Putting butter in coffee

>putting butter in coffee
>drenching steak in ketchup

Why are Americans such barbarians?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/16/what-people-who-ruin-steak-like-donald-trump-have-in-common/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega-3_fatty_acid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>butter in coffee
literally who

Butter in coffee? What have you been reading?

Google "bulletproof coffee", I've tried and do not like it.

Only keto faggots do that

That bitchass sells snake oil

Why do eurofags call fries chips and pomme frites

>Am American, never done either of those.

Project harder faggot.

I call them french fries. Or frytki.

They're ditching the bitter and putting mct oil now

Apparently the caffeine bonds to the fat and it slowly releases throughout the day, for a longer alertness and no caffeine crash. My grandmother uses coconut oil for the same reason.
Ketchup on steak is only for kids

Even as a kid I never put ketchup on a steak.

Midwest faggots put ketchup on steak

>Apparently the caffeine bonds to the fat and it slowly releases throughout the day, for a longer alertness and no caffeine crash.
you could just have some more coffee later.

>tfw 80° today
Too hot for butter brew or catsupsteak today, Nigel. Good day for sweet tea.

It's usually fat faggots that put shit in their coffee to control their fatness

The mythical Midwest. Where exactly is this place?

>Drenching steak in ketchup
You eurolards will believe anything

The neglected America

>well done steak
Eat shit and die

donald trump puts ketchup on his well done steak

>Well done
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

If it's not cold in the middle it's well done m8

Get a load of this autist who doesn't know what steak looks like

Yet britfags eat something pic related

That's no where near well done. Looks about perfect in fact.

Damn, didn't know you could measure temperatures through a picture. Gonna go take a look at those 9/11 tapes and debunk the steel beams myth once and for all. Thanks for the insight into you vast intelligence :^}

i bet you eat medium rare chicken too you cuck

Anything more than the top right two is a fucked steak i.e. well done

Eh, medium well. Not bad, but I prefer mine still bleeding and mooing.

>measure temperature for doneness
Please kys, fucked steak eaters

I will never understand some cook's obsession with sprinkling parsley on a fucking plate.

It does absolutely nothing for the flavor of the meal and it makes the plate look ridiculous. If the plate needs parsley to make it look more 'full' or 'pretty', then the dish needs work.

yea, that grey ring sure is perfect.

Delicious sponge pudding with sultanas and rich sweet treacle, best with Bird's custard.
This is top tier food stuff. Don't get hung up on the comedy name, you ignorant sack of grits.

Not true

- Blue: For assholes
- Rare: For assholes who are also pussies
- Medium Rare: Fine
- Medium: Fine, also my preference
- Medium Well: Fine
- Well Done: Either a) is oversensitive about foodborne illness or b) mistakes "well done" to mean "well prepared".

Eurojelly?

i heard in Denmark they put cheese in their coffee *barfs*

Step up faggots, Midwest is 3rd best region of America.

Nope you can't :^)

Luckily for you, they used actual thermal cameras on 9/11 and we have access to the pictures. They showed pools of molten metal burning under the ground a thousand degrees hotter than jet fuel burns. The only thing that would've burned that hot is thermite, which was found at the site and in the lungs of the first responders, which is only used in controlled demolitions.

kfc does a double down hotdog now? fuck yea, im gonna go grab my banjo and head down!

This is a b8 thread. As if anyone ever put butter in their coffee or putting mayo on steak isn't more popular than ketchup

Why do Americans call chips frys? Why doesn't the American education system inform its students that European member state citizens name their food in their native tongue. Which bit of pomme frite is confusing you fatso?

If any one of you fucks eat anything other than the top one you are all worthless fucks.

>medium rare : Fine
>medium
Sorry I don't enjoy shoe leather thanks.
>Blue: For assholes
>Rare: For assholes who are also pussies
Babby can't eat meat that's slightly cold in the middle awwwww.

But it's first in breast cup size. And also, probably, obesity rates.

They're Freedom Fries you dirty commie

>which bit of pomme frite is confusing
>pomme
they arent apples, theyre made out of potatoes.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/16/what-people-who-ruin-steak-like-donald-trump-have-in-common/

>The less-educated are also more likely to prefer well done burgers – 47 percent of those with a high school education or less like their burgers well done, compared to only 25 percent of those with a college or advanced degree.

>There’s a similar relationship with income, with people in higher-income households less likely to overcook their burgers than people in low-income households.

Daily reminder to not eat like retarded pensioners and uneducated poor people.

comes from pomme de terre, french for potato.

No one does that man. Butter in coffee is a East African thing. They drink strong coffee with salt and soured butter called smeen in it. Sounds fucking gross. Of course so does pumpkin spice and gingerbread latte.

I work at starbucks, we get ppl asking for butter in coffee all the time. That shit is fucking gross.

So is it a hipster thing or a yuppie thing?

I'm American and both of those things are degenerate and disgusting

Who the fuck puts butter in coffee and ketchup on steak? I think you're cherry picking.

They are essentially the same thing--
---so yes

it's actually a health nut thing. It's part of bulletproof diet. It has to be grass fed coffee, but basically the fats and omega-3's counteract the negative effects of the caffeine on your system so you don't get the crash when the caffeine wears off.

I do it too but I used coconut oil cause butter tastes bad. Also I'd never go to a fucking starbucks because their coffee is garbage.

Haha whooo caaaarres you all need to get a fucking life.

Hipster thing for the area I work in (Seattle) health thing for other ppl.

>pomme de terre, french for potato

"Dirt apple."

Says the person posting on Sup Forums.

Now hot sauce in coffee, that is damn tasty

ketchup on steak is just a low class trailer trash thing.

It's because they're used to eating cheap grade G garbage steaks from grocery outlet that taste like shit so they hid it with ketchup.

Then when they get a good steak they don't know what they have so they dump ketchup all over it like assholes.

These are trump voters.

Ketchup on steak people are not the bulletproof coffee people. They're like polar opposites.

I wonder if its been ever proven, david aspie sounds like a fucking crazy lunatic to be honest. He wont even acknowledge stuff of his thats been disproven.
Not to mention the myriad of drugs hes taken to keep his brain boosted, kek

"earth apple"

>grass fed coffee
wot?

Bulletproof diet.

All these assholes gonna be lying around in hospital one day dying of nothing.

How does butter "overcome" the negative effects of caffeine. Wouldn't eating an avocado a couple hours later do the same thing? With out being an Somali poseur?

gotta activate it somehow

you don't need to buy bulletproof products to do this either. You can just use regular coffee and regular organic coconut oil.

Taste isn't amazing but it makes you feel great.

They put yak butter in tea in asia so piss off

WOT?

grass fed butter i meant.

Butter in coffee was and idea created by the dutch.
Fucking faggot.

> (You)
>I wonder if its been ever proven, david aspie sounds like a fucking crazy lunatic to be honest. He wont even acknowledge stuff of his thats been disproven.
>Not to mention the myriad of drugs hes taken to keep his brain boosted, kek

In America having zero science to back up your claims doesn't effect your argument. Shit amongst certain people who mainly consist of radical Christians and wannabe hippie leftists it actually makes your argument better.

You don't activate your almonds? Nigger

Amerifags question British language, forget that the US was colonised by Brits.. you just stole and bastardised their language. God damn amerifags are stupid

They also put dole fruit cocktail on pizza in Mongolia. Doesn't mean that shit is right.

have fun over there as the mudslimes destroy your country, arrogant frog. you show your ignorance with your willingness to accept stereotypes as a rule.

Placebo effect is being capitalized so well

because fat contains energy that is extremely easy to digest. fat isn't actually unhealthy for you if you're active. coffee alone provides no actual nutrients just caffeine for stimulation.

The idea seems to be to flood yourself with stimulants and concentrated sources of macronutrient energy. MCTs (Medium-chain triglycerides) are easy for the body to absorb and use (they require less digestion and less energy to use). MCTs are also purported to have appetite-suppressing and energy-burning benefitshe idea of butter (especially organic butter from pasture-raised animals) is to provide beneficial fatty acids (organic/pasture-raised butter purportedly having better Omega-3 content

you know how to avoid a caffeine crash?

drink more coffee. then switch to alcohol. then drink until unconscious.

If it's unsalted butter, it's basically just cream.
I wouldn't do it myself, I prefer black coffee.
Drenching a steak in ketchup is a survival measure only, if you're starving bad and you have to hide the taste of a bad steak.

so like, last place?

>omega-3
>placebo

Choose one.

You're basically saying that nutrition is a placebo.

read up pleb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega-3_fatty_acid

Which is why I said eat a fucking avocado for lunch tardass. Or a piece of fish. Just use grass fed heavy cream if you want to pay lots for your coffee or normal cream if not.

rather just use cool hwip

Ketchup on steak is super childish.

I just drink coffee while eating buttered bread.

But these rat race plebs can't stop to eat so they put butter in their coffee so they don't die from lack of food and can still put in extra hours at the office.

your version of reality is straight from television and shit media.

No. But I don't think it "counteracts" caffeine. There is ZERO research to this effect. You can get Omega 3 from plenty of other ways besides putting butter in your yuppie coffee.

On the steak or in the coffee?
Both the former and the latter sounds bad to me.

Its Iced Tea not sweet tea

This

I'm simply explaining to you why some people do it and it's upsetting you to the point that you're calling me names. lol.

>Those people do it the way I do it so they are dumb!
>everyone should live how I live or everyone is wrong!

More like 'apple of the earth'

I call them potatoe boats :)

No, that's the South.

Or Indian reservations, if they counted as a region.

Terre means earth not dirt you fucking autist