Redpill me on Franco

Was he a hero or a villain? What has he done in Spain? What is the average opinion about him in your country?

Cool guy
Why are leaves such buzzkillers?

FRANCO DID NOTHING WRONG

Franco was a stupid lucky cunt. He was not intelligent. He was not a leader.
He only won because hitler thought he could try his weapons in the country of this autist.
Franquistas are the less educated people ever.
I wish Catalonia awakes and gets separated from Spain asap.

So modern Spain is richer and more powerful?

Franco was a cunt.

My parents house

No it's the exact opposite.

Modern Spain is poorer, more heavily reliant on government for jobs and welfare, is more unhappy, higher taxes, has less stable housing, has greater debt, a smaller middle class, wealthier politicians, a slower birthrate and a larger foreign population.

It's a complete failure in every aspect except modern Spain is nice enough to let anarchists cry waving their dildos around in the street

Justify pls.I need reasons

His a Catalonia aka a left wing separatist, reason does not inhabit the frontal cortex of such people. I wouldnt blame him for wanting to break away from Spain though, their modern government is fucked beyond belief.

He banned my native language and killed a lot of its most important academics.
Dunno about the other guy, but I'm galician

What are they measuring by National budget and Government budget balance?

The revenue collected for the expenditure of the government, the budget balance probably refers to the deficit

WTF? you know nothing.
I am right wing. Guess what fucking region of spain has been historically based and right wing?
Catolonia has always been better than the rest of Spain. They produce more economically and culturaly. See the fucking facts.
I am tired that my taxes go to these spanish retards.

This guy gets it.

>Franco was at one point Europe's youngest general
>He received most of his promotions through combat merit
>h-h-he's not a leader

>Mussolini was the biggest contributor to the nationalists in the early stages of the war
>Hitler tried to minimize his involvement because a long drawn out civil war would benefit germany
>Hitler in 1938 told Erwin Jaenecke he hoped Franco would lose the war for Aragon
>Hitler told Janecke to give Franco bad military advice
>muh ulfric is a thalmor agent

He is an autist for sure though. Those teenage love letters of his are /r9k/ worthy

(((academics)))

>Ánxel Casal
>Not an academic
I know that you're an edgy fascist from canada whose country hasn't suffered under fascism, but come the fuck on

Those were echos, not quotes

Fucking cuckleaf trying to explain me my parents fucking story.
Have you heard about Hendaya?
I will not correct all the shit you just said because you sound like a subhuman.

>muh ulfric is a thalmor agent
what the fuck do you even say? Grow up

Catalonia is shit. The governments put all the industry there, like happened in Italy in the north, but at least the Italians came up with a car industry, a fashion industry, etc. from Catalonia nothing came, also 0 Catalan Nobel prizes, the fault of Spanish backwards science is because of Catalans unable of doing anything of value aside a frozen food industry

he was the first good ruler of Spain in over 100 year, since Carlos III in the 1700s, but of his 40 years as a dictator only the last 20 were good.

He first tried some kind of autarchy that failed completely, and later changed to free trade with the Opus Dei in charge of the economy.

Well he wasn't a jew either

hehehehe

>banned my native language

That's false

I only know that he was a military dictator who defeated the communists and restored the monarchy after his death which makes him a good guy in my book.

No publications in 10 years.