So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

kys muh man

Yes, if she proposed this to you she probably done it already. Leave the bitch.

cuck alert

if you agree, your relationship dies slower. and you would be a cuk
if you don't, it dies faster.
good luck

tell her to get aid and die

find yourself a less brain damaged woman

Didn't even have the decency to start with asians, went straight to the bottom of the food chain. Leave her and she's the cuck, stay with her and you're the cuck. The choice is yours, cuck

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Tell her its ok.. and youra cuck.. tell her to send picks of her gettin nutted in face by coal loaf.. send pictures to her mom. Fuck that coalburned ho

If a gf ever mentions fucking someone else, leave that bitch right then and there. There's literally no point to a relationship at that point. She's a whore with no loyalty whatsoever and only wants you for money or some other aspect she's probably using you for.

You'll either be a cuck or she'll cheat on you. If not fake, just break up with her. Grow a pair and leave her. Never talk to her again. Find a new gf that isn't a coal burner. Her fantasy will not go away, the only end game is she will be fucking niggers with you watching or while you have a new gf.

yeah I feel like if it's the girl asking for it, you may be doomed. but I wouldn't know

how can you ever be sure the child is yours with a woman like that?

dump the bitch

also, OP is a fag

That's gay. She's a slut

Let her do it, find a way of recording it (without you in view at all), put it all up on internet to warn the whole world what kind of person she is then leave her. Hopefully then no guy ever goes for her again.

video it, post it here

do you want the nigger to fuck you as well?

Let her fuck that nigger and in the middle of it say you found out that you have AIDS and you are dumping her, then leave.

destroy that coalburner bitch with a fucking flamethrower

If true,you already lost her bro.

yes, you should make her fuck several niggers at once

No surprise that a bunch of betas, most of whom have never even touched a pussy, would be so up in arms about sharing a girlfriend/wife with others. You're so desperate and insecure that if you ever manage to lock down someone so undesirable that they choose you, you would have a meltdown if they even glanced at someone else. Bunch of pussies.

Yep
get a new gf

Yes you're a faggot for considering it. Just convince her to let you fuck her and her friend at the same time in exchange for fucking another dude. Do threesome, dump her before she fucks the other dude. Or watch then dump her if you're curious. Or do none of this and dump her. You have to dump her though.

The jew is strong in this one

thats not fair.
do you get to fuck him too?

Do anyone here have any real experience with cuckoldry?
Or is this just a meme now?

me. tried to get vanilla gf to cuck me, ended with her leaving me for him

Also an experienced cuck. AMA

Great job guy

BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER

Do you get to fuck her afterwards?
See I think it would be hot be restricted from fucking her but being allowed to jerk off on her feet or something

learned a lot, dating a new owner now. i was really scared and unsure and kept changing my mind and he was really cool and normal, and she just wanted to be a normal girl she never really was into kink, i cant blame her for leaving

I have before. I don't typically fuck her afterwards. She doesn't usually let me!

What fucking gf?

women fall in love with anyone that penetrates them. it's a psychological thing. be very careful she will leave you with the nigger.

also, your woman is a whore

My wife and I used to post on a non-cuckold related fetish board which eventually led to us hooking up with a guy who fucked her brains out while I watched in a chastity device that he put on me. Does that count?

enjoy your herpes faggot

No you enjoy your herpes, asshole nigger

How do you get herpes from a chastity device?

if she wants to cuck you she has to let you do another girl first, it's only fair.

>you are getting your bitch fucked
>think about it pesant
>you are letting your bitch fuck another man
>alpha

Can this thread die already. We get it, youre a nigger with a thing for white women cause your own women look like shit. Same story for the past few hundred years

>she will leave you with the nigger.

>nothing worse than that awkward moment when she moves in his shit and moves her shit out

bumb

What are you waiting for???

If my gf wanted that, I would of let her long ago

again with your shitty bait? Fuck off faggot.
Retard ALERT

Let it happen mate. Nothing like watching your girl give herself to a BBC.

Thanks for replying to my post :)

how the fuck it this not considered a bestiality?

once they go black you don't want them back. leave her.

Wtf is wrong with you. You are fucking mad even thinking about it. I would stop seeing her after she brought it up, cut all loose this is a lost game mate move to the next i mean wtf.

...yes?

If she wants to fuck someone else, let her. But, you know, break up with her first and tell her to never contact you again. The fact that she specifically wants to fuck a black guy is a bit wierd; I guess it's an american thing but the bottom line is that if your person wants to fuck other people, dump her.

I wish my sister would make me watch her getting fucked by niggers

Oh yeah?

tits or GTFO