What's your excuse for not having a gf?

What's your excuse for not having a gf?

I browse Sup Forums

Women suck

I got dumped about 3 months ago. Thanks for the reminder.

you do know you are asking on Sup Forums right?

my gf won't let me.

I have a boyfriend
men > women

im browsing Sup Forums right next to my gf as she plays ps4

I-I do to have a girlfriend
I'm not lying stop saying that!

I'm happy with my waifu

to much effort cba with it

learn to spell

Because most girls I've met are liars and pieces of shit so I'm waiting for one to approach me instead of finding one

i am ugly fat and virgin

this
this

And because most girls are boring as hell, and i don't really care for one.
Never gonna happen, get over yourself/

spoke like a true fucking autist

because im single and id rather fuck a different girl a couple times a month than fuck the sane girl a couple times a week and have to listen to her talk. if i find one i dont feel this way about ill lock her down, but until then im gucci fanucci

>What's your excuse for not having a gf?

i chose the 2k mmr life...

I could go through the motions, I have before. Stealing another's life away day by day, but it's me who can't be happy. Wake every morning and look over at her, "Morning babe."
My presence, mentally and physically, is all that's needed and I can fake that. But inside I know that part of me that's supposed to light up at her sight, say "That's okay" when her flaws become too apparent, that part is dead, with most every one I meet at least.

So I suppose, I'm depressed and the dating pool where I live is pretty shallow. Unless I want to become a natural cuckold and take care of someone else's shitty kids.

ahahah trash, 3k masterrace reporting in

I can't stand them and find women only useful for emptying my balls. They're terrible deceptive manipulative disgusting whore creatures

I dont know how go seduce the ladies. :(

I'm fat and unemployed

I also already have like five illegitimate children and I'm not paying child support for any of them so I'm not going to push my luck

i prefer boys, esp. in their teens

I don't have thick unkempt caterpillars on my forehead :(

Because pupinia doesnt live in my country

I don't know. I really wish I knew the reason I don't have a gf. If I did I would change whatever I had to change. Do whatever I had to do.

I go the gym regularly. I'm out of college and making money with a good career trajectory. I am very social, I have a wide circle of normalfag friends of both genders who I regularly socialize with. I am funny and outgoing and have good social self-awareness. I dress well and maintain good hygiene.

Every day I go on tinder, bumble, okcupid, and fetlife (I got some kinks). I swipe until I'm out of swipes, I message, I chat. I go to parties and talk to girls, get numbers, exchange snapchats, dance, drink, etc. I pursue 6's and 7's, not just hot girls. Anybody that saw me in my normal life would think I'm a huge normalfag.

Yet I get nothing. No sex, no love. Just rejection. "Ghosting." Polite declines. Hostile declines. I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this.

Please somebody help me.

Underrated

Go check Blackdragon. All the stuff he writes is worth its weigh in gold.

unhappily married

Because Im near my 30s and all of the girls of similiar age either start to look like complete garbage or have astronomical expectations (while contributing absolutely nothing to relationship by themselves).

And friendly reminder from user slighlty older and more experienced than average Sup Forums poster: you know that sweet, gentle, innocent girl you have crushed on? The one that wouldnt look at you while you were in the college? The one you think is THE ONE?

She snorted cocaine every weekend her whole 20s. She scored more dicks than you can imagine. No, actually even more, you have no clue, friend. Shes :finally ready: because she knows she has 2-3 years until even you wont look at her. Youre her bronze prize and shell divorce you the moment she finds it best. And youll cry, youll beg, youll live in a cupboard and eat rice with water day after day, maybe youll able to afford some meat on weekends. Youre fine with? Godspeed you, I prefer drugs, hookers, whisky and masturbation. And I advise all of you the same.

Got dumped late November and I'm so broken atm that I can't find it in myself to try and get another.

because I have people I fuck instead

myself

Well, I could do with losing some weight, I'm not obese but I'm overweight. Then there's the gammy looking club feet. I'm pretty confidant talking to women but I think most women want someone who loves them and them self. I have a pessimistically realistic view of how I look. Someone online told me I'd be a 6/10 if I shaved my neck beard, which is the best anyone has ever said to me in terms of my appearance.

If anyone is in a similar situation I'd appreciate a reply.
> I'm too picky
> The girls I do like I don't know personally
> I never stay with my friends during breaks and just go home therefore I cannot meet new people.
I want to talk to this girl but I don't know her well enough to inbox her and everytime I have a chance to meet her with my friend and his girlfriend I say I'm busy
> I'm my own worst enemy.

I never go outside

don't have a car, or a driving license, or money :(

Continuing from this I'm also my own worst critic. Whereas other people have said I look good or that they like something I do I find a way to see my imperfections and dwell on them. I obsess to the point where if I have one stray hair on my hair I get pissed and call it a shit haircut although it's immaculate barring one stray unnoticeable stray hair.

Mistakes in writing here literally show my own self hate. I typed fast as I'm venting.

kek, you should try headspace, really been working out for me

I feel you, bro. I am 28, currently having a 22 yo gf. She is dumb and childish af, I am bored of her but I really don't know why am I still with her. Probably to not be perceived as a loser normie or something.. Unfortunately for us, oldfags, we're too old to believe in the love meme and Disney-like relationships.
Girls are dumb and gfs are useless, unnecessary partners.

Thats why you have to settle for girls that are not ugly but also not stunning.

The kind of girl that is bullied by the girl you describe because she just isnt cool enough.

Maybe shes form the country and those other college bitches called her a redneck?

Thats the one!

You cant expect anything good from bitches, just like bitches cant expect anything good from chads.

Don't bother until you're comfortable with yourself again. Find you. Then find another.

And the funniest thing is that the older we get the more valuable partners we become, especially in terms of defender and provider, that are even more valuable for girls than our looks.

I dont care anymore, luckily the older you are the sex drive lessens and more educated you become about your role in society. Girls were fine when we were all dumb teenagers and all you needed to impress her were trendy haircut and your parents leaving you house for the weekend. Dating is enormous waste of time, at least in this age, waste of time and money. Only to empty your god damned balls.

Stop taking yourself, and life, so seriously. Make a fool of yourself in front of others. Watch how much they don't. fucking. care.

Thank you, you have to be right because I've been trying to get another and I just can't do it correctly so fixing and finding myself has to be the way. I think I'll call out of work today, I can't find it within myself to see her today.

jerking off is better than fucking that ugly ass bitch of yours.

that's my excuse

> I never stay with my friends during breaks and just go home therefore I cannot meet new people.

Yeah I did that for my first year of college here. didnt make any friends.

The thing is you just have to fucking do it.

I also got a makeover and lots of positive responses to that. That gave me confidence.

Can you imagine something that will give you confidence? Like going to the gym or winning competitions?

Just make sure you're picking up the pieces yourself. The focus HAS to be you, not her.

my husband might get upset

But I was both of the sides man, I was lonely emo fag in high school, I was complete chad my mid 20s (actually being total dick with big mouth and good sallary I scored more than being romantic/good guy/whit knight combined and it freaking opened my eyes), Im bored worforce guy atm. Dude I was on every freaking side possible and I know all of this.

All of the girls were much or less the same, I dated skanks, girls from lower class, girls from upper class, junkies, girls with mental disorders and "ambitious" college free-thinkers. They were all the same just in diffrents outfits, clone of a clone, copy of a copy.

Only to empty your balls inside them, that was the only thing each one of them could and/or was willing to provide.

but what if he doesn't?

Sorry I meant to reply to

Cause I have a wife.

That my friend is why you date younger.

Women age early compared to men. Men in their 20's are nobodies and they are the ones that get to choose. In your 30's if you have your shit together you'll be king. I've seen it happen a ton of times to the point it's hillarious. So many 30 and 40-somethings fucking so many 18yo girls you couldn't believe it.

i got a bf thats close enough ya??

Massive anxiety, 4/10 looks, no confidence, no talents or skills and im not rich.

I really just don't care

too high standards. I want a smart girl.

how big is ur dick

Thank you kind user for your words of wisdom, you're entirely right and I'm going to focus on myself until I'm myself again. Curious, did you find the one yet?

like just over 6"

can I suck it? I will pay for it

Going to the gym is something I used to be addicted to but I just can't afford the diet anymore...

I know all of this and yeah its hilarious and yeah youre absolutely right - I see it every year more and more. But you have to bear in mind that modern females are absolutely mad and unaccountable about anything.

Firest and foremost - society looks down on males dating underaged females. While underage sluts with much older sugardaddies are seen as you go gurl heroines and are glorified everywhere, take fucking lana del ray music for instance - me on the other hand, I could even lose my white collar job if any hell broke lose. Sex isnt worth it. Sex isnt worth even a tiny piece of what a men have to pay for intercourse today.

moving around too much and always being the new guy

A decade of untreated anxiety and depression which is now turning into a nice healthy case of alcoholism and agoraphobia

Britbong?

I'm overweight

+1

>society looks down on males dating underaged females.
I said fucking women younger than you, not underaged. And who the fuck cares what society thinks? If it's the men they'll be just bitching out of envy and if it's the women they just know they're older and just can't compete.

Dude you're just putting excuses. Nobody is going to fire you for fucking a bunch of whores, you just don't brag about it. And if that was the case you shouldn't sell your freedom to keep one shitty job. Change jobs or go self employed.

No women from my ehtnic group around in Norway.

Why have women when you can have machines

I have apanic attacks and my heart cannot take another cheating whore

im not a faggot

find an overweight gf
>hurr durr they all want ceo's with chiseled abs
a few of them will settle for you

Shoot for the 9/10's.

I have one, however, I would rather have none than the one picture.

I'm too busy fucking hot singles in my area.

Too old for high schoolers and too young for college aged women.

That makes no sense at all.

Work and school. I have little to no social life and I shirk from friendships and relationships because I have no idea where to place them in my life as it would add unnecessary stress to my already busy schedule.

This.

Dont have time for that shit. got to make the money.

Tits or GTFO

Tits or GTFO

Haha, what a faggot

Because I'm married and I'm not a cunt.

Thanks user, was instructive

>Got dumped out of the blue by gf of 5 years/ finacé.
>Total wreck
>Give up
>just be me
>new lady in interested
>nah, i'm just me
>don't lose sight of me
>she decides we're dating anyway
>May will be 5 years.

I don't believe in "the one." But I am happy in my relationship and we have a decent life together. I will continue to maintain this, because I like it. We moved in together after the last two years being long distance.

women are retarded i only care about the pussy and teets

You're severely underestimating your self worth. Get some confidence, go after 9's. Women are the most attracted to confidence. Once i got comfortable with myself it seemed like i had to bat women off me.

because im a heterosexual female

I had one and then she died. Whoever I date next I plan to knock up so I'm a little picky.

Why don't you have a bf then?

someone suffered childhood trauma

don't want one, perfectly happy in the single game