Ask a sperm donor anything

Ask a sperm donor anything

Why?

Do they pay less since you had it on your mouth first?

To spread my seed and not have to pay for it

Yeah, but what about the undesirables getting your seed?

I donate directly to the recipients

Why are u a big fucking faggot?

Ha

Because of Sup Forums

Legitimately, I never questioned my sexuality once until I got on here and saw fifty trap threads a day. Now I would plow the fuck out of a cute trap

How do you donate? I mean find your customeers and plan the transaction?

Infertility sucks. I have to use donor to have kids after many surgeries and attempts.The thought of using an anonymous donor disgusts me, helping to populate the earth with someones seed and not understanding who they are or their motives. I asked two people I am very close to, I feel like them helping create life under the conext of direct donation is more spiritual/normal/acceptable? Your thoughts?
How many couples have you helped?
Is it just about the alpha bullshit or do you do it to truly want to help others?

your recipients what do they look for?
Racially/ tribally
Do you need to be fit
Education
Blue eyes?
Physical features?
Age? what are the donors and the recipients ussualy?

I think he just wants to jerk off and get paid for it. Nothing alpha or helping people about it.

Ask your brother

There are sites on which donors can connect directly to recipients
Recipients pretty much universally want white donors, at least 6' and college educated.
I don't get paid except for gas money. My payment is knowing I'm spreading my seed like Genghis Khan

What laws do you use to protect yourself against paying money for the kidz?

>Recipients pretty much universally want white donors, at least 6' and college educated.
Jewish or other meds? Or more north european ones?

Are the recipients white or do other races also want white men?

You can terminate parental rights at will if someone is willing to adopt the kid. I donate to mostly lesbians so that's not a problem
Not sure on the Jewish
Most are white and the non-whites also want white

how meny childs do u hav?

>Not sure on the Jewish
What do you mean?
>You can terminate parental rights at will if someone is willing to adopt the kid. I donate to mostly lesbians so that's not a problem
How does it work?
>the non-whites also want white
Wut? why?

why would you do it for free user?

15 that I know of
I mean I'm not sure how well Jewish donors are received

You just go to the courthouse and file your termination. If the mother also signs on, it's just done right then and there.

I would assume because whites are the best combination of intelligent and physically fit

I have a good job, again, I just like to spread my seed

did u ever go and see the child? does it look like your face? also did you put ur penor into the person (female) to injec the donateion or did you sperm it into something and then she squirts it into herself?

>mfw all these kids will never amount to shit because they don't have a father or their dad isn't their real dad

The difference between you and Ghengis Kahn is Ghengis Kahn was a leader with the blood of a warrior. You're just some asshole on par with a nigger.

What's the meaning of life?