Vinyl thread

question for all my experienced vinyl collector bros out there:

>Blade Runner soundtrack in amazon cart
>forget to buy it for a week or two
>now its literally sold out everywhere, cheapest thing i can find is the picture disc for $50

Since Blade Runner 2049 is coming out later this year, would it be worth it to wait for a possible restock of the normal LP or should I just go in for the 50 dollar picture disc? I was really wanting to buy the red translucent vinyl that was in my cart, i had no idea it would sell out from amazon. Blade Runner is one of my favorite movies of all time and I love the soundtrack. I will definitely be listening to it, not collecting for hipster points and ive never owned a picture disc before, is there any sonic difference? thnx

also general vinyl thread post your recent cops and questions and such

Waiting on my deluxe addition of Chocolate and Cheese to come in the mail

Picture discs are garbage at any price

I promise you this will get a standard reissue on black vinyl in the next two years

Recent stuff

my most recent stuff

>two years

:(

picture discs are fucking aids avoid it at all cost

your best bet is to sit on discogs for the next few months and see if anything pops up

w-wuts wrong with picture discs

I literally got Blade runner on PD during record store day, an now it turns out theyre the crosley's of records?

1. They look tacky af
2. They sound like garbage (noisy and high frequencies are distorted)

really badly distorted?

I just wanted Blade runner w/o paying $60 and up

Did you guys get anything cool on RSD?

I have two copies. If you give me your address I'll mail it to you.

no b/c i'm scared of crowds

they're more scared of you then you are of them desu

damn missed out, was pretty fun where I went
not a giant crowd, got what I wanted
I live in rural-ish minnesota though so I didn't expect huge crowds anyway

Ok, thanks. I just sent my address to you.

Part 1 - Recent Purchases (record store day last saturday)

fuck yes

part 2 - personal collection favs

also, thats the 'duster - 1975 ep' in the center

I got the germs lexicon devil 7", show here
was super stoked abt it! i actually drove around all day looking for it and finally found a copy at like 7pm when everywhere was closing

FUCK DUDE I ALMOST HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM, DOPE SOUNDTRACK TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES EVER

I got probably the last Meeting of the Waters Anco EP in my town, but I cba to get of my ass and take a pic of my pickups from this week.

My friend is moving back to Louisiana so she gave me a shitload of awesome stuff, such as a first pressing of Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and Space Odyssey 2001 Soundtrack to name two of them.

i was going to go down to my local record store for the good Apollo release but then I found out that coheed is going to put it on sale on their wbesite soon so I decided not to deal with the crowds and just order it online

the RSD variant was way to nice looking for me to pass up so I figured I'd give it a try and came out with it so I'm happy
I'm going to see them in 2 weeks and I hope I can get a tour variant as well

Instead of one solid piece, picture discs sandwich two thin shitty pieces of vinyl and a picture.

yeah it looks cool but its not worth waiting in line for for me