Name a better rap musician. you can't

Name a better rap musician. you can't

>musician

I hate to imagine what kind of white trash you come from if you take Eminem seriously.

louis duffle gang gang

Eminem is one of the greatest artists of all time.
First two albums are classics.

you didnt like MMLP?

He's rap god as far as he's concerned

>Jay Z
>Ka
>Kendrick Lamar
>Pusha T
>Brother Ali
>Nas
>Vince Staples
>Schoolboy Q
And more.

Easy

macklamore, twenty-one pilots, mc frontalot

They're trash compared to other classics from commonly listed classics from top 10 candidates.
And The Eminem Show is garbage.
The standard is just lowered for Em.

What kind of rapper gets murdered on his own song?
The kind of rapper with a kendrick feature.

Kendrick was the worst part of Atrocity Exhibition

its the lef handed shoota kyle lowry to pump

>rap
>musician
What?

Met a thousand shoot a thousand
things that niggas do for thousands

>rap
>musician

Yeah Beethoven and Eminem are in the same league, amirite guise?

his music was/is mediocre at best

this desu, nigger music nowadays is just trash

His first album is his amazing, second is pretty great, then it turned to shit. What made him good was the young angsty-ness and how much fun he had taking the piss. That doesn't work when you're like 40, and his inspirational raps are even more painful. Also, his taste in music is terrible and all his new beats are trashy trash.

>You're walkin' down a horror corridor. It's almost 4 in the mornin' and you're in a
>Nightmare it's horrible
>Right there's the coroner, waiting for ya to turn the corner so he can corner ya. You're a goner he's onto ya.
>Out the corner of his cornea he just saw ya run
>All you want is to rest cause ya can't run anymore
>You're done

question.

Ya nignogs consider Aesop Rock good with his hippity-hops?

2Pac....other than that...I'm not sure. Maybe Eminem is #2

best verse desu

fuck off

>Schoolboy Q
you're not even trying senpai

pic related

Aesop has good lines and beats but his voice turns me off

i love his voice personally

Of course I can name bettter rapper than him you fucking faggot
Pic related

16 year old detected.

People who dont like Eminem have never been poor, defeated without love, smarts or confidence to succeed and a shitty job to look ahead at the best of the possibilities. They never took the big L in life so why would they ever listen to Eminem at all?

Also most of his stuff is satire anyway he makes fun of people that think words carry so much meaning. His philosophy is old school hip hop music also MMLP is one of the greatest albums by far the boldest mainstrean artist ever and still managed to sell like hot cake. I would say that his early stuuff is perfect reprrsentation of the world also Cant make this shit up, i dont agree with a lot of his stuff but he goes without saying, always listen to em in my buds cause he doesnt have club bangers i cant say im gonna blast eminem on my speakers his music is introspective and good to make you think when u cant count on anyone

>rap
>musician

Pick one.

Would be elite-tier if he had died when he overdosed while he was retired. He had to relearn to speak and lost all ability to rap. Encore would have been seen as a product of the drugs that killed him and he never would have made annoying yelling pop shit with Rihanna

I'm at your house like, "Why you got your couch on my Chucks?"

i take his stuff as a stand up act of sorts
comedy with some conscious lyrics

he has an abum called the eminem show for sake and he says he is playing on a lot of his skits. I mean it is obvious

delet this