saying that doesn't somehow make you better than the rest of these degenerates, man. Lmfao. Vagina isn't a 'cure all' solution to severe clinical depression.

I was not claiming superiority, nor implying it. A question was asked, an answer was given.

Correlation =/= Causation. The touching of the vagina did not cause me to stop thinking about suicide. It also did not stop the reasons behind taking, nor the side affects of, the antidepressant cocktail I was on.

I mean, the other guy's just caving to his girlfriend's severe mental illness. Which, don't get me wrong here or anything, is kind of a shit thing to do. I understand he's scared to resolve this the logical way. But, I mean. I'm an addictions counsellor. I've seen people die in front of me, so I'm kind of desensitized to death. I was molested at age six as well. Older woman in the neighbourhood. Friend of my grandmother's. I still remember everything that she did to me. Everything she said. What temperature it was. I've viewed my existence from then on as kind of forfeit. I don't know. I've tried more than a few times to end my life. Succeeded a couple times. Probably why I'm so crazy now, I suppose. Mom's an alcoholic. Dad's kind of a flake. Stepdad's kind of a piece of shit. Generally view human beings as fucking putrid to the core. Have more affection and care for animals and children (They're innocent and only do what comes naturally to them).

Also, what makes you so confident I wasn't born via cesarean section?

Hard to tell tone through text based response though, so forgive my natural/logical deduction that you were a snide piece of shit. Apologies, bud.

I'm not that confident actually. That was my next logical assumption. Thanks.

I don't anymore, user. I can't promise you the same, but I do know it's possible. It can get better. And I don't mean the things that depressed me stop happening, I mean they don't affect me the same way anymore.

I thought about suicide quite frequently when I was in a great school, earning a great degree, with a great fiancé, in great shape, with great hobbies, and a great future.

Now suicide never crosses my mind, and I got dumped by my fiancé, been unemployed for 8 months, moved away from friends and family, turned into pilsbury dough boy, and rarely leave my house.

Almost everything about my situation over the last 10 years has, by most measures, gone to shit. Yet, I can handle these things now.

It's never too late, friends.

I only think about it when someone else brings it up. Like this thread.

Hmm

Why don't you just let her commit suicide? She obviously doesn't want to live, why not help her make it painless?