Just fucked a tranny

Just fucked a tranny
>pic related it's her
>Text her for price saying im a hot guy, 18.
>says she usually takes 100 but she will take 50 from me
>meet her today
>Same as pictures, nice ass and sexy lips
>get in her room
>she asks for money
>give her the 50 and back up a little
>she tells me to get naked as she gets naked
>I do so
>asks me what I want to do
>noidea.jpg
>say "I didn't really ever do this hehe"
>she grabs my arm as she is on her bed and lays me next to her
>takes off her shorts and make me suck her cock
>my dick instantly becomes diamonds and she fucks my mouth
>begin jacking off

Cont?

Other urls found in this thread:

sfaf.org/hiv-info/basics/can-i-get-hiv-from-oral.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hope you've got HIV.

continue please

definetly cont

dont cont just kys you homo

mmmhh, yeaha, why not

and more pics

>$50 tranny
Sorry OP, you've got AIDs now.

Nice imaginary sex story
Nice

OP, do continue with the faggotry

Dude how do you find a tranny prostitute ?! I've been getting interested in trying it out.

>her

>cock

idk why so many traps take selfies in bathrooms. i dont get it.

WOW OH WOW! GREAT JOB PRETYPING THIS OP! SO IMMERSIVE AND FRESH, NOT HAVING TO SIT AROUND AND WAIT FOR YOU TO MEME TEXT EVERYTHING REALLY SURPRISED ME SINCE MOST FAGGOTS NEVER PRETYPE ANYMORE. I HOPE SHE BRUTALLY ASS FUCKED YOU AND CHOKED YOU WITH YOUR OWN PROLAPSED ASSHOLE YOU FUCKING KIKE. LEARN TO PRE TYPE

Time to post this classic gem.

Dubs of stern annoyance, nice.

Nice one

>pays for a trap
>is proud of getting a discount

top kek

OP hurry up with your shitty trap story

this kid right here has some important shit to do

also, y'all need to learn to pre type

>Be me
>Be OP
>Doesn't pretype my story
>Am a huge faggot

Nice post OP

I always wanted to fuck a Tranny
unfortunately where I live I am certain there arent any Trannies

:(

However the discount thing should have made you suspicious

get your peepee or blood checked for free AIDS

OP doesn't even get his dick sucked lmao
Only gets fucked I bet..

when people say b was never good they forget we at least pre typed most shit

Any time now, faggot.

Okay I'm writing cont

it's not "she"
it's "he"
are you are a fucking faggot

More pics you dense nigger.

OP I'll bump with my own story, I've shared on LGBT before.

>In high school I was very confused sexually, thought because I sometimes like boys as well as girls that I must be a girl at heart, at 17 I start the process of hormones for an even more feminine body, and start crossdressing in private
>really good grades so I'm allowed to do my assignments from home, rarely ever actually show up in school to avoid problems
>WoW was getting really popular at this time, had a group of nerdy friends from school that I would play with, they were all social outcasts for one reason or another, but so was I
>one day my transitioning comes up in conversation, they ask if I "wear girl clothes" too, I admit that yeah, I do sometimes, mostly when I'm home and nobody is coming over
>this leads to them asking if I was wearing girl clothes then, which I was, and they all wanted to see
>I take a screenshot of myself from webcam with one leg crossed over the other, my skirt running a bit high up, but really showing off my smooth (but pale) legs
>they immediately lose their shit "damn user you're really passable, if I didn't know you I'd totally fuck you, etc"
>actually makes me feel better
>this begins this transition in our friendship where they all vie for my attention like I'm a girl, and I start giving them advice to dress better and help them not be kissless virgins, and honestly it did help them a bit
>but there was this one boy in the chat who I really liked, literally the pastor's son and he was super shy, ever since he found out about my transitioning he was really distant, but at the same time he always wanted to see the photos when I took them and checked me out whenever we saw each other in person.

I've always wanted to be used by a tranny, nice cock, feminine body oh yeah

Cont sorry had to get some ice cream
>First time sucking dick
>she forces me down her cock
>chocking but feels amazing
>begin rubbing her ass and furiously suck her cock
>can't suck anymore
>stand up
>we kiss with tongue and stuff
>MUHDICK.jpg
>I get on top of her while she lays on her back
>begin thrusting my dick in her throat
>says I can cum as much as I want
>makes me cum in her mouth
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>went out to get something to drink
>come back up
>see her little dick again
>instantly begin sucking it
>she spits in my mouth and kisses me
>I get even more turned on
>I tell her to bend over so I can fuck her
>she bends over
>Her butthole looks like a godly creation
>She oils it up as I put a condom on
>Begin fucking the fuck out of her
>She starts moaning and saying "Please fuck me I'm your little slut"
>I get even more turned on, begin yelling back like a retard "Yes you're my little slut you fucking whore"
>I spit on her face and slap her a few times
>she begins crying it hurts
>I don't care tho
>Lay her on her back and begin fucking her that way, best view of my life.
cont?

cont. and add pics

post pics?

>her
i like trannies too OP but you need to at least admit you're a faggit

>we kiss with tongue and stuff

this sounds so fucking boring and fake, like a 14yo fantasy...

>says she usually takes 100 but she will take 50 from me
all prostitutes do that user

>so by this point each member of the group is messaging me in private pretty much the whole time we're raiding or playing I'm getting whispers
>at one point we stop raiding because they have this idea to roleplay that I'm the group fluffer, and so my avatar sits while the others surround them and I "roleplayed" that I was taking turns sucking them off
>everyone stops talking and immediately starts fapping, can hear some deep breathing but it's mostly silent
>then we all hear pastor boy let out this orgasmic moan and smack his desk, saying something like "oh my christgod" before signing off completely
>couple of the guys are asking for nudes, etc, but I never send full nudes just poses I like
>after all that I text pastor boy and ask where he went, he texts back asking why I did "that"
>ask what he means by that, he says I know what he means
>tell him it's fun to me, but that it's also nice to feel welcomed and accepted, and honestly, just wanted by people who used to know me as someone else
>he's frustrated and doesn't like this answer, so I shoot back with "it seems like you want me all to yourself"
>he doesn't reply the rest of the night
>I actually go to school the next day in a modest outfit, tight jeans and a hoodie, and it goes pretty well, most people don't pay any mind and I stay with the nerds, who are all super shy around me in person
>pastor boy sees me but avoids us all day, until I text him at the end of the day and ask can we talk
>he has his own car so we meet there in the parking lot and drive off, nowhere in mind
>ask him does he like me, he says it's complicated, I tell him that's basically a yes, he gets upset and I can see he's really struggling with this
>he pulls off on a secluded side road and we sit in silence for a while, so I reach m hand across and put it on his thigh, when he doesn't stop me I lean over and kiss him,
>we spend the next hour or so making out, with him just kind of touching me all over to make sure

Cont
>She asks me if I want to get fucked
>My face becomes red
> "I don't really know if I should"
>She say that if I don't its consider very manly but I should at least let her lick my asshole
>My asshole is hairy as fuck but she doesn't care
>Pull out of her ass, take off condom and throw it in the bin
>lay on my back with my legs raised and she begins licking and rimming me
>says that I have a sexy asshole and asks if it's my first time
>feelsamazingman.jpg
>realise I need to answer
> "N-no I never did this before"
>She pushs her tongue inside my asshole and says that she will finger me
>I nod slowly
>She puts some oil on my asshole and begin fingering
>feelsbadman.jpg
>Literally hurts like hell
>Tell her that it hurts and I will lick hers instead
>We switch positions
>Begin licking the asshole I was just fucking
>Tastes like skin, was expecting shit or something
>She starts moaning my man and telling me to lick her asshole like it's a pussy
>5 minutes of asshole licking while she masturbates on top of me
>Says she wants my dick inside her again
>Begin fucking her again with a new condom
>She says that I am a beast and she is my little slut
>I blush cause I'm shy asf
>About to cum
>I say I'm going to cum
>Pull out take off condom and begin masturbating
>She comes up a little and spits on my dick and lays on her back again
>Cum on her balls and dick
>She tells me to lick it off
>Gladly do so
>Tastes nice
>She then makes me throat her cock again
>I ask if she will cum in my mouth
>my dick becomes diamonds again
>I throat her cock and suck it for a few minutes before she cums on my chest face and mouth
>Swallow it while she grabs some of it and puts it in my mouth

cont?

Nah I called her before and she was like
"Trans from (city where she lives) 100 an hour you interested"?
You gotta understand that most prostitutes have to fuck old men which they don't like so they probably take more money from them.

lmao i caught that too OP is kissless virgin feg

I've kissed women before I just never did it with a complete stranger

Can't forget this one

Dude tell us more i am really enjoying your weird relationships and can we see your face

Face?
Don't really want to be exposed as a faggot I got friends who browse Sup Forums

This is so gay, please continue.

I don't think they are on Sup Forums
You may take a risk it'll be fun

This is OP, I thought you were talking to me :P

dude stop hassling them I want cont

Okey
i want cont too. I am just curious

MORE Trap/Trans Stories !!!

cont

dude, less queque more pewpew

cont...

>I like all of her cum
>Feels kinda weird
>She says that I'm so nice that I'm still doing what she wants after I already came
>We kiss again
>She says that she never had a guy who came twice and fucked like I did
>I'm all sweating after fucking her
>I giggle a little bit but stay modest
>She lays down and says he is really hungry and is gonna go eat sushi with her friend
>I say okay not understanding she probably wants me to come too
>She asks if I don't like sushi
>I say my diet doesn't include rice nor fish
>She says okay and calls her maybe trans gf
>Hangups and we begin talking'
>I begin getting dressed as we talk about where I come from and where I'm going to serve in the army
>Tell her I'm going to (combat army regiment that I will not name)
>She begins flirting again with "You're gonna protect me"
>I blush and say "Yes" in a low voice
>We both laugh
>I'm all dressed
>She tells me to text her maybe we can hang out
>Kisses me on the cheek and spanks me on the way out
>Go home and write this
>Don't know how I feel about this and don't know if that was a waste of 50$..

This isn't me, I don't know why the fuck he replied for me.

>sometimes the hormones would make me really, really horny and sex would be all I could think about, so I'd flirt with some of the people in the group because I knew how easy they were to bait
>one guy in particular, probably the most normal and athletic of the group, was always pushing to see how far I would go, he had asked for nudes before
>so I send him some photos of me in cross and ask how he likes it, this sparks him up immediately and starts trying to get me to take clothes off
>so I send him a photo with my underwear down around my ankles,
>he's practically begging me to pull up my skirt
>I agree to get on skype for him, he's got his dick in hand and is watching me pose, I bend over my chair and lift my skirt up, showing my ass, he's moaning like he's getting fucked
>eventually ends with me lying back in my chair, legs spread, my dick standing straight up and my ass on display for him
>starts telling me how much he came, how much he wants to fuck, etc
>I'm just looking at his cock with cum all over it thinking "I did that to him, I made him want to cum that hard"
>but of course don't tell pastor boy I'm doing this on the side.

>waste of 50$
seems alright for $50 tbqh fam

As long as you're happy that is all that counts.
What happens in the past is done now, just look out for the future.

well if you don't die of AIDS then it may have been worth it.

You are a fucking slut
but cont

Okay listen here retard-fag
YOU CANT GET AIDS FROM ORAL SEX
You can get HIV though from anal sex with out a condom because the asshole has blood vessels that can be cut while being fucked which then can enter the tip of the dick.
A.I was wearing a condom
B.She wasn't bleeding
C.You're autistic please go fucking die in a pit
Nah 50$ here is like four good dinners idk if what happened is better than that.

And now i'm fapping

post more slut

Yes you can, though it is low risk retard-fag
sfaf.org/hiv-info/basics/can-i-get-hiv-from-oral.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/

Kys

>4 good dinners
Kneck beard McDonald's fag detected

Well fucking finish the story

worth it

cont please.
Where are u from ?

>her cock

WUT ? ?

>so finally one night pastor boy and I have a "date" night going to a late movie so we'd be alone, he picks me up and we drive in almost silence
>I'm completely in cross, short black skirt, tank top, bra, with just a small hoodie over me, oh and of course leggings that end an inch before my skirt starts
>we part in the back of the parking lot in almost total darkness, he tells me how good I look, and we're sitting there awkwardly not going in
>realize he wants to make a move but is too scared to do anything, so I put my hand on his thigh again and a few moments later he does the same to me
>slides his hand higher and higher until he's at my underwear, apparently scared to go further
>For a little christian boy his dick is rock hard in his jeans and I can grope the outline of it and tell it's driving him crazy
>So I lean over, unbutton his pants, and take his dick out
>Other than being fondled and made to suck one of my mom's old boyfriends dicks, this is my first real encounter with a dick other and my own, and I'm shaking I'm so nervous jerking it off
>but then the desire really starts to grow in me, looking at it and watching how every time I touch it his whole body reacts,
>I lower my head and take his tip into my mouth, circling the head with my tongue around and around
>he loses control less than a minute later and I feel him jerk his hips, then taste his cum in my mouth, several sprinkles of it all over my mouth, like an exploding gusher
>swallow it down and continue sucking after he's finished, then cover him back up and start rubbing my own dick
>his waves of euphoria give way to guilt, and seeing me stroke myself is making it worse, he ends up pulling out of the parking lot and taking me home

Any microscopic cuts on either your dick or the inside of a mouth, or even cavities or bleeding gums can transmit HIV you stupid fuck. ANY penetration carries a risk of STDS

>seems to imply this is pre written
>still takes 10-20 minutes to cont

rip

This is just how they get regulars you faggot.

>her cock
>her

This is so sweet.

im about to burst my third nut in 30 minutes thanks to you.
good work

>>his waves of euphoria give way to guilt, and seeing me stroke myself is making it worse, he ends up pulling out of the parking lot and taking me home
I'd treat you right

so gay.

never implied this was pre written, stop being retarded I'm typing pretty fast I just have other things going on.

>So, that night I'm home sexually frustrated and feeling used, I'm chatting with the athletic boy from earlier and he's got this friend with him who we will call Jock
>Jock is by definition a stud, he's built like a greek god, girls love him, but he's really quiet
>I find Jock extremely attractive, and at first I'm pissed that Athlete has been talking about me to him, but then find out they're at each others house and want to see some pics of me
>"Oh no, not gonna fall for that, so you guys can send it to the entire school."
>to prove they're going to keep it private, they send me a photo of them both sitting on Athlete's bed, pants down, dicks hard
>And Jock has a really nice cock, if only a little thing, but it's beyond anything I've seen from the nerd crowd
>So we all get on skype and I pose for them while they jerk off and ask me to do things for them, bending over spreading my ass cheeks, showing my feet, slowly stripping until I'm entirely naked, then they ask me if I have a dildo
>All I have is this bullet vibrator (the only thing I can get in my ass without pain), but I let them watch me use it, and they want to watch me masturbate with it inside me
>so I'm on my knees on my bed, completely naked, vibrating bullet in my ass while I fap for two boys
>I cum hard, bullet is still inside of me, I show them my ass and they both cum to it
>Jock gets my number from athlete, and immediately starts texting me for the rest of the weekend

top lul

Wow, you are hot
cont

Don't leave when you're done. ):

>pastor boy starts texting me apologizing, it's a lot for him to go through and I really should be understanding, but fuuuck I've got Jock sending me pictures of his cock and begging me to let him put it in me
>I didn't go to school that Monday, and when Jock finds out he leaves school, comes and picks me up, and we drive out to the park
>mostly just disc golf losers out there, we walk for a bit until we're alone and then I feel him hike up my skirt
>pulls on my thong and makes it ride up between my ass cheeks, hormones had given me a bubble butt and he takes two big handfuls of it
>Hear him unzip his pants then I feel his hot, hard cock right against my ass cheeks, and oh fuck did I want it, but I knew I wasn't ready and was too scared
>Instead he lays down in the grass and I get down on top of him, stroking his cock before trying to fit it into my mouth
>he goes all the way back to my throat, something I've never experienced before, and he really wants to shove it in as far as he can
>feel his balls on my chin, no escaping that I'm a hopeless fag at this point, I start really sucking his cock and working my tongue
>he manages to hold out for a long time but when he cums it's more than I can even take in my mouth, but the first burst goes right to the back of my throat,
>He has me straddle him so he can jerk me off, and in my mind I'm thinking since he's paying attention to my dick he must actually like me for me, unlike pastor boy

that's not him you retard he's just posting some made up story while posting pics from google.
He doesn't even make it seem like he's the person in the picture.

This was the first time I came to anything trap related. Thank you it was good.

you came in while we were waiting for op to slowly type out his gay shit, saying you'd post a story while we wait
one you had already posted on lgbt

rip implications of filling our waiting time rather than providing more of it
rip implications of pretyped story

(why weren't you faithful to pastor bitch boy, you're breaking my heart)

I swear to god I got my gf the exact same collar.

Ffs right.. can't get 4 meals out of 50 any other way

This is the first time I post something so gay. Let's see your dick post cumming

this is where I can tell this story is fake. Trannies can't cum if they're on hormones.

Source: I'm a tranny and a bunch of my friends are trannies

You must not know the game faggot

Oh shit people are actually reading this? Guess I'll continue.

>Pastor boy is trying his hardest to get another chance and I really like him as a person, whereas Jock is just a physical fucking need.
>Jock actually ordered me a small dildo for "practice" and got off to watching me use it several times
>So I'm texting them both back and forth, then one night Pastor boy is begging me to come to a movie with him, like an actual date, so I give it one more try
>he actually treats it like a date, we go get something to eat first, he lets him be seen with me, but nobody pays us any mind
>doesn't hide in the shadows when we park at the theater, buys my ticket and has an arm around me
>when we get into the movie theater we go to the very back, and almost as soon as we sit down I feel his hand going up my skirt and rubbing my dick
>Oh you clever boy
>I go sit on his lap, making sure to rub my ass against his cock, and when I can feel his bulge I slide my underwear off
>he slides his pants down, and there is nothing separating us anymore
>we picked some retarded movie, Happy Feet or something, nobody was in there, so I stand up and bend over the row of seats in front of us, and he comes up behind me, lays his cock between my cheeks, and humps my bubble butt
>feels so good, my cock is hard and I can't resist reaching down and stroking myself
>Honestly I just wanted him to put it in, but he was too scared
>Ends up cumming all over my ass, then we put our clothes back on and finish the stupid movie
>but after that I see pastor boy more regularly, most often going to his house after school while his family is out, get pretty used to frolicking in his room naked, sucking him off or letting him hump me (never penetration), until one day while he's in the shower and I see a window he left minimized on his computer
>it's webcam footage where he had been recording us, and screencapping me from the very start
>makes me physically fucking ill

>she
>her
>cock

quit being retard

>''she''

psychosexual immature faggot.

>Just fucked a tranny
>pic related it's her

Yeah, that's a dude. You fucked a dude.

>make me suck her cock
this has to be b8. no one can be stupid enough to think like that.

B8 m8

>until one day while he's in the shower and I see a window he left minimized on his computer
>>it's webcam footage where he had been recording us, and screencapping me from the very start
>>makes me physically fucking ill
Oh man that's some CSI shit.

>(why weren't you faithful to pastor bitch boy, you're breaking my heart)
Just goes to show the quiet ones aren't always the kawaii protagonist in a romcom. Sometimes the cycle of self-isolation drives them into crazytown. Or sometimes the reason they don't in2 society is the same reason they are nutters.

I TAKE BACK ALL MY LOYALTY TO PASTOR BOY
HE IS A PUBLIC ENEMY

Keep up the regaling trappy user. I'd like to hear some more cute stories of you coming to grips with your new lifestyle.
Tbh it's not the fap material that draws me, but you're just a good candid storyteller I guess. It's endearing.

Yeah.. you got the point.. he is preety good storyteller but this isntany good fapmaterial