Kahoot.it thread get in here. Teacher is a massive Hillary shill and lib. Use triggering names

kahoot.it thread get in here. Teacher is a massive Hillary shill and lib. Use triggering names

I'm in fam

tell danny to get his shit together

im in

In

post updates op

how do i see the questions?

you cant, just guess
they're usually up in a classroom

actually got one by chance

sand enema reporting in

Im NiggerSlayer

You're in 25th place,
183 points behind Aryan Horsedong

hello, Fat Nigger Dick here

Libshit teacher is fucking pissed at the Hillary names. Started swearing in Spanish

seriously what the fuck am i supposed to click on?

GodEmperorTrump reporting in

randomly click faggot

kek

i am but what is even the point of this?

1/4 chance of guessing right

HEIL HITLER 88 in

Round 2?

it's just to spam faggy nicknames at spic teacher

to gain WHAT

I doubt the legitimacy. Cucked fag 420 in second place checking in.

Damn game over

Post the final scoreboard OP

Can we get a round 2?

how pissed is she OP?

Op how did teacher react?

because its funny you fuck. I imagine a classroom full of teenagers laughing at the names and the teacher is confused to whats going on. and its funner to try and white knight on OP.

This was fucking awesome. Post results

Bump for interest in results.

No yeah of course im taking part with cancer names, but what is the purpose of the actual website? kids wont learn shit from clicking on the red triangle

The teacher has the questions on the board, the buttons correspond to the answers.

Kahoot! is a tool for using technology to administer quizzes, discussions or surveys. It is a game based
classroom response system played by the whole class in real time. Multiple-choice questions are
projected on the screen. Students answer the questions with their smartphone, tablet or computer

ahh okay. is there another?

so who won, op?

Is it done?

Give us a fucking screenshot of the results already

for real. wtf OP get your shit together

Class room is probably busy getting bitched at by teacher, since she ended it early

i got ninth. get good

Got 11th